Anyone with Apr RD left

Dee Rod

I talked to another IIO today, guess what you were right..I got different answer. I believe I don\'t have RFE. He said (in poor English) that on Jan 16th they requested for FBI report and waiting on it. But on AVM ite is still on Dec 29th resumed...blah blah. I am happy now it is not atleast RFE. I will wait for this stupid process to complete.

IIO Discussion :)-

Today I talked with the IIO and he gave me something which made me kinda upset.

It looks like they are still verifying my applications and it has not been assigned to any officer until now. When I asked when it will be assigned, he said he cannot say for sure. But he said that everything is in order(like FP results, other related papers, no RFE is generated until now). I do not know whether anyone will verify in the applications before assigning to the officer. Did anyone come across a similar discussion ?

Still waiting and praying and listening to daily ritual of AVM update at 9:00 PM (whether I see Larry king or not, I do this).

amburan. PD : 12/97, RD : 4/26, ND 6/26, FP 10/20

One interesting thing -----

What I noticed is that most of the April approvals are from San Jose area.. I did not see many approvals from So. Cal region....any noticed that....

slow working officers at INS

Yes, I agree.
Looks like there are slow working officers in INS, who are handling cases of people in this list :-((

--pban

No Title

I think you are correct amburan, all people i know personally in april still waiting for their approval.

I am probably the earliest April Rd and am still waiting :-(

Hi,

I am still waiting and am glad to see that I am not alone.
RD April 4th and ND April 20th.
Wac01-163-XXXXX
Finger Print : Aug 17th (On schedule)

Still awaiting....

By the way are there any of you guys out there whose AVM message is still the same old
"Application received on... and it is taking 999 days..."

Thanks

to amburan

You have said that most of the april approvals are from sanjose FP area.

I did my FP in Sanjose , on schedule 11/28, but still with "Dec29..resumed". RD 04/23 ND 06/18 WAC 01-214

mrafi

Waiting and Waiting...

RD: 4/23
ND: 6/20
FP: 10/30 (11/27)
RFE: 12/26
Replied: 1/25

Waiting...

-Sangli

What\'s going on !!!!

This is just bullshit, I am seeing approval for guys with RD in June, does that mean the INS forget the guys with April RD or even March RD. OR did our applications ended up on a VERY LAZY guy\'s desk !!!!!!

No Title

I am very frustated to see later RD/ND getting approved while April RD/ND are being pushed aside...

There is perhaps nothing we can do but to avoid thinking about it..

WAC-01-214-XXXX

To southasian

Looks like you and me are in same boat. My WAC start same as yours.
Let us hope we all get approval in couple of weeks. What is your AVM says now ? Are in RFE ?

What is happening ???

No one who has posted in this thread is getting approval ?
Where the cases have got stuck ? Is there anything we can do ? Or just speak to IIO.

--pban

Our Cases are similar - amburan

Hi Amburan
   My RD/ND & FP date matches with you & I am also eagerly waiting like all other April mailer. Actually when i caleld IIO last week, she gave me somewhat smae answer as yours & my case was not alos assigned to officer. I know how you must have felt after talking to IIO. Onlything we can do is wait wait & wait....

Waiting, and waiting.....

With the hope that perhaps it will be the next day, or next week.
RD-4/26, ND-6/22, WAC-01-218-*****