Anyone with a lawsuit against USCIS or thinking about a lawsuit (Merged)

jefkorn and mustafa,
thank you I wanted to be environment friendly for over four years lol
you are great people thank you for your support all the way and answering my questions I don't know how to thank you. so I am asking god to reward you in his way.
some more questions:):)
when i should get the actual card or the approval letter and welcome notice?
how should I handle the WOM from now going forward(I didn't file proof of service yet)?

Mustafa,
I had an infopass 23/12 and told me the same thing my name cleared fp are good but the officer said she doesn't know what is holding the case. she made copy of my ID and I-485 and said she is going to talk to the supervisor. so mustafa don't give up and keep your hopes. I almost gave up and lost hope but because of u guys I got my hopes back.

Congrats!!! Green is the way to go!

You can forget about WOM, if you do not do anything, the case will be dismissed for failure to file return of service. Wait for welcome notice within a week and an actual card within two weeks from today. Wasn't your money well spent on WOM?

mosamno2, that's cool. Congratulations

mustafa34kc, I'm sorry, I hope that there will be good news for you. Have you tried to bug them a lot over the phone with level 2 IO? I bugged them everyday. I'm sure you do ... I just want to see progress on your case.

Thank you Cregan .. I have not tried everyday to call them. Maybe I should do that from now on. The local IO told me to write them everyday and bug them at the Nebraska office .. I called my Rep office today and they are supposed to email a consent form to file a case ..I have not received it yet

jefkorn and mustafa,
thank you I wanted to be environment friendly for over four years lol
you are great people thank you for your support all the way and answering my questions I don't know how to thank you. so I am asking god to reward you in his way.
some more questions:):)
when i should get the actual card or the approval letter and welcome notice?
how should I handle the WOM from now going forward(I didn't file proof of service yet)?

Mustafa,
I had an infopass 23/12 and told me the same thing my name cleared fp are good but the officer said she doesn't know what is holding the case. she made copy of my ID and I-485 and said she is going to talk to the supervisor. so mustafa don't give up and keep your hopes. I almost gave up and lost hope but because of u guys I got my hopes back.

Oh trust me I am not giving up .. I am just starting with them. I am going to follow up with Cregan advice and call them everyday until they block me

thank you lazycis
the wom money was well spent indeed. I was about to send them $340 for my EAD Today but thank god I checked my email before going to the post office. they sent the email 9:01 am can you believe it i think the 1st thing they did is to send me that magic email:D:D:D
Congrats!!! Green is the way to go!

You can forget about WOM, if you do not do anything, the case will be dismissed for failure to file return of service. Wait for welcome notice within a week and an actual card within two weeks from today. Wasn't your money well spent on WOM?

jefkorn,
here is my time line
05/2004:I130,I485 filled
01/2005:interview i130 approved, i 485 pending name check
12/2007:name ckeck cleared
2/2008: nseers registeration required
3/2008: ICE sent me to court after nseers registeration and the judge remanded the case to the USCIS.
12/2008: second interview
12/17 : WOM Filed
1/2009: card production orderd

mosamno2,
Thank you for posting your time lines. I was wondering if you asked for retroactive approval in your complaint. It was discussed here

jefkorn,
you are welcome sir. yes i did ask for retroactive approval but i don't know what date on the GC will be.
mosamno2,
Thank you for posting your time lines. I was wondering if you asked for retroactive approval in your complaint. It was discussed here

thank you cregan .. I have not tried everyday to call them. Maybe i should do that from now on. The local io told me to write them everyday and bug them at the nebraska office .. I called my rep office today and they are supposed to email a consent form to file a case ..i have not received it yet

Do as your IO told you; bug them everyday. Call them, write them, send them requests, etc. That will get them moving.

Do as your IO told you; bug them everyday. Call them, write them, send them requests, etc. That will get them moving.

Thank you Vertigo .. I called the 800 number today and the first person I got, refused to transfer me ..she got kinda testy with me. I called again and the second person did transfer me actually. The IO officer who answered told me he could not do anything as my case still shows its pending. I told him I did receive a letter from the FBI indicating my name check was done. He told me to contact my Rep. and show them I am getting conflicting information from different agencies. I am going to call them today and give them that information.

mustafa34kc, a few weeks back I wrote a nice letter to each of my defendants (before the WOM) writting them in a nice way that I wanted to be interviewed and it would mean so much for myself and my spouse. I put smiley faces ... the half begging for an interview and smiley faces were against my husband's approval :) (but he let me do it) I addressed the letter to each person and put a cc: at the bottom reflecting all the other people I sent the letter to. The letter had all of my info. ** I received a call from a 202 area code today. An Officer followed up with me to make sure I have received my interview letter and asked me if I had any questions. Maybe this can help

mustafa34kc, a few weeks back I wrote a nice letter to each of my defendants (before the WOM) writting them in a nice way that I wanted to be interviewed and it would mean so much for myself and my spouse. I put smiley faces ... the half begging for an interview and smiley faces were against my husband's approval :) (but he let me do it) I addressed the letter to each person and put a cc: at the bottom reflecting all the other people I sent the letter to. The letter had all of my info. ** I received a call from a 202 area code today. An Officer followed up with me to make sure I have received my interview letter and asked me if I had any questions. Maybe this can help

Cregan... Do you mind sharing these letters with me minus the personal information ? I would greatly appreciate that for sure. I have called my local Rep office and faxed them the information today. Hopefully they would be able to get some results.

Mustafa,
if you know where exactly is your file send them a coby of your wom. for example I know for sure that my file is at the district office I served the district director right away with the wom i think that got my case moving. so try that
good luck I have feeling that you will hear good news soon.

mustafa34kc, see attached
:)
Thank you Cregan .. I will put the letters in the mail tomorrow. I will do one each week until I get a response I like. I know Chertoff will be replaced by Janet in couple of weeks, do you guys think Michael Aytes will hang around or will he be replaced too?

mustafa34kc, updates from your Infopass?

Hi Cregan ..no updates ..pretty much the same story. I did mail 3 letters today to the Nebraska Center and CC Michael Chertoff and Michael Aytes. I also send another request yesterday to CIS Ombudsman. Couple of days ago, I faxed a request to my Rep. I am going to call them tomorrow to follow up with them and also call my senator office to follow up with them. In couple of weeks or so I might write the new first lady and see where that takes me. Hopefully by then, I will get some kind of good response from the WOM

No news for me. I know Boston USCIS received the summons and complaint+exhibit this week Monday. There is still no AUSA assigned to my case and no movement at all from anywhere. I guess 60 days will be a looong one!!!!!!!!:)

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 8, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Can any one tell me what is going on. I Had the same update on january 5 are they palying me or something?