Anyone ND 2005 here?

Dear Friends:

Do not worry too much. I am a July, 2000, still waiting. Two days ago, I saw 4 family of 2000 grade in Cod 1 taking center. They are waiting, too. There are thousands of waiting before you.

me too

ND 02/2005.....one year and a half or two years wait.....at least much better than most of the people here.

cody2 said:
Dear Friends:

Do not worry too much. I am a July, 2000, still waiting. Two days ago, I saw 4 family of 2000 grade in Cod 1 taking center. They are waiting, too. There are thousands of waiting before you.
We know that a lot of People waiting . You have to understand that we got our asylum cases approved in more routine procedures than u had before in 2000nds or whatever years earlier!! It was mess and to get asylum u didnt have to prove with more detailed evidence . Your interview was enough to get approved . After september 2001 it is more complicated to get asylum .So it will be fair even though we get our "GC" earlier than you all. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
SINNERSROOM said:
We know that a lot of People waiting . You have to understand that we got our asylum cases approved in more routine procedures than u had before in 2000nds or whatever years earlier!! It was mess and to get asylum u didnt have to prove with more detailed evidence . Your interview was enough to get approved . After september 2001 it is more complicated to get asylum .So it will be fair even though we get our "GC" earlier than you all. :)

Pardon me, what makes you think that asylums before 2000s were easier to get???? I got my asylum in 1996, and it was as complicated as yours, may be even more difficult. It all depends on your case and what you have to say and what documents you had to prove your case. There is no excuse for USCIS to approve Green cards of the 2000s asylums before the ones of the mid and late 90s, it just shows how disfunctional this agency is. As bitter as I am, I am still happy for all you who got approved recently.

SINNERSROOM said:
go f yourself

14ksusha said:
Pardon me, what makes you think that asylums before 2000s were easier to get???? I got my asylum in 1996, and it was as complicated as yours, may be even more difficult. It all depends on your case and what you have to say and what documents you had to prove your case. There is no excuse for USCIS to approve Green cards of the 2000s asylums before the ones of the mid and late 90s, it just shows how disfunctional this agency is. As bitter as I am, I am still happy for all you who got approved recently.
I think after lawsuit .They have reorgonized their work strategy and New adjusting asylees are treated in different scheme .thatswhy i think we will not wait as most of the asylees .

Last edited by a moderator:
ClevelandOH said:
go f yourself
Please guys donot use" Dirty language" in forum otherwise i can take action against each of you . Just wake up u are not back in your country .U can be responsible for whatever u type here in America.

SINNERSROOM said:
Please guys donot use" Dirty language" in forum otherwise i can take action against each of you . Just wake up u are not back in your country .U can be responsible for whatever u type here in America.

I just don' t mean to offend you, but please don't ruin the friendly atmosphere here!

I've already posted this question once, and still is not clear:
with the 10,000 asylum cap removal, are they now obligated to eliminate the backlog within certain period of time, or they do it on their own paste?

Another words how do they do it? Do they now treat 2005 ND differently, trying to expedite the processing, on a mean time eliminating earlier ND's, or they add 2005 ND's to the whole big mess?

A friend of mine is on H1, and he's waiting for his gc for a long long time. He recently received a letter from ins stating the following: they admitted that they are severely backloged with H1 cases, and they grouped all applications into 3 groups:
1.New applications (they try to process them fast)
2.Old applications with expedited processings (cost about $2,000)
3.Old applications
Personally I don't think it will work, but at least it sounds like some kind of plan on INS's part to get rid of the backlog.

What I'm trying to understand, is there anything like that with regards to asylum based I485's?
Thanks.

SINNERSROOM said:
I think after lawsuit .They have reorgonized their work strategy and New adjusting asylees are treated in different scheme .thatswhy i think we will not wait as most of the asylees .

Well, good for you, I guess somebody else fought hard in the lawsuit and you just got lucky. Just be nice to those who were already here and fighting for their right to stay when you were just considering leaving your country.

ClevelandOH said:
HERE IS MOST UPDATED INFO FOR YOU FROM USCIS WEBSITE:

http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/nebraska/asyleeadj.htm

HOPE IT HELPS TO TRACK YOUR ND![/QUOT
Thanks for your info .I think that Time table is not valid anymore . cause after REAL ID ACT was signed by BUSH .It was mentioned that Real ID ACT will enhance Asylum procedures to applicants but caps will be removed . It is Mystery for me how USCIS working on Asylee cases ? :confused: . I asked my lawyer .He told me that caps were removed by Real ID act.