AP Sample cover letter

Jaggy

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys
Based on a lot of inputs from everybody and you'll I am planning to send the following cover letter, Is it ok??????????

Please do reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 9, 2007

VIA EXPRESS MAIL

U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services
USCIS Nebraska Service Center
<Address>

RE: Application for Advance Parole Travel document for Mrs. XXXXX YYYYY A#00-00-000)

Dear Sir or Madam:
In connection with the above-captioned matter, enclosed Please find original/photocopy of each of the following documents

1. Check payable to USCIS for $170.00
2. Two photographs
3. Form I-131: Application for Advance Parole
4. Copy of I-485 Receipt Notice
5. Copy of I-140(Immigrant visa petition) Approval notice
6. Copy of previously approved Advance Parole documents
7. Copy of Employment authorization card
8. Copy of latest I-94
9. Copy of Biographic Page of Passport
10. Copy of Driver’s License
11. Copy of Marriage Certificate

My I-485 application (Receipt #LIN00-000-00000) is pending and my Date of Birth is 00/00/0000

Please approve the above mentioned application. If you have any questions or need additional information concerning the above, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you in advance for your kind attention and cooperation in this matter.

Very truly yours,

XXXXX YYYYY
<Address>
Tel: <Phone No>

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!

Prompt reply appreciated!!!!!!!!!

That is good, you can add any copies of your status forms (H, F,....) if applicable even if you are no longer on visa status because you used your EAD. You can send by regular first class mail.

Hello Guys
Based on a lot of inputs from everybody and you'll I am planning to send the following cover letter, Is it ok??????????

Please do reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------

April 9, 2007

Name:
Pending I-485#:
A#:
DOB:

U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services
USCIS Nebraska Service Center
<Address>

RE: Form I-131, Application for Advance Parole Travel document for Mrs. XXXXX YYYYY A#00-00-000)

Dear Sir or Madam:
In connection with the above-captioned matter, enclosed Please find original/photocopy of each of the following documents

1. Check payable to USCIS for $170.00
2. Two photographs ( write name, A#, DOB back side of photographs with pencil)
3. Form I-131: Application for Advance Parole
4. Copy of I-485 Receipt Notice
5. Copy of I-140(Immigrant visa petition) Approval notice
6. Copy of previously approved Advance Parole documents
7. Copy of Employment authorization card
8. Copy of latest I-94
9. Copy of Biographic Page of Passport(better send it COLOR or enlarged)
10. Copy of Driver’s License ( color or enlarged)
11. Copy of Marriage Certificate ( only needed if you are derivative, if primary not needed)

My I-485 application (Receipt #LIN00-000-00000) is pending and my Date of Birth is 00/00/0000 (write that info at TOP)

Please approve the above mentioned application. If you have any questions or need additional information concerning the above, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you in advance for your kind attention and cooperation in this matter.

Very truly yours,

XXXXX YYYYY
SIGNATURE
<Address>
Tel: <Phone No>

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!

Prompt reply appreciated!!!!!!!!!

-----------------

Can you'll tell me what is the filing address for Nebraska when you are sending your docs via fedex?