Anyone file PERM today?

Perm Final Review!!

My attorney informed me this morning that my case is showing "final review". My petition was initailly filed on June 6th. HR never got email asking for sponsorhip info. and case was denied. When DOL re-ran all the denied petitions, HR got email for sponsorship which they replied on 6/24/05. Hopefully now i can hear the sweet "certified" word soon.

PERM2010 said:
I am also in the same boat "Final Review" since last week.

Any idea how long it would take to file 140/485 after PERM labor got certified (assuming all the required documents are ready, except medical report)?

Do we get any letter from PERM labor after certified? If yes how long it takes?
My attorney told me that we can (and should) file for 140/485 immediately after we receive the LC approval. (not on the computer, but by mail).
However, I am worried that none of us that are in final review after 24 th rerun received anything so far. People who got certified received either certifidied status or a letter only a few days after final review.

Final Review to Certified

Can anybody please say how much is the usual time between final review and certified.

My attorney said my case is final review from 29th June. Usually how much is the average time to go certified.

Attorney also said he got lots of approvals today.

Hi everyone,

Will really appreciate hearing from someone who has any information or is in a similar situation.

Thank you very much.

Prats said:
Hi all,

My PERM application which was filed on June 3 was denied soon after filing (possibly due to the system glitches). I have been reading on this forum that after correcting the issues with the software, the DOL is rerunning all applications that were denied. I have also read that this rerun has happened or started happening post June 24. Is there a way to know when a specific case was rerun and what is the new outcome if any? Does the system show a new entry alongside the previous attempt to indicate that the previous case is now being rerun? Has the rerun been completed for all affected cases? I was told by my lawyer that the rerun will continue into the first week of July and the DOL will then send out letters in the second week of July notifying those cases where a rejection/ denial happened for the second time (after the rerun) and provide the reasons for the same.

Has anyone seen any progress (change in status from denied to sponsorship/ audit review/ final review/ certified) for applications that were initially filed on or around June 3 at the Chicago NPC?

I will appreciate knowing if anyone has any information or updates to share.

Thanks and best wishes to everyone.

Thanks friends for your suggestions and help

My EB2 PERM got approved in approx 13 days. It was under Final Review, since June 28.

Anybody please give me estimate for receiving approval notice from PERM labor dept.

I am trying to apply 140/485 before retrogression comes into effect.

Can I apply 140/485, without receiving paper approval notice as someone said above.

Anybody got audit letter...

My case is in audit review... anybody got audit letter. How long DOL taking to send Audit Letter.... thank you

Sponsorship email

Can anyone please let me know how long it will take to get sponsorship e-mail.

My status changed to "Sponsorship" within minutes after submitting the application (on 7/5/05), but so far not received any e-mail from DOL.

Thanks.

PERM2010 said:
I am also in the same boat "Final Review" since last week.

Any idea how long it would take to file 140/485 after PERM labor got certified (assuming all the required documents are ready, except medical report)?

Do we get any letter from PERM labor after certified? If yes how long it takes?
Did you have an old case in Backlog center which you kept as it is, or did you withdraw your old case ?How long did it take for your lawyer to apply your PERM case

awnser to above questions

Yes, I have BS+5, they put req as BS+5 or MS+1.

MY lawyer took enough time (2-3 months) to file as PERM has lots of problem initially.

I had put EB2 regular on March 25th 2005, initially planned to keep the priority date. Later lawyer told it would take more time to get it through, i might better of loosing couple of month priority dates. even though couple of months is cruicial now, but i had to weight faster processing v/s priority date.

PERM 2010,

Congratulations! That's really a good news. Could you please let us know whether you answered Yes or No for H-12 (Business Necessity)?

Thanks a lot!

REVALIDATION OF THE VIA--MUMBAI--help--help--urgen--urgent

HI,

I have a i-797 form valid till april 2006. And planning to go to Mumbai and get the stamp on the passport in sept.

However, last time (2004 nov) when I left the usa...the officer did not took my old i-94 and when i came back he did not gave me the new i-94...

Now for revalidation i need a copy my the i-94, to indicate my arrival/departure record..

can anyone help...me this...where can i get the i-94 from now? also is it necessary to submit the i-94 for revalidation and will this cause any hurdles in entering back to the usa..

thank you for your help...hema

HI,

I have a i-797 form valid till april 2006. And planning to go to Mumbai and get the stamp on the passport in sept.

However, last time (2004 nov) when I left the usa...the officer did not took my old i-94 and when i came back he did not gave me the new i-94...

Now for revalidation i need a copy my the i-94, to indicate my arrival/departure record..

can anyone help...me this...where can i get the i-94 from now? also is it necessary to submit the i-94 for revalidation and will this cause any hurdles in entering back to the usa..

HI,

PERM2010 said:
Yes, I have BS+5, they put req as BS+5 or MS+1.

MY lawyer took enough time (2-3 months) to file as PERM has lots of problem initially.

I had put EB2 regular on March 25th 2005, initially planned to keep the priority date. Later lawyer told it would take more time to get it through, i might better of loosing couple of month priority dates. even though couple of months is cruicial now, but i had to weight faster processing v/s priority date.
If you don't mind, can you please tell who your lawyer is ?

final review?

My application has been in final review stage for more than one week. Is anybody here in the similar situation? Any information about this? It just does not move forward.

No-Email yet

vjperm said:
Can u please let me know how long it took you to get a sponsorship e-mail after submitting.

We had filed on June 30th and still no E-mail for the sponsorship. Please keep us updated about the timing.

Congratulations PERM 2010 on getting your approval. I understand you had a RIR EB2 applied on March 25. Did you EXPLICITLY withdraw that app before you applied PERM. Or you just applied a NEW PERM leaving the march 25th application undisturbed. this information will be very crucial for me as I am in the sixth year of h1. Please help .