AP Approval Tracker

awaiting AP approval

RD 2/10/04
ND 2/11/04

Stiill awaiting approval, though EAD applied on same date got approved today 4/7/04. NSC continues to amaze me.

:)

AP applied almost 108 days back

Hi

I applied for my 2nd AP in DEC.
RD - 12/16/03
ND - 12/19/03

AD - ?????? no news yet.

I am really surprised at the info in the AP tracking file which shows that people who applied as late as Jan have started receiving it. When I spoke to my lawyer who applied for me, she said that even Nov and Dec applications are still pending. When I called up the 1-800 number, they told me they are still processing applications for October. Could there be something wrong with my application. Is there anybody else in the same situation as me. Please let me know. I also applied for my EAD at the same time and since it did not get approved, I applied and got a temp EAD. Is it because of that that this is getting delayed. Should I contact somebody in the INS. Any help would be appreciated.
Meanwhile congrats to all of you who have received it. This is getting more exciting than passing an exam.

Krishnaa:confused: :confused: :confused:

boxerbhai ur approval gives me a hope that mine is around the corner......

Hey krishnaa what is Service center... NSC rightnow per site is on Feb 05 2004 as of 3/22/04.

AP duration to reentry

How much time do we need to have on AP to re-enter US?

My 485 is approved, and my wife's pending...

My wife is planning to goto India, and her return date is close to expiry date on AP.

I used AP once, but it had long time. If anyone has any thng close experience like this, please post.

Thanks,
Krishna

Hi Sylvania!
Did u get ur passport stamped ? In some previous posts from someone I heard his wife was stuck outside the country as her husband got the passport stamped and she was deemed not eligibile as parolee. I am not sure how it works but I think you better consult with your attorney and make plans for your wife's trip.

Thanks

Re: AP applied almost 108 days back

Amcom,

My service center is Vermont. The processing date for advance parole at this center was Oct 9th till yesterday and today morning they have updated it to Oct 31st. I hope it doesn't take another 2 months for them to take it to Dec 31st. Do you anybody from this center who has got the AP with ND beyond this date?

Thanks

Originally posted by krishnaa
Hi

I applied for my 2nd AP in DEC.
RD - 12/16/03
ND - 12/19/03

AD - ?????? no news yet.

I am really surprised at the info in the AP tracking file which shows that people who applied as late as Jan have started receiving it. When I spoke to my lawyer who applied for me, she said that even Nov and Dec applications are still pending. When I called up the 1-800 number, they told me they are still processing applications for October. Could there be something wrong with my application. Is there anybody else in the same situation as me. Please let me know. I also applied for my EAD at the same time and since it did not get approved, I applied and got a temp EAD. Is it because of that that this is getting delayed. Should I contact somebody in the INS. Any help would be appreciated.
Meanwhile congrats to all of you who have received it. This is getting more exciting than passing an exam.

Krishnaa:confused: :confused: :confused:

wrong birthdate on AP

I just noticed that my birthdate was misprinted on the AP paper. What do I have to do? Do I need to call NSC ask them to reissue the AP paper with correct birthdate?

Thanks for your input!

I have a similar experience too. I guess if you are not in hurry of traveling abroad, you should have USCIS to send you a coorect AP.

My 1st AP had misprinted name (just 1 wrong letter) and my attorney adviced me to file for correction. He did it it for me and I got a new AP.

wrong birthdate on AP
I just noticed that my birthdate was misprinted on the AP paper. What do I have to do? Do I need to call NSC ask them to reissue the AP paper with correct birthdate?

applied for AP at NSC

RD 4/5/04
ND 4/5/04

the receipt notice says it will take 440 to 470 days. and that's even if i attached letter requesting expedite process (my father seriously ill) and a medical certificate.

so, yesterday i called INS if AP can be expedited. i was told to fax a letter requesting expedite (with EXPEDITE in big bold letters on top of the letter), the receipt notice, and medical certificate. and that to expect a response from INS in 3 days.

i will see if it works, if not, i may have to seek help from senator/congressman. i desperately need to go to my home country.

My AP notice also said it would take 440-470 days to process. Someone in this forum told me that this is the worst case scenario. Based on the info from this forum, the average time is 50-65 days after RD date.
Let us know the output of your AP.

the receipt notice says it will take 440 to 470 days. and that's even if i attached letter requesting expedite process (my father seriously ill) and a medical certificate.

talongganisa

In how many days did you receive receipt notice after applying ?
As I have applied it on 9 th april 2004.

Thanks.

manisudan,

i received Receipt Notice 5 days after mailing my application.

i have to be in my country by May, and regular process 50 to 65 days will not work. i will update forum if my expedite request works (praying for miracle here).

talongganisa,

Good luck. It seems regular proc is taking 2 months now a days according to some approvals here.

talongganisa

Thanks.

I was concerned as my lawyer have filed I485/EAD/AP twice before and INS keep sending back to US stating" petition does not match"

Anyway this time I am keeping finger crossed ,

Thanks again for reply.

Re: AP Approved

Today I checked status online it says they have approved AP for me and Wife Yesterday (04/16/04) ....

thanks
Shashi

Originally posted by kshashikanth
Applied AP on Feb 24th 2004

Thanks
Shashi

I 485- RD Sept 26 2002

7 Month Wait

I have been waiting for AP for past 7 months. Applied on Sept 18.

I have read on this board that congressman/senator can be contacted to help out if delay in processing is outrageous.

Can someone guide me how to contact the senator/congressman? Better yet, does someone has experience contacting senator in Milwaukee-WI area.

Thanks in advance

AP - ND 12/19, AD ??

Hi,

I applied for my Advance Parole in December(ND 12/19/03, not received it yet, anybody in my position. My center is Vermont, their processing date is Feb 23,04. If you are, please let me know, I would appreciate it. Then, I would know there is nothing wrong with my application. Else, I would have to send a query.

Thanks.

AP - ND 12/19, AD ??

Hi,

I applied for my Advance Parole in December(ND 12/19/03, not received it yet, anybody in my position. My center is Vermont, their processing date is Feb 23,04. If you are, please let me know, I would appreciate it. Then, I would know there is nothing wrong with my application. Else, I would have to send a query.

Thanks.

kshashikanth

u said ur RD was Feb 24th 04 mine is Feb 25th 04. Still no approval???

what about anybody else who are listed in this tracker. please update.

3rd AP approved

The onlice case status said today the AP for my wife and I were approved on 04/20/04

3rd AP
ND: 02/26/04
AD: 04/20
NSC