Anyone filed/submitted I-485 after July 5th thru Aug 17th, 2007 - Update Here!!

EB2 PD 1/31/05

I-140 status: pending at TSC
RD: 7/10/07

I-485, EAD, AP: applications delivered to TSC on 8/1/07

I-485: transfered (from Vermont SC?) to TSC on 10/11/07
LUD: 10/11/07

EAD, AP: pending, received at Vermont SC
RD: 10/4/07
LUD: 10/10/07

Last edited by a moderator:
Received EAD card in mail yesterday - 10/09/07

Details:-
Service Center TSC
EB2 India PD - 12/2004
485/765/131 Receipt Date - 8/2/07; Notice Date 09/25/07

Got it.

My documents were sent on Aug. 9th and no receipt yet. I am in the same situation as yours. Every day I check my bank account at least two times to see whether the checks are cashed. Please post here when you have an update.

Atlast my cheques were cashed. It has date Oct 4th on it. Also the numbers are slightly invisible behind.can i call the bank and ask them for the numbers or to send a copy.
Another thing is for my wife's I -765 application i acccidently wrote wife's name(I-485) in notes section of the cheque.I am worried if it will pose a problem.Any inputs.

Hi,

We got a notice of FP yesterday. And it will on Oct. 19,2007. Just wondering how much is the fee for it?

Thanks so much.

Service center

My cheques are cashed and it is being sent from TSC. How long is the processing for EAD/AP there.Also i mistakenly wrote 485 in my wife's EAD cheque.The cheque is cashed. What happens do i get an rfe or anything I shud do .
Any inputs.

Congratulations and thanks for the update. I am still waiting.....
Atlast my cheques were cashed. It has date Oct 4th on it. Also the numbers are slightly invisible behind.can i call the bank and ask them for the numbers or to send a copy.
Another thing is for my wife's I -765 application i acccidently wrote wife's name(I-485) in notes section of the cheque.I am worried if it will pose a problem.Any inputs.

Confusion

Congratulations and thanks for the update. I am still waiting.....

Yours and my date are almost same. You will by tomorrow know yours too. Although my cheque cashed on Oct 4th ,It was updated today. One more blunder of mine is I wrote 485 in notes section of the check for my wife's EAD.They cashed the check and on seeing online it says 765.Any help with this.
Best of luck.You will know by tomorrow.

PD May 2004 EB2 (ROW)
AD Oct 2006
140/485/EAD/AP Mailed on Aug 8 2007
Receipts received today
:D:D:D:D
The application has gone to TSC. Is it longer than NSC.Any inputs.

Waiting...

I applied for my I-140 along with my 485 and 765 for me and my spouse on August 7th to NSC. I have not received my receipts yet and cannot check if the checks have been cashed too. I guess the receipts are sent in random order. Hoping to get it soon.

Hell with USCIS receipting. Filed on July 16th signed by F.HEINAUER. Nothing YET

Hi guys,
it is very frustrating that most of the guys whi have filed between July 2nd -July 16 have been waiting either close to 90 or more than 90 days, just for the sake of the DAMN receipt notices.

I have been very patiently waiting for the past 84 days (as i filed mine on July16th) and I see that even folks who filed just during the Aug 10th period are also getting their notices and getting their FP done.

DAMN with USCIS sorting order, as those morons could not even implement a FIFO manner, if they had followed, we would have had our receipts long back.

Once again, HELL with these stupid receipting process.

Hope atleast some of you can understand/share the pain in the whole friggin process.

FETCH_GC

Hi guys,
it is very frustrating that most of the guys whi have filed between July 2nd -July 16 have been waiting either close to 90 or more than 90 days, just for the sake of the DAMN receipt notices.

I have been very patiently waiting for the past 84 days (as i filed mine on July16th) and I see that even folks who filed just during the Aug 10th period are also getting their notices and getting their FP done.

DAMN with USCIS sorting order, as those morons could not even implement a FIFO manner, if they had followed, we would have had our receipts long back.

Once again, HELL with these stupid receipting process.

Hope atleast some of you can understand/share the pain in the whole friggin process.

FETCH_GC

i can understand the pain....just a simple thing but cant get it in order.....

waiting for receipt

hai friends,
we filed our 140/485 on july 12th and reached their on 13th july. 90 days over by today. we called them they could not find our records in their system i guess. they asked us to send the copy of the cheques we send. we donno what to do and is anybody there in our situation if so please reply me and give us some hopes.
thanks

Could anybody give some idea?

My check was cashed on 5th of this month(Oct.) for EAD and 485. But till I haven't got any recept number. Does any one in the same boat like me?

I-140 AD : Nov. 22- 2006
LUD: Nov. 28th-2006

I-485 - AD : 07/07/07
EAD - AD : 07/07/07

No receipt notice yet

Hi,

Mine filed sometime end of July no news so far called USCIS and no info regarding my case in their database. I cannot confirm if the checks are cashed or not as my company HR may not disclose that. I think I just have to forget about it for now and keep waiting :mad:. A reciept notice is like a medicine which gives you hope whether you survive or not worry about it later. Anybody has any idea how many applications are still to be processed 100K, 200K??

-Praram
I-485 - July 30th (EB2 Apr 2004)

Checks cashed

Chocolate, you are right. All my checks are cashed. Waiting for the receipts.
Yours and my date are almost same. You will by tomorrow know yours too. Although my cheque cashed on Oct 4th ,It was updated today. One more blunder of mine is I wrote 485 in notes section of the check for my wife's EAD.They cashed the check and on seeing online it says 765.Any help with this.
Best of luck.You will know by tomorrow.

PD May 2004 EB2 (ROW)
AD Oct 2006
140/485/EAD/AP Mailed on Aug 8 2007
Receipts received today
:D:D:D:D
The application has gone to TSC. Is it longer than NSC.Any inputs.
I think, the notes section on the checks are for your reference only. There is nothing to worry.

cny body help me?

I want to know the gap between the acceptance of cash and issuing of recipt date! Any body can help me on that?
:confused:

Congrats

Chocolate, you are right. All my checks are cashed. Waiting for the receipts.

I think, the notes section on the checks are for your reference only. There is nothing to worry.

Do you get the receipts in mail. My lawyer as usual has stopped responding to any mails. As usual i got the receipt no from the back of the checks. My application went to TSC. What about yours. Any body who applied in Aug got EAD and AP approved.Any inputs. Is it faster in TSC.

Check has been cashed today, filed on august 17th

Hi everybody,

Today my check has been cashed, so this means that my package was accepted by uscis? after they cashed the check, is it possible for Uscis to reject my package?

I would like to know..after how much time, my lawyer should get the reciept notice, after the check being cashed?

And what my lawyer meant by saying:" I will try to get a Receipt Notice".....how he can try to get the receipt notice? uscis should send the receipts to him, isn't it? OR he wanted to say the receipt number?

Please advise me.

I would highly appreciate your input.
Thank you in advance.