go the hard copy

labor approved on 09/16/05

we received the hard copy on 09/19/05

perm2005 said:
My labor got approved on 09/13/05

Here are my case detials:

Filed on 08/16/05
Category EB-2 (Software Engineer)

I will be filing my I-140 and I-485 before 09/30/05. I'm waiting for my hard copy of labor certification.

How long will it take to get hard copy from Atlanta ceter?
Please post me if any one got hard copy lately.

Thanks to greatgc

greatgc said:
labor approved on 09/16/05

we received the hard copy on 09/19/05

I have been trying to get an update from employer, as of now I have not get any update whether they got it or not. But I have sent all the required documents to file my I-140 and I-485 before Oct 1st to my attorey. I am done with my medical examination and will get sealed report within two days. My concern is my hard of labor certification. I hope I can make it.

tusharvk said:
I think you can file for a different position under EB2 category and that way not lose your eb3 PD.
since all eb1, eb2 and eb3 are retrogressed, it may not matter much. if one of the pending immigration reform bills get cleared and unused numbers become available, then all the three categories may become current.
so you can consider your options.....

I am not a lawyer, but according of what I read I think...
You can fill eb2 with BS and 5 years of experience, but your experience needs to be with different employers (not only with you recent one) someone told me this, I dont know if is true.
Then In order to fill BS and 5 years of experience you need to find an "offer for your employer" that requires this experience and education. This means that your employer has to pay you the required salary and show it in the labor application. Your salary, your education, your experience, all need to match with the requirements of the Employer Training Administration. When you file PERM online there is an option that allows you to find wages according to the level education and experience. I also believe that the only way to keep you PD is filling Perm under the exactly job position so it does not work for you since you want to change to EB2. It may not matter but in my case I am afraid of the possibility of a EB2 retrogression soon and I do not want to loose my PD.

Want to file for Eb2

I have a pending labor in Dallas for a Eb3. I want to file for Eb2 but I need to find the right job offer. I work in a company with offices in Utah, Arizona and Idaho and they are already looking for diferent positions. I just dont know what the requirements are for an Eb2. I have BS and 5 years of experience but i wanted to know if I need to apply for Job zone 4??? Education & job training ??? SVP ???
Could you please someone advise me what to do????

Anyone filed PERM ~Sep.1st & got sponsorship e-mail/call?

Anyone filed PERM ~Sep.1st & got sponsorship e-mail/call? My PERM was filed on 09/02/2005. It's been 20 days. No reponse from DOL yet? Odd, right? Any hints?

EB2 for 'other countries'

does anyone knows what are the projections of availability for visa numbers in EB2 the category of 'other countries' for november/december? :confused:

thank you very much. i wish i could tell you how stressful i am right now because of that.... if you have any information/links about that please post them here. ;)

Slade245 said:
does anyone knows what are the projections of availability for visa numbers in EB2 the category of 'other countries' for november/december? :confused:
Mine was file 8/23 and we have not received email / call yet.

Certified!

Applied on: 8/31
PERM Center: Atlanta
Category: EB-2
Job: CIS Manager
Requirement: MS + 2 year experience

Its so sad .. I would not be able to file for 485 before Oct 1st..

where to check for visa number availability?

Does anyone know where to check whether a country has visa number available or not? Can you please share that info?
Thanks

how long for the hard copy of labor certificate

My status changed to certified on 09/23. I have prepared all the documents for my 140 and 485 filing. But I have not received my labor certificate yet.

Can someone please tell me how long it takes to get the hard copy of the certificate from the Atlanta center ?
I am in Boston.

Has anyone tried filing with the website screen shot showing the status of the case ?

Thanks

yes - u can file w/o hard copy

Hello u CAN file w/o receiving actual hardcopy.
USCIS just said go ahead to that.

Pls read the following - also go on to
www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

Or www.AILA.org

Good Luck

AILA has just reported the USCIS public notice that the USCIS would accept the computer printouts of labor certification approval (both ETA 750 and ETA 9089) to allow these Indians, Chinese, and Fililpinos to file the concurrent I-140/I-485 within September 30, 2005. Those who are successful in timely filing I-140/I-485 before October 1, 2005 are required to update their I-140 petitions no later than October 31, 2005 with a hard-copy original of the labor certification application certified before October 1, 2005. When they update the I-140 petitions, they should reference in the letter the pending I-140 Receipt Number.
This is the benefit of having an experienced team of leadership in the USCIS with remarkable expertise in the immigraion policy, issues, and practice. Without Robert Divine, Acting Director of USCIS, and William Yates, Deputy Director on Operations of USCIS, such admirable decisions could not have been thought out. This reporter would like to invite the employment-based immigrats, their employers, families and other people to send their big hugs to these two leaders.
This reporter also wishes to give a credit to the leaders of AILA working behind to induce the USCIS leaders to take such action.

manair_b said:
My status changed to certified on 09/23. I have prepared all the documents for my 140 and 485 filing. But I have not received my labor certificate yet.

Can someone please tell me how long it takes to get the hard copy of the certificate from the Atlanta center ?
I am in Boston.

Has anyone tried filing with the website screen shot showing the status of the case ?

Thanks

This is very very good news. Is there any link to this on the USCIS site.

greatgc said:
Hello u CAN file w/o receiving actual hardcopy.
USCIS just said go ahead to that.

Pls read the following - also go on to
www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

Or www.AILA.org

Good Luck

AILA has just reported the USCIS public notice that the USCIS would accept the computer printouts of labor certification approval (both ETA 750 and ETA 9089) to allow these Indians, Chinese, and Fililpinos to file the concurrent I-140/I-485 within September 30, 2005. Those who are successful in timely filing I-140/I-485 before October 1, 2005 are required to update their I-140 petitions no later than October 31, 2005 with a hard-copy original of the labor certification application certified before October 1, 2005. When they update the I-140 petitions, they should reference in the letter the pending I-140 Receipt Number.
This is the benefit of having an experienced team of leadership in the USCIS with remarkable expertise in the immigraion policy, issues, and practice. Without Robert Divine, Acting Director of USCIS, and William Yates, Deputy Director on Operations of USCIS, such admirable decisions could not have been thought out. This reporter would like to invite the employment-based immigrats, their employers, families and other people to send their big hugs to these two leaders.
This reporter also wishes to give a credit to the leaders of AILA working behind to induce the USCIS leaders to take such action.

pls ask yr lawyer

Pls ask your lawyer.

AILA = American Immigration Lawyer's Association

If you go on www.AILA.org they have this official news on link 3rd or 4th with access only to lawyers. I am sure if you go on USCIS.gov there will be link to this news too. I don't have direct USCIS link. Good Luck

manair_b said:
This is very very good news. Is there any link to this on the USCIS site.

Got certified today

Applied: 7/20
Certified: 9/29
Category EB2
Center: Atlanta

Dont know whether I should be happy or not!! Cant file for 485!!

My employer says they are getting letters in 5 business days. Any advise

Latest.. the lawyer is unreachable...

Ashrock11,

See the post before you need not have hard copy to file 140 and 485. A printout of the website status and the application is good enuff to file. if youc an mobilise your lawyer to get all the paper work done tonite you can send it by courier same day tomorrow.

Just got off the phone...my company tried level best to persuade him..he is not ready to file my case...damn him!! says he is too overburdened with the cases that have to go today...