appeal status

Did you reopened your 485?

My appeal is also approved.
Did you receive the approval notice of your I-140?
Did you reopened your 485? and how? Thanks!

awesome...

thats great niw...anyone has any idea how long it takes for a MOTIC to be processed....its driving me crazy...this wait....but god bless u all who got your approvals...

a question

thats great! but when u say its been reopened do u mean they have received your MOTIC or that u have received a positive reply from them? can u explain please...coz since the letter saying that they had received the MOTIC, i havent received anything....i'll appreciate your input.

since previously I concurrently filed my I-140 and I-485, so after my appeal was approved, the VSC notified me that they have reopened my I-485 for reconsideration. I just received a notice to do my FP this week.
good luck!

Hi All,
My EB1 EA petition was denied earlier this year. I filed a appeal and it was sent to AAO office for review on June 13th. What steps you guys took to speed up the process? Does obusdurman help in this case? cani file AOS in the mean time? .When I call uscis, one says I cannot file 485 wheras other says yes.

I need your help guys.

Apart from your response, you can contact me on my personal email
sunny underscore dil AT yahoo dot com

Hi all,

It seems you guys are very impatient read this. I filed my I-140 and I-485 concurrently in Sep 2003 and it was denied in Sep 2004 (NSC with 3 year degree issue) I290B appeal was filed in October 2004 NSC forwarded the appeal to AAO in Feb 2005 and after waiting couple of years i finally got the phone number for AAO and called them . AAO told me that my case has been with reviewer when I asked when it was given to reviewer I was told in June 2007. It seems that my case has been decided on Wednessday (12/26/27),I donot know wheather it has been decided in my favour or not. I have not received any letter as yet but now the site says it has been transferred to original USC that is NSC office for further processing. So be patient. If if it is of any help the phone number of AAO is 202-272-1212.

Thanks SKK67 for the phone number. I filed form with ombudsman of USCIS. I am not sure if it will help. I will call USCIS. There are diff processing times for each category of case.