appeal status

rz5qrz5q

Registered Users (C)
I would like to start a new thread to track the status of appealing to the AAO. Does anybody who appealed to the AAO by the end of last year hear anything from them? Please share your info and experience. My appeal was submitted to the VSC on Dec 2, 2005, and was transfered to the AAO on Jan 19, 2006, but never hear anything from them yet.
Hope everybody get good luck!

I like the new thread since there is little information about the AAO progress. My case is even worse: it was transferred to AAO in Sept 2005 and nothing has happened.

God bless everybody

Seems AAO also has unpredictable schedule, although it was said in March that the processing time was "Current" for the AAO. I have heared that "current" means within one or two month, is this true?

My case was received on 04/07 and was transferred to the AAO on 05/18/2006. Looking at your cases, it seems like its going to be a long wait.

I just checked the processing time of AAO as released May 2006, for NIW it is current, and for EB1, there are a couple of month waiting......
not sure, guess patience and luck are the only thing we need :.)
good luck!

Where can you find the AAO processing time?

rz5qrz5q said:
I just checked the processing time of AAO as released May 2006, for NIW it is current, and for EB1, there are a couple of month waiting......
not sure, guess patience and luck are the only thing we need :.)
good luck!

Where can you find the AAO processing time? Thanks!

I do not remember exactly the website, but what I did was to search "AAO processing time" in Google, then you can find the info.
good luck.

AAO's processing time

I have no idea how to interprete AAO's processing time. My case has been pending for 8 months although the status for EB-2 (D) & (I)National Interest Waiver is 'Current'.

There must be somebody who received the AAO decision recently, approve or dismiss, right? I failed to find any such information here or in some other discussion board. Does anybody know such information, from your friends, lawyer or internet, so we may estimate how much longer we are expected to wait? Or, is there any way we can contact the AAO for an interpretation of the "current" status? Any idea?

panning2002 said:
I have no idea how to interprete AAO's processing time. My case has been pending for 8 months although the status for EB-2 (D) & (I)National Interest Waiver is 'Current'.

There must be somebody who received the AAO decision recently, approve or dismiss, right? I failed to find any such information here or in some other discussion board. Does anybody know such information, from your friends, lawyer or internet, so we may estimate how much longer we are expected to wait? Or, is there any way we can contact the AAO for an interpretation of the "current" status? Any idea?

the thing about processing dates is funny!
nobody gets it right!
they say the dates have got standard deviation of 90 days!

LUD updated

I just noticed that the I140 LUD has been updated to 06/03/2006, but the I290B LUD remains unchanged. Anybody know what that might mean? What's you guys' LUD?

Thanks

MY LUD for both I-140 and I-290B is the same: Jan 19, 2006. Next changed ever since. Really want to see some folks here get some responses from the AAO. How about those friends whose I-290B submitted much longer ago, i.e., early 2005?
any info would be appreciated!

rz5qrz5q said:
hi Panning, anything happens after your June 3 LUD? good luck!

Thank you for asking. Unfortunately nothing has happened yet. I am not sure what the LUD update means. From nobigdeal's post, he got approval decision several days after the LUD update, but I am not sure if LUD update is always correlated with a immediate decision.

panning, don't worry, I believe you will get the approval soon.
It is really such a long, painful wait. I wish I could have been spent all these time more peacefully and productively!

did you hear anything?

panning2002 said:
Thank you for asking. Unfortunately nothing has happened yet. I am not sure what the LUD update means. From nobigdeal's post, he got approval decision several days after the LUD update, but I am not sure if LUD update is always correlated with a immediate decision.

Did you hear anyting for your case?

Guys who appealed ? Any updates ? I appealed my case in the first week of April and the LUD on my 140 changed on 07/08 which is a saturday. I did not think much of it. Now, another LUD change on 07/22 on the I-290B which is also a saturday. Did any one have a similar experience ? Any ideas what might be happening ?

no never got any LUD on my appeal case. Are those LUD on your case all happened after the case transfered to the AAO office? is your case EB-1 or EB-2 (NIW)?
thanks for sharing your info. BTW, Panning, how is going with your case?

Its an EB2 NIW and the yes...both the LUD changes are after the case was transferred to an AAO office. But, LUD's changing on saturdays is wierd.