Anyone with Apr RD left

RD: 04/02 ... Waiting

ND 04/19; FP 10/30 (sched 11/21);AVM "Rcvd application....takes 975-9xx days"

I think whoever did FP on 10/30 at SJ and was scheduled around 11/21 have not received their approvals. This can be verified on PCee\'s list. Comments?

Aran, did you call IIO ?

Aran,
   Did you try calling IIO.
I called IIO 3 weeks back, and he said my FP was received on Dec 29, and the cas is not yet assigned. He asked me to call after two weeks (which have already passed). I am planning to call IIO next week.

--Pban

ATTN : ScorpionRaj & Similar April Waiters like me....

Today I just dialed and surprisingly got through at first attempt. I talked to a very nice lady and she gave me the following details.

1. We received ur FBI results on Jan 31st, 2002. When I asked about the AVM message, she explained that it was according to the system, my FBI results were received and processed (important) on Jan 31st, which is last thursday.

2. My file is not assigned to any officer until now and is about to picked by any officer in the next few days.

3. I should be hearing from them sooner as my file is complete and looks good for adjudicating.

Looks like, for guys like who did FP around 15th OCT - 25th OCT, there was some FBI glitch which took so long, delaying the process.

Let us hope we get approved this month.

ScorpionRaj : You might want to give a call to IIO sometime this week and check whether your case is also in the same lines.

Thanks,

Pump got approved!

Hi guys,

I said next day, or next week just a few hours ago. Guess what?

"This case has been approved on Feb 4th...."

Good luck to you all. Hang in there, your time will come. ScorpianRaj, you might be the next as you are right next to me in PCee\'s tracker list.

Hold on guys ...

The INS has, does and always will work in batches.
Sounds like your FP information has yet to be
batch processed as yet. When it is you\'ll all
get approved. Many of us who got FP notices for 11/08/01
at Oakland got approved all in one batch within a few
days of each other.

The INS is still working on Batch mode computers !!!

Got Approved

I agree with Bongo. The guys like us who received FP on or around 15th - 20th Oct are currently receiving the approval.

PD : 12/97
RD : 4/26
ND : 6/26
FP : 10/20
Dec 29: AVM message change
Jan 31 : FBI results received and updated
Feb 4th : Approved.

Yes

Called on 1/11. The IIO said case is pending and not assigned. Haven\'t been able to get a free line to talk to an IIO since then. Any suggestions?

Congrats Pump !!!

Congrats my friend !!! Thank you very much for your wishes. As you, amburan & me were very close in list, I hope, I\'ll hear good words soon. I haven\'t checked AVM last night but I\'ll do it today.
Congrats again... wish you good luck in your future.

question to pros from april waiters

Seen couple of posting in this thread as "INS approves now for those who received FP on 10/01"

I also received FP by end of 10/01 by I completed it on 11/28/01. That means , do I have to wait for one more month ?

mrafi

mrafi - if I were in your case I would

check my avm every day in the night after 9pm or at least 3 times a week

I would not bother to contact IIO at this time because I have reached the conclusion that most of IIO\'s do not help ( There has been one or two exceptions however where the IIO has taken a printout and sent it to senior officer for assigning)

Hope this helps

Congrats ! to all those who were approved

Very happy for u guys man ....
now get out of this thread :) cant wait to get out of it my self :)
RD 04/11 ND 05/15 FP 11/21 waiting

Cheers!!!!

We can expect approval in 2-3 weeks

By looking at the experience of Amburan etc., it appears that cases of people in this thread have got delayed because of delay in FP processing. We know that INS works in batches, and we should expect approvals in 2-3 weeks.

Pban

RD Feb ND Mar stilling waiting.....

I am probably the poorest guy here.......have been waiting for more than a year....
WAC-01-127....

RD Feb 12
ND Mar 12
FP Sep 8
Ref Jan 02, employment letter + 3 pay stubs
Ref Replied Jan 21

Still waiting.......... :(
Anybody in the same Feb / Mar boat?

Bluelotus is still around

Hi guys,

I, bluelotus am still around, though beaten down and saddened at my bad luck....

PD: Dec 1997
RD: April 4th 2001
ND: April 20th 2001
FP: Aug 7th 2001 (on schedule)
WAC 01-163****

AVM still says "Application recieved on ..., 999 days"

Still waiting ...:-(

Any advise is appreciated.....

bluelotus
p.s. called IIO a while back and got the usual " we are processing cases from Jan 2000."