Anyone filed/submitted I-485 after July 5th thru Aug 17th, 2007 - Update Here!!

Anybody got any idea of the time between the cashing check and recept no? Please help us who got the recept no.

appreciate your input

I haven't received the receipts yet, only the checks were cleared. My application went to NSC. Generally, TSC processing is much faster than NSC.
Do you get the receipts in mail. My lawyer as usual has stopped responding to any mails. As usual i got the receipt no from the back of the checks. My application went to TSC. What about yours. Any body who applied in Aug got EAD and AP approved.Any inputs. Is it faster in TSC.

Receipt no from cheques

I haven't received the receipts yet, only the checks were cleared. My application went to NSC. Generally, TSC processing is much faster than NSC.

Even I havent received the receipts .The only receipt no i got was from back of the cheques. Do we get in mail or again we are left to lawyers response.Ironically all my applications went to TSC.I was thinking if not NSC it would go to VSC.There is no tracker for EA/AP approval rate for TSC.Is there one.

Got the receipt numbers from back of the checks. They are all from TSC. According to some other posts in this forum, the receipts go to lawyer and he/she forwards them to the applicant.
Even I havent received the receipts .The only receipt no i got was from back of the cheques. Do we get in mail or again we are left to lawyers response.Ironically all my applications went to TSC.I was thinking if not NSC it would go to VSC.There is no tracker for EA/AP approval rate for TSC.Is there one.

Does any body could tell me what is the "EAD Recept No." means? It will be some thing like a form (Like the I-140 recept)? Or some thing else? Could you please advice me?
Thank you in advance!

Can any one tell me, when does the Namecheck process initiate and what is the average time for this to be processed. I know there are exceptions where it takes a long time.

It your I-765 receipt number

Does any body could tell me what is the "EAD Recept No." means? It will be some thing like a form (Like the I-140 recept)? Or some thing else? Could you please advice me?
Thank you in advance!

Its your I-765 receipt number. It will be different from your I-485 and I-131 receipt numbers.

I heard, you could get the recept date from the back side of the cheque. But how to get that cheque to reffer? Any idea?

My checks has been chased on Oct'2. But still i did not receive receipt
notice and finger print notice. I got receipt numbers from back of my
checks and online information does not show an updated informations so far.

I sent my package to NSC and they have received it on Aug 15.

If i can call USCIS for my receipt notice will they answer it or i have
to wait for some more time?

hello poo_tn, could you tell me how you can look at the recept no. by looking the back of the cheq? You are talking of the cheque no?
but that is 6 car. in length. Where I can look at the cheque and which cheque?

Me too

Can any one tell me, when does the Namecheck process initiate and what is the average time for this to be processed. I know there are exceptions where it takes a long time.

I think I have asked this question twice before and no one seems able to answer it.

Does anyone have an answer as it pertains to the name check process?

Received FP notice in mail yesterday (10/12/07) for FP in Boston on 10/26/07.

Prior details:-
Received EAD card on10/09/07
Service Center TSC
EB2 India PD - 12/2004
485/765/131 Receipt Date - 8/2/07; Notice Date 09/25/07

waiting time

My checks has been chased on Oct'2. But still i did not receive receipt
notice and finger print notice. I got receipt numbers from back of my
checks and online information does not show an updated informations so far.

I sent my package to NSC and they have received it on Aug 15.

If i can call USCIS for my receipt notice will they answer it or i have
to wait for some more time?

I am afraid that all you can do is wait...

1. If the checks were cashed then it means your receipt is on its way.

2. Online information normally (as in my case also) does not appear until you have done your fingerprints, and in your case you have to wait for both notices.

3. If you call USCIS then they will ask you for your receipt number(which you do not have) and then they will tell you to wait(maybe 90 days before calling again)

*stinks right*

But your case may be different, you never know. :)