Anyone with Apr RD left

Hi april_csc_485

I think you and me are in the same pile
Where did you do your FP?

I did mine in San Diego.

-Bluelotus

I feel your pain

Hi,

I feel your pain. Though I am a latter I-485 ND, my PD is probably the oldest around.

PD : Dec 1997
RD: April 4th 2001
ND: April 20th 2001
FP: August 17th 2001 (on schedule in San Diego)

WAC 01-163 *****
No Rfe .....

AVM says " Appliction received on .....,..... 999 days"

Still waiting....... my file is probably lost...:-(

Good Luck

-Bluelotus

On Dec 29...on Dec. 29 ... again and again :-(

I don\'t remember this thread is still alive. I thought all apr RDs are approved. So I asked in another msg asking if there is still someone like me hearing the same msg again and again. I am getting impatient.

I have a theory

I feel repeat feel (am speculating) that files are transferred to an adjudicating room where they are technically supposed to be kept sorted by receipt date (month) but sometimes get to the bottom of he pile and are discovered later when the files on top are finished.

You could however send a fax enquiry - today\'s messages definitely have a fax enquiry link

Give it a shot

My 2 cents

Mine too

AVM Still says \'your appl rcvd on .... and is taking ...\'
Talked to IIo couple of times and always got the advice \'You have to be patient\'.

RFE has been ordered for my case.

Haven\'t yet received the RFE.

RD : 4/30
ND : 6/30
early FP on 10/30 at SJ (scheduled on 11/30 at SJ)

EAD,AP : approved and received.
EB2/RIR/INDIA

-pban

Good luck

I guess you just have to grit and bear it. Waiting since Dec. 97 is harrowing.

I guess you got one of the unhelpful IIOs. I am not an advocator of calling IIO but maybe you can try to get one of those friendlier ones who the others talk about. Or send a fax inquiry.

Dependant\'s case March 12 ND still pending

We all got approval three months back and only one dependant is kept pending. FP on Aug 16, 2001
No RFE.

485 issue

im new to this website. would u please tell me what is RD on here?
my I-485 is recently filed. do i need to use the same WAC# i have for I-140 to check status over the telephone at CSC. appreciate any help.

skv

RD 4/18 and still waiting

WAC-01-214./ EB2/ RIR

Have lost some hope lately seeing approvals for much younger guys. Maybe the INS is racially adjudicating cases ;-(

peace and good wishes to everyone.

as I said earlier

I feel that files go to adjudicating room and some files get mixed up and get pending for long time till someone discovers them

It will be good for you to call IIO and also send a fax enquiry

tired of waiting

have apr RD , May ND and 11/21 FP
as rjngh mentioned hope somebody gets to the bottom of the pile

my file is crying out - hey I\'m here ....somebody pick me up

cheers!!!!
485gang

REF Replied

Hi
My Lawyer received RFE on 02/14/02. REF is about W2 for Year 2001 & Employment Verification letter.
I submitted those document on 02/15/02 & Lawyer replies RFE on same date 02/15/02. Now let’s wait…. Keep fingers crossed.
RD 04/26
ND 06/26
FP 10/20 (San Jose)

following handles not found on pcee\'s list

b Please submit full details so that pcee could add u to his list

b simple

b krsna

b peaceful

b southasian

b namkh

b austechworker

b dotnet

I think this is true

me and my wife got RFE on Jan 30, (RD April 23), and INS asked for two pictures of some complete stranger, and they also wanted a copy of marriage certificates and some other paper. Our lawyer assures us she had already delivered these documents with the application in April.

It seems very strange that INS would need more copies of the same papers, and ask us to send pictures of someone we don\'t even know...!

I guess someone mixed up some papers somewhere, which makes me worry. I don\'t know what could be worse, the mistake happening at the lawyer\'s office or the INS shuffling applications..

Will it be over

It looks like this waiting will never end, Only God know where my file is now, I hope they did not lose it somewhere....
completely un-organized and mis-managed INS.

RD 04/16/01
ND 06/04/01
WAC-01-202-xxxxx
FP done 10/09/01

NO SIGN YET

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

INS lost my EAD files and I am afraid my I-485 files are messed up too

RD 4/24/01
ND 6/25/01
FP 11/01/01
AVM Dec 29 ... process resumed.