Anyone with a lawsuit against USCIS or thinking about a lawsuit (Merged)

Great news guys . I just called the AUSA office and they told my interview is actually scheduled for March 17 not April 17. He also agreed to file an extension until everything is done . I am going for an Infopass appointment today to confirm my interview date... Thank you guys very much ...

Great news, cregan and mustafa!
How about changing ID to February 17th :)

Great news, cregan and mustafa!
How about changing ID to February 17th :)
Thank you Lazycis ... I just got back from the Infopass appointment. The officer could not confirm my Interview Date .. The good part was that he said my file was in Kansas City .. I am not sure who to believe ?? What do you think guys ?:confused:

Thank you Lazycis ... I just got back from the Infopass appointment. The officer could not confirm my Interview Date .. The good part was that he said my file was in Kansas City .. I am not sure who to believe ?? What do you think guys ?:confused:

I tend to believe AUSA, they rarely lie.

I tend to believe AUSA, they rarely lie.

Lazycis .. you are correct ..and his correct too. I call USCIS and was transfered easily to an officer. She told my interview is set for March 17th at 8 AM. Now I can change my signature :). I better studying for sure :D

Yes, you have it since you applied before October 1st, 2008. Some people have reported, however, that some IOs are not giving them the choice and are pressing ahead with the new one. So, yeah, study for both.

Yes, you have it since you applied before October 1st, 2008. Some people have reported, however, that some IOs are not giving them the choice and are pressing ahead with the new one. So, yeah, study for both.

Are you ready for yours ? its few weeks away ....Best of wishes ..

NEWS, got my Oath letter!!!

mustafa34kc, congrats on your new date! I studied both, just in case.

Vorpal & mosamno2, lol

birdaz & natur08, thank you

lazycis, thank you for all of your knowledge

Last edited by a moderator:

Vorpal & mosamno2, lol

WOW that was fast Cregan ...Congrats .. I am following your footsteps so I hope I hope I will your luck :). I did get the Interview Lette in the mail today. It is official. March 17 @ 8 AM :D

Congratulations, cregan!!! Now things are really flying...!

Vorpal & mosamno2, lol

HI DEAR LASYSIS AND OTHERS

thanks alot for your advice, after along time based on your advice and information, after wom, my husband got his citizenship June 2008. he applied for me I129 and I130. I had my interview 12 in Jan. the officer gave me the form: OF149 they told me my case is pending because of addministrative processing. now they send me an email that i should submit my passport in american consulate Monday to Thursday between 2 and 3 pm. please tell me it means my visa is available and every thing has become ok?
thanks alot for your cooperation.

HI DEAR LASYSIS AND OTHERS

thanks alot for your advice, after along time based on your advice and information, after wom, my husband got his citizenship June 2008. he applied for me I129 and I130. I had my interview 12 in Jan. the officer gave me the form: OF149 they told me my case is pending because of addministrative processing. now they send me an email that i should submit my passport in american consulate Monday to Thursday between 2 and 3 pm. please tell me it means my visa is available and every thing has become ok?
thanks alot for your cooperation.

nooshinkdd, congratulations!
Visa is alvayw available for a citizen's spouse. That's why they need a passport :)

2nd FP

After my lawyer indicated that we are planning to file wom, i got 2nd fp notice. today i went for 2nd FP and got an lud within hours. hope this is a good sign.