appeal status

Hi RZ123,
I am in the same boat...The AAO processing status has been labeled as "current" for almost half year, but never saw any folks here got anything from them yet except that Panning got a response saying that his case is transfered back to VSC for another decision. Hope he get good luck. Theorectically, "current" means that they are supposed to have started reviewing the cases submitted in the current window, but apparently there are some significant uncertainty here.
let's be more patient, and hope for good luck.
rz5qrz5q

Can i get some info on how i can check I290B processing times..all the links that come up in google say all sorts of categories except I290B...am i supposed to be looking for a different category? Please help!

wow, that is a great news for you, Panning! congratulations! I hope I would have the same luck. Up to now, just got several LUD on saturdays, nothing from the AAO yet.

Thank you. I think the AAO will start to process your case very soon.

rz5qrz5q said:
wow, that is a great news for you, Panning! congratulations! I hope I would have the same luck. Up to now, just got several LUD on saturdays, nothing from the AAO yet.

Anybody hear something from the AAO recently? Mine has been in the AAO for more than 10 month, but hear nothing yet.

We haven't heard anything yet either...

It has been almost 6 months since the case went to AAO...nothing.....anyone else heard anything or suggestions? :(

appeal approved by the AAO, a couple of questions

hello folks,
after more than one year of waiting, I finally received a letter from the AAO stating that my appeal is sustainted and the petition for a NIW is approved. They have sent all my documents back to the the VSC. During the past one year, I have received a lot of encouragement and help from folks in the forum, and thank you all very much!

Here I have a couple of questions need your kind help:
1) After I filed the appeal by the end of 2005, I have filed another NIW to the NSC in May 2006. Now that my appealed case is sustained, so should I withdraw the other petition which is sitting in the NSC?
2) IF I need to withdraw the NSC case, when should I do this? Should I wait for the final notice from the VSC for my appealed case then withdraw the new petition at the NSC, or should I withdraw immediately? what would be the consequence if I haven't withdraw the new NIW in time?
3) DO I need to file a Motion to Re-open to my I-485 which was associated with my previously rejected I-140 after the appeal is approved?
thanks in advance for your advice and help!
rz5qrz5q

That sounds great. Congratulation

rz5qrz5q said:
hello folks,
after more than one year of waiting, I finally received a letter from the AAO stating that my appeal is sustainted and the petition for a NIW is approved. They have sent all my documents back to the the VSC. During the past one year, I have received a lot of encouragement and help from folks in the forum, and thank you all very much!

Here I have a couple of questions need your kind help:
1) After I filed the appeal by the end of 2005, I have filed another NIW to the NSC in May 2006. Now that my appealed case is sustained, so should I withdraw the other petition which is sitting in the NSC?
2) IF I need to withdraw the NSC case, when should I do this? Should I wait for the final notice from the VSC for my appealed case then withdraw the new petition at the NSC, or should I withdraw immediately? what would be the consequence if I haven't withdraw the new NIW in time?
3) DO I need to file a Motion to Re-open to my I-485 which was associated with my previously rejected I-140 after the appeal is approved?
thanks in advance for your advice and help!
rz5qrz5q

Hi Panning,
nice to see you here again. so how is everything going after your appeal was approved. did you have a I-485 associated with that sustained appeal?
Just wonder if you happen to know something about two I-140 at the same time as in my case. Do I need to withdraw one of the two immediately?
thanks!
rz5qrz5q

That's great!

That's amazing...congratulations...reading about your experience gives me a lot of hope...it has been 7 months and counting since my friend filed the motion to re-open with the AAO....and reading that u got a reply after a year, we're sighing and regaining some hope of positivity.
Thanks for giving us the hope again,
God bless u and congratulations again.

thanks...yeah, patience and prayer for good luck are the only things we can do during the painful waiting. I believe you will get good luck with the appeal too.
I am waiting for the final notice from the VSC, and will let you know when I receive it.

Did you see LUD change before you received the letter from AAO?

It is a great news. Did you see LUD change before you received the letter from AAO?

Hi rz5qrz5q,

It is also nice to hear the good news from you. I have not submitted the I-485 before the I-140 approval so I do not know exactly how to do it. But I am sure that will be no problem. You may post your question on I-485 board and will definite get an accurate answer.

Enjou some relax.

rz5qrz5q said:
Hi Panning,
nice to see you here again. so how is everything going after your appeal was approved. did you have a I-485 associated with that sustained appeal?
Just wonder if you happen to know something about two I-140 at the same time as in my case. Do I need to withdraw one of the two immediately?
thanks!
rz5qrz5q

thanks Panning. Plus, I got an email from the VSC this morning saying that they have approved my I-140. I definitely feel kind of relaxed and would worry about the 485 issue later.
cheers,
rz5qrz5q