AP Approval Tracker

lulx-co: If you have to travel due to job reasons i think your copany should take care of the situation. talk to your company lawyer.

James Tg : My RD and ND are the same as yours for AP. I am still waiting for my AP. In the past few days i have not seen any new approval for AP. Hope to see some movement in AP approval atleast. I believe the 2nd AP take a little longer compared to the 1st AP.

REF update

Just received the REF for my AP renew:

NSC asked to resubmit the most recent "unused" photos.

We had the photo redone and sent to the lawyer.

seattler

What did your receipt say about processing time?

Where exactly did you submit your application to (the P.O.Box #)?

lulx-co:

My lawyer has the RFE, I will ask for a copy to confirm your question.

Since one of four our applications was approved, I think that as soon as the new photos are received, AP shall be approved.

I will update you as soon as I get an answer.

I received my AP today. My RD is 01/21 and AD is 03/04. I received it today (03/15). I called senator for help on this stuff.

James

RE: lulx-co

lulx-co:

RD: 2/23/04
ND: 2/26/04 from NSC
USCIS Online Case Status Check said that it will take 480-500 days to get my AP. :confused:

My lawyer said it may be a mistake. Anyone know why?

RE: venkatsri

venkatsri,
Thank you for putting them together. I just want to make sure that this is the AP applied through NSC, is that right?

Thanks.

Here is the updated tracker for AP.

venkatsri: Thanks for updating the tracker. I will maintain it for some time, it will be good if one person updates the tracker. When i do not find time to maintain the tracker i will let some one take over.

Hope this tracker helps people to get some information about AP processing time lines.

My EAD is Approved

Just wanted to update that my EAD got approved yesterday

EAD#2
ND 01/29/2004
AD 03/15/2004 ---> Exactly Took 47 days I guess

AP#2
ND 01/29/2004
AP ??/??/????

Thanks..,
PCHANDR

:eek:

Re: RE: lulx-co

lux-co:
Don't worry about the online status message wait time.
Mine and my friend also applied for AP(1st) on 1/20 & 1/21 as RDs and we both got exactly the same online status message with wait time as 480-500 days, but on last Friday(3/12) my friend's and his wife's both APs were approved per online status message, though mine still says received blablabla..
So i guess u don't need to worry about it. Your attrorny is right.

Thanks,
kvrp.

Originally posted by vcorcl
lulx-co:

RD: 2/23/04
USCIS Online Case Status Check said that it will take 480-500 days to get my AP. :confused:

My lawyer said it may be a mistake. Anyone know why?

lux-co:
Don't worry about the online status message wait time.

Per my conversation with the NSC person .... ( last year , pre common 800 number time) ... Thye put the max. number of days which that type of case is taking ( here understand that this is approximation of the Max. time anykind of AP application will take, and not the AP which a Employment Based 485 applicant apply...

http://www.aila.org/fileViewer.aspx?docID=12532

because if you look at the timing information you will see that there are more then one type of AP ... normally the AP for 485 applicants take much less amount of time ....

my exp. based on past two approvals, is about 60 - 100 days (Avg) ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lux-Co

no worries. M S-IL is right. The same form has several uses and they provide the latest day. This does not apply to your case. I received mine from NSC in 6-7 weeks. It looks like you will get yours by mid-April.

Good luck,

NSC new processing dates indicates that they are currently procesing 1/20/04 for AP. The dates have moved by almost 6 weeks from the previous published dates that is good. At least some thing is moving at NSC. Let us hope that we get our AP atleast soon.

Thanks

All,
Thank you for your info on AP processing date. I'll post the AD as soon as I get approved. :)

Two days ago, I posted this question:
'RD: 2/23/04
USCIS Online Case Status Check said that it will take 480-500 days to get my AP.

My lawyer said it may be a mistake. Anyone know why?'

My AP is Approved...

Hi guys just want to update Y'all ...

per online message mine and my wife's AP is approved on 04/16 ...

RD 01/28/2004
AD 03/16/2004

so about 47 days ....

Also out EAD were also approved on 04/12... with same RD date ..