Anyone ND 2005 here?

14ksusha said:
Well, good for you, I guess somebody else fought hard in the lawsuit and you just got lucky. Just be nice to those who were already here and fighting for their right to stay when you were just considering leaving your country.
Who told you i was considering to leave my country ??? :eek: :)

hey SINNERS

The idea that 05 should get it before the rest is just stupid.
I am about the apply myself for adjustment of status and I don't think it's fair with respect to the rest of the people for me to get approved best.

I just hope we all get it in less than 2 years and those that have been waiting the longest even sooner.

SINNERSROOM said:
We know that a lot of People waiting . You have to understand that we got our asylum cases approved in more routine procedures than u had before in 2000nds or whatever years earlier!! It was mess and to get asylum u didnt have to prove with more detailed evidence . Your interview was enough to get approved . After september 2001 it is more complicated to get asylum .So it will be fair even though we get our "GC" earlier than you all. :)

THIS IS THE STUPID IT WAS NOT ANY EASIER IN A PAST. I HAD TO GO TO COURT SEVERAL TIMES AND THE WHOLE THING LASTED FOR GOOD 9 MONTHS. AND WHAT'S WITH "YOU" AND "US" STUFF ANYWAYS? WE ALL ARE THE SAME HERE. NO ONE TOLD US ANYTHING ABOUT YOU BUT SINCE YOU ARE HERE WE CAN SAY THAT YOU PROBABLY HAD SOME PLANS TO LEAVE YOUR PLACE BEFORE COMING HERE.
ND 12/15/2001
NO FP IN2004
RFI 07/27/2005
LUD 08/09/2005 AND 08/10/2005
NOW WAITING.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sinneroom, long waiting suffers more pain than just going through a more routine procedure. Don't say that it is fair for you to get approved earlier than ND 2000s. Please give a little reputation to those people in the same pool with you. Don't be too excited for just having your first BIO done.

kjonim32 said:
THIS IS THE STUPID IT WAS NOT ANY EASIER IN A PAST. I HAD TO GO TO COURT SEVERAL TIMES AND THE WHOLE THING LASTED FOR GOOD 9 MONTHS. AND WHAT'S WITH "YOU" AND "US" STUFF ANYWAYS? WE ALL ARE THE SAME HERE. NO ONE TOLD US ANYTHING ABOUT YOU BUT SINCE YOU ARE HERE WE CAN SAY THAT YOU PROBABLY HAD SOME PLANS TO LEAVE YOUR PLACE BEFORE COMING HERE.
ND 12/15/2001
NO FP IN2004
RFI 07/27/2005
LUD 08/09/2005 AND 08/10/2005
NOW WAITING.[/QUOT

kalvar said:
hey SINNERS

The idea that 05 should get it before the rest is just stupid.
I am about the apply myself for adjustment of status and I don't think it's fair with respect to the rest of the people for me to get approved best.

I just hope we all get it in less than 2 years and those that have been waiting the longest even sooner.
what to do with respect ? U might get a respect back in your home .
do u understand what u talking about? Why ND 2005 should be at the same mess as u all. then what was lawsuit about? U just sound stupid . U need to go to school .

undefined________________________________________________________________
U WENT TO COURT SEVERAL TIMES CAUSE YOUR CASE WAS NONSENCE (B***iT)TO GRANT ASYLUM. iMAGINE IF U WOULD APPLY NOW .U WOULD BE DEPORTED ALREADY BACK TO YOUR HOME!!!
U GOTTA SEE A DOCTOR MY FRIEND . :) DID U REALLY PASS RFI?? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Yes sure poor little you. You are the only one here with the right case.
How about that? By the way are you from Kiev or something?

SINNERSROOM said:
what to do with respect ? U might get a respect back in your home .
do u understand what u talking about? Why ND 2005 should be at the same mess as u all. then what was lawsuit about? U just sound stupid . U need to go to school .

you are acting like a little jerk and that's where this discussion ends...

kalvar said:
you are acting like a little jerk and that's where this discussion ends...

Right on man! LITTLE JERK HE IS. HE THINKS THAT HE KNOWS BETTER THAN IMMIGRATION JUDGES. WHAT TO DO WITH OUR CASES.

SINNERSROOM said:
I just wanna know what is going on with ND 2005? :)

Hi Sinnersroom,

My timeline is this:
Apply for Asylum Jul 2001
Asylum Approved Jan 2004
I-485 Recieved by Nebraska ND 02/19/05
And Waiting............

It seems that you are getting close for approval. Please post if anything happens. They haven't requested anything from me since I sent my I-485. I sent it with all the medicals. Hope to get lucky.

Best!!

Brothers and sisters in aslum, first of all take it easy. Second focus on other issues that are important. I you were granted asylum in 2005, first of all go straigh to the nearest community college and register for winter quarter classes. after you get a spot in the college, second logde an aplication with the nearest company that is hiring. after you that spend some two good years in school and job. Since the cap on asylee adjustment status is lifted you will probably get your greencard sooner that we did. however, you have to allow some time for those before you. You will probably get GC in 2007. It may seem too much but believe me if you focus on othe issues you will find it easy.

dartanian said:
Hi Sinnersroom,

My timeline is this:
Asylum Approved Jan 2004
And Waiting............

It seems that you are getting close for approval. Please post if anything happens. They haven't requested anything from me since I sent my I-485. I sent it with all the medicals. Hope to get lucky.

Best!![/QUOTE
HI Dartanian ,
You should get your Bio3 soon :) cause a few of my fiends asylees ND05 got their BIO 3 last month though they sent their ND I-485 earlier than me. It seems to me USCIS (Nebraska ) classify(divide) applicants by state. I didnt send my medicals cause my lawyer didnt recomend me to do that. So i am waiting for medicals right now .

dartanian said:
Hi Sinnersroom,

My timeline is this:
Asylum Approved Jan 2004
And Waiting............

Best!!
Hi Dartanian

This is a massage on my case:

Current Status:

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on August 31, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.
Has anybody the same message?

i had the same message since I applied the I485. but recently it changed to :
Request for Initial Evidence

qalandar said:
i had the same message since I applied the I485. but recently it changed to :
Request for Initial Evidence
MIne too :confused:

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On December 9, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence
or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what
additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is
required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the
notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice
that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

It seems to me that ND2005 cases are moving somehow faster..

Am I correct?

I sent the I-485, and already did BIO code 3, and they sent me the documents requesting the medical exam.

I was actually getting prepared to wait for years (before they removed the 10,000 cap), so I am to some extent grateful that things are moving, and is not going to take 10 years to get approved.

empanado said:
Am I correct?

I sent the I-485, and already did BIO code 3, and they sent me the documents requesting the medical exam.

I was actually getting prepared to wait for years (before they removed the 10,000 cap), so I am to some extent grateful that things are moving, and is not going to take 10 years to get approved.
inshallah next year iam going to get my Greencard :)