AP Approval dates

My AP online message changed to " On Feb 13, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued....", my wife's AP online message also changed on Feb 17, 2004, hopely we can receive the document from mail today or tomorrow.

Originally posted by wsxwsx
My AP online message changed to " On Feb 13, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued....", my wife's AP online message also changed on Feb 17, 2004, hopely we can receive the document from mail today or tomorrow.

Mine exact same mesg. I just chked so hopefully by this week

My lawyer got the A.P. approval document.
Online message did n't change to "document posted"

ND:08/26/2003
AD:01/30/2004

yo.. rcvd AP

Got my wife's AP today.

"Approval notice mailed..." updated online on 3rd Feb.
"Document Mailed notice.. " updated online on 17th Feb

Time to make a visit to home!

AP Pending

Hi friends,

i know it is too early to ask this question but could not help it.

please advice :

I have applied for Advance Parole for myself, Mywife and my kid during 3rd week of November 2003 (Texas SC).

Question: when can i expect my AP approval.

Based on the expected approval of my AP from TSC, i want to plan for india trip which need to happen during school holidays in here (my daughter goes to Elementary school here now).

If it is likely that i may not get my AP approved before end of june then i can not plan this trip this year.

thanks for all your postings:

Devaa
I-485 (TSC)
ND April 2002
RD April 2002
FP April 2003
EAD (2nd) Valid till July 2004

regards

Nobody can ever say for sure how long it will take, that is how it is with the INS. Look at the I-485 dates at CSC, it has been Dec 16th almost forever now.

Correct me if I wrong, I think TSC is still processing Sept 3rd ,2003 cases, assuming the approvals continue at the same rate it is still another 2.5-3 months away to get to your date.

Well, the I-131 approvals could pick up speed like at the CSC in the last month. You have to keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best. Good Luck!!

Approved

My 3rd AP approved on 02/14. It was filed around Dec 13th. Surprised to get approved in 2 months.

1st AP approved

My 1st AP has been approved. really surprised with the turn around time

ND 1/9/04
AD 2/19/04

cheers

AP approved

My spouse and my AP and EAD were approved today Feb 23 and they mailed the notice. Some activity atlast...time to go to our country.

wac04056XXXX
ND: Dec 22, 2003
AD: Feb 23, 2004