2nd AP and EAD approved

2nd EAD and AP

ND - 01/12/2004
AP approved - 02/24/04
EAD approved - 02/25/04

got both by mail yesterday

GOOD WORK

M2002

thats really good work!!! thanks for doing this.

What happened to Sachdev's case ?? it took him 71 days why his case delayed then others. Any RFEs?? Sachdev could you enlighten us on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks to every one for posting/sharing their information. here is the updated spread sheet with all the information in this thread.

no ;uck till now. Still the same old message......received on 20th jan 2004...........

AP validity dates are not from expiry

Received AP from attorney yesterday. The validity was from date of approval and not from expiry of earlier AP - :mad:

RD - 1/15/04 - AD - 2/27/04

My application for 3rd (!!!) AP was sent yesterday. I'll keep you posted on the RD, AD dates.

I have updated the AP tracker. There are no new approvals from previous updated version. I have added all the new applications posted after the previous spread sheet update.

thanks
m2002

2nd AP Details

RD: 8-jan-2004
AD: 3-mar-2004

Received the docs today (6-mar-2004)

Not surprisingly, my AP is approved but my wife's (same RD) is still pending....

Just for update

As I stated earlier, my ND is 1/8/04. I had a talk with my lawyer on Friday, one of four our applications was approved, my wife's, older daughter's and mine are still pending.

One thing I have noticed that all three of us had our FP done for EAD renew in 12/03, but the little one did not.

Just a thought.

Seattler,

thanks for updating us. The kind of RFE normally issued for AP is
1. I140 approval notice
2. Copy of I94
3. Copy of Passport

this is what i have gathered from this web site. So if you have not submitted any of the 3 above then you can collect and be ready. Please keep us updated. Thanks for sharing your informaiton.

M2002

Thanks, m2002 for the info, I-140 could be the issue since it was forwarded by my lawyer. I will send a copy over before I receive the RFE by mail.

AP approved

Hi Everybody,

Here is my AP information, just for your reference if you haven't got yours:

Applied Date: Dec 27, 2003
Received Date: Dec 30, 2003
Approved Date: Feb 25, 2004
:)

Waiting for 3rd AP...

for both me and my wife

RD-01/28/2004
ND-01/29/2004

Waiting for approval ...

M S-IL

My RD is 01/20. No response, no nothing still. What is INS doing?? They are the worst organization I have ever seen in my life.

James

AP processing time

I applied for AP for the first time mid-Feb. My receipt and online status check say that it takes 470-500 days for my case to be processed. I have to travel out of country twice this year for my job. Can I apply for emergency AP at local office?

My i-485 ND is 8/2002, and I am EB2 category.

I do not know why it takes so long to apply for AP. Please advice me with any insight. Thanks in advance.