Anyone file PERM today?

Hi Su5su ACT NOW! refile your case. Sometimes the application will not make it through initial DOL matrix. thats what happened to me & got screwed due to retrogression :-( .
I filed on 15th Aug & then refiled on 15th Sep. If you don't get an email response ask your lawyer to send an email because this is suppose to be autmated & you are suppose to get an email within 24 hr.
Sorry for nor responding to you earlier as I just read your post. Good Luck.

My lawyer MIGHT be able to file. Send me a private msg if u need his contact info.

ashrock11 said:
Just got off the phone...my company tried level best to persuade him..he is not ready to file my case...damn him!! says he is too overburdened with the cases that have to go today...

USCIS to Accept DOL Printouts as Temporary Proof of Labor Certification

http://uscis.gov/graphics/index.htm.

It is mentioned in the main page of USCIS that
USCIS to Accept DOL Printouts as Temporary Proof of Labor Certification
Use the above link to read more.

Thanks. :)

greatgc said:
Pls ask your lawyer.

AILA = American Immigration Lawyer's Association

If you go on www.AILA.org they have this official news on link 3rd or 4th with access only to lawyers. I am sure if you go on USCIS.gov there will be link to this news too. I don't have direct USCIS link. Good Luck

Hard copy received.

Hey Guys,

Bythe grace of god my lawyer got the original copy of my labor certification in the mail at 4:00 PM today.
I was so tensed the past 4 days I did not write my tracker status so here it goes.

Title: Software Engineer, Systems Software.
Wage Level: Level 3
Applied on : 08/04/05
Approved on : 09/26/05
Hard copy received : 09/29/05

Could you let us know which center your application was filed in, Chicago or Atlanta?

manair_b said:
Hey Guys,

Bythe grace of god my lawyer got the original copy of my labor certification in the mail at 4:00 PM today.
I was so tensed the past 4 days I did not write my tracker status so here it goes.

Title: Software Engineer, Systems Software.
Wage Level: Level 3
Applied on : 08/04/05
Approved on : 09/26/05
Hard copy received : 09/29/05

manair_b

hi
can u let us know what is ur labor appln category EB2/EB3
whats the edu. req. ?
Will appreciate ur help.

thanks

ashrock11,

I dont know how critical it is for you to file for 485 but if I were you, I would hire another lawyer and file it.

This is critical for me. I sent a pm, please send me your lawyers information. Also my company is saying today is the last day to recieve the application and not send it. Moreover sending the application without the actual letter is all false.

Accepting the screenshot instead of the actual certificate is not a rumor it is true and there is a \DOL notice which says so and it appears in AILA site as well.
This was also communicated by DOL representatives from Atlanta center who were helping me get a fax copy of the labor certificate.

it is true that today is the last day to receive applications and not send them. Service Center does not care of rpost mark it is the day they receive that becomes the receipt date. At one point of time I was even planning to drive down to Vermont to deliver this application today.

Then basically I am done.....I was so close but coudnt get it...

I have to take this up with my company and lawyer big time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Filed case on 09/22/05

Details:

Applied on: 9/22
PERM Center: Dallas
Category: EB-2
Job: Systems Software Engineer
Requirement: MS + 2 years experience

What is the deal with September 30th? Everyone keeps mentioning it.
I'm not from the list of Retrogressed countries.

How do you check the status online?

Filed on 9/23/05, and asked HR to check status. She could not find any listing! She did reply and received confirmation about the sponsorship email on the same day of filing. Thanks.

check your private msg. I sent u a msg.

ashrock11 said:
Then basically I am done.....I was so close but coudnt get it...

I have to take this up with my company and lawyer big time...

Shouldn't Your PERM center be Chicago or Atlanta?

jasont2x said:
Filed case on 09/22/05

Details:

Applied on: 9/22
PERM Center: Dallas
Category: EB-2
Job: Systems Software Engineer
Requirement: MS + 2 years experience

What is the deal with September 30th? Everyone keeps mentioning it.
I'm not from the list of Retrogressed countries.

Filed LC

Date: 09/26/05
State: CA
Center: Chicago

What should be expected after filing the application? Would an email be sent to the employer/attorney?

Thanks.

filed Chicago PERM yesterday

EB-2 (MS+3 yrs) Mech. Engineer
09/29/05: Filed PERM Chicago
09/30/05: Answered Sponsorship email
09/30/05: In Process

Thank you and the sponsership e-mail was received after 20 days

EB2_091505 said:
Hi Su5su ACT NOW! refile your case. Sometimes the application will not make it through initial DOL matrix. thats what happened to me & got screwed due to retrogression :-( .
I filed on 15th Aug & then refiled on 15th Sep. If you don't get an email response ask your lawyer to send an email because this is suppose to be autmated & you are suppose to get an email within 24 hr.
Sorry for nor responding to you earlier as I just read your post. Good Luck.

My lawyer told me that my company received the sponcership e-mail and now my status is "in process". When the sponcership e-mail wasn't received, the status was "submitted". Thank you for your kind advice! Good luck to us all!

How do you check your PERM status? Through lawyer or by yourself?

Gurus,

Just one question. How do you check your status? I ask my lawyer and my company if they can set up a sub-account for me to check my status, the answer was either they don't know, or I will be able to see other sponcered employee's data, which is confidential, thus "no". How does it for you guys?
Tons of "thank you's", special thanks for EB2_091505