appeal status

NIW_NSC,
My appeal case (NSC) -----LUD for 140 is 6/24/06(sat) and LUD for I290B is 7/15/06(sat). What is RD/ND of 140....how many LUD you got from the beginning...please post here.

My case was sent to the AAO more than a year ago(4/2005) and i too noticed a LUD change on 7/22. No idea what is going on.

I have got another LUD on August 12 (Saturday again!), so my history of LUD is 07/22/06 and 08/12/06
how about other folks. BTW, having not seen Panning for a while, hope you are doing well.

congratulations! that is really fast. Mine appeal is for I-140 based on NIW and I-485 for my own and family since they also got rejected when my I-140 was rejected 9 month ago.

Hi rz5qrz5q,

Just back from a travel.

I just received a notice letter that my appeal has been sent back to VSC for re-review in the end of July. I did not see any message change on the website or email notice. It is too bad that, after almost one year submission of appeal, the AAO guys cannot make any quick decision. So depressed. Does anybody know how long it will take at VSC? They did not even mention how long it is gonna take in the notice mail.

I will have you updated when I get any message. Good luck to everybody.

rz5qrz5q said:
I have got another LUD on August 12 (Saturday again!), so my history of LUD is 07/22/06 and 08/12/06
how about other folks. BTW, having not seen Panning for a while, hope you are doing well.

Hi Panning, I would say it is a good sign since I think at least the AAO people have some positive feelings for your case;otherwise, they won't send it back to the Vermont. I have the impression that previously there was once case that got sustained decision from the AAO but still took a couple of month for the Vermont office to finalize the decision of approval. So I guess you would soon get some news from them, and most likely it should be a good news.
good luck!

a question for Panning

Panning, one more question for you. how many LUDs have you got before received this notice letter?
thanks.

Thank you very much for your positive words. I hope VSC will finally approve it.

In addition to the one LUD (both 140 and 290B) for the transfer to VSC (no message change yet), I got two additional LUDs 4 and 8 weeks before the transfer, one for 140 and the other for 290B. Both the two previous LUD were make on saturday. I just did some search and found everybody seems got the same LUD on the same saturday and so I guess the LUD in weekend just mean nothing.

Did you get any non-weekend LUD?

rz5qrz5q said:
Panning, one more question for you. how many LUDs have you got before received this notice letter?
thanks.

There are many saturday LUDs recently which are so confusing. I guess they are not really related to the progress of cases, but only reflect some internal adjustment. If there is any non-saturday LUD, I guess the decision should be on the way. Good luck.

rz5qrz5q said:
thanks.

thanks Panning for your detailed response. All my LUDs are on Saturday, so I guess have nothing to be anxious. BTW, did you get any emails before the notice?

No. The email notification never works for me. The online status still shows that my case was sent to AAO for review, which is one year ago.

No LUD

I appealed in december 16, 2005 and still have not gotten any LUD change.
Regarding <http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/RepealDenial.htm#process>

I-140 EB2 processing time is "Current". Could anybody help me to understand, what the meaning of "Current" is? :confused:
Does anybody know how long it will takes, to get a response?

I'm completely confused and impatient !

Thx