Anyone file PERM today?

PERM2010 said:
Correct me If I am wrong.

Reading the forum here, PERM giving more approval on EB3 compare to EB2?

As far as I know, I have seen three EB2 certification and two EB3 certifications.

For the previously denied case which changed to Sponsorship. We did not responded to it. The result is that Sponsorship state has changed to Denied.

The Audit Review state that changed to Final Review is still intact.

I hope that does not screw up the Final Review application. DOL makes me nervous

Zamo,
Can you explain how old were the ads when you file? When you filed, was it successfully able to file or it got denied and then the 24th re-run picked up your case let me know.

Because, My attorney filed on June second week (2 days before first ad expires), and the system triggered denials. After a week the 24th re-run picked up that case and we received sponsorship questionaire, we answered that on 26th and today on July1st my LC is in Final Review. I was wondering if they treat my PD as June 14th or June 26th. That will determine if my ads are expired or not.

So, it will be great if you share your case details and how long did it take for the system to issue denial. Did DOL sent a postal mail tellling that ads were expired as the reason of denial?

rajaabhi said:
For the previously denied case which changed to Sponsorship. We did not responded to it. The result is that Sponsorship state has changed to Denied.

I hope that does not screw up the Final Review application. DOL makes me nervous

Rajaabhi,

Stay there, every weekend something happens for you, you might get certification next week. Best of luck.

Thanks D.

Yes, Fridays makes me nervous, but this portal definitely is working as pressure disburser. Well my good luck and wishes for everyone. Hope we all sail thru this direction focussed but rudder less ship.

Have a good weekend guys.

rajaabhi said:

Rajaabhi,
My previously denied case, after the rerun was in Audit review. My employer responded to the sponsorship email(after consulting the attorney). Today it shows denied. I still have the new one in Final review!. I hope it will not affect my current application. Strange are the ways of DOL!

jay2005 said:
Rajaabhi,
My previously denied case, after the rerun was in Audit review. My employer responded to the sponsorship email(after consulting the attorney). Today it shows denied. I still have the new one in Final review!. I hope it will not affect my current application. Strange are the ways of DOL!

Jay 2005,

Is there any difference between the 2 applications? Maybe a tiny difference, such as days after job order, new PW.... My application changed also from audit to final, however, I still expect any outcome

irinastaicu said:
Jay 2005,

Is there any difference between the 2 applications? Maybe a tiny difference, such as days after job order, new PW.... My application changed also from audit to final, however, I still expect any outcome

Irinastaicu,
There is a difference. I never expected the old one to be okayed as even though everything is the same, my previous lawyer had entered wrong dates for the ads and never bothered to double check. Hence it came out as 2 ads within the 30 day period of filing! I was planning to withdraw the earlier one but not very sure with this "great modern electronic system". Basically did not want to end up withdrawing both applications. I guess, 'nature took its own course'. Now I hope it does not affect my current application.

jay2005 said:
Irinastaicu,
There is a difference. I never expected the old one to be okayed as even though everything is the same, my previous lawyer had entered wrong dates for the ads and never bothered to double check. Hence it came out as 2 ads within the 30 day period of filing! I was planning to withdraw the earlier one but not very sure with this "great modern electronic system". Basically did not want to end up withdrawing both applications. I guess, 'nature took its own course'. Now I hope it does not affect my current application.

jay2005,

I hope everything works out for you. Good luck.

jay2005 said:
Irinastaicu,

Thanks for answering, Jay. It is good to know that there was something wrong with the first one, which got denied. It means there is some order and rules, thus, the second one will go through. I do not think you will have any problem , since you corrected a mistake and filled again with the required dates for the ads. Maybe it is even better that the first one got denied since you are now in their system with only one, good application. Good luck to you (and to me). Keep in touch

PERM application re-run

Hi all,

My PERM application which was filed on June 3 was denied soon after filing (possibly due to the system glitches). I have been reading on this forum that after correcting the issues with the software, the DOL is rerunning all applications that were denied. I have also read that this rerun has happened or started happening post June 24. Is there a way to know when a specific case was rerun and what is the new outcome if any? Does the system show a new entry alongside the previous attempt to indicate that the previous case is now being rerun? Has the rerun been completed for all affected cases? I was told by my lawyer that the rerun will continue into the first week of July and the DOL will then send out letters in the second week of July notifying those cases where a rejection/ denial happened for the second time (after the rerun) and provide the reasons for the same.

Has anyone seen any progress (change in status from denied to sponsorship/ audit review/ final review/ certified) for applications that were initially filed on or around June 3 at the Chicago NPC?

I will appreciate knowing if anyone has any information or updates to share.

Thanks and best wishes to everyone.

PERM - Sponsorship Status

Hi All,

2 weeks ago my lawyer applied my Perm case thru EB2 , its an IT related position. As soon as he applied my application, it went into "sponsorship" status, lawyer told me that someone from the department of labor will contact our company soon either by email or phone. Its been almost 2 weeks now we havent recieved any email or phone call from them. Does anybody know how would they contact us ? is it by email/phone/mail ? if they would contact how soon would that be ? Do i have to wait still longer ? or is something wrong ? If anyone went through this situation or have any thoughts on this can you please let me know .

Thanks!

BocaH1 said:
Hi All,

2 weeks ago my lawyer applied my Perm case thru EB2 , its an IT related position. As soon as he applied my application, it went into "sponsorship" status, lawyer told me that someone from the department of labor will contact our company soon either by email or phone. Its been almost 2 weeks now we havent recieved any email or phone call from them. Does anybody know how would they contact us ? is it by email/phone/mail ? if they would contact how soon would that be ? Do i have to wait still longer ? or is something wrong ? If anyone went through this situation or have any thoughts on this can you please let me know .

Thanks!

BocaH1,

I have noticed, DOL contacts via email to employers to answer 4 questions regarding "Sponsorship" which they have to reply "YES". I have not seen any other media of contact which DOL has used. Ask your employer to check his email, sometimes it goes to junk mail folder. I would suggest check with your employer immediately becuase it might happen if your employer does not reply on time then application status might change to Denial status.

BocaH1 said:
Hi All,

Thanks!

I am also in the same situtaion with the PERM application for my wife. I think, the DOL is supposed to send e-mail to the "employer". But if the employer's email id is not supplied/not a secured email, I think they will mail the questionaire or call by phone.

Please keep us posted on your status.

helpwithGC said:
I am also in the same situtaion with the PERM application for my wife. I think, the DOL is supposed to send e-mail to the "employer". But if the employer's email id is not supplied/not a secured email, I think they will mail the questionaire or call by phone.

Please keep us posted on your status.

Our company applied 5 cases last week.. they received email only for 2 cases all other cases still in "sponsorship" status and no emails...

AC21EB3 said:
Our company applied 5 cases last week.. they received email only for 2 cases all other cases still in "sponsorship" status and no emails...

AC21EB3,
There are many glitches with this system. I submitted on June 2nd. My employer did not get the sponsorship email. This is supposed to be computer generated and the sponsorship email is supposed to be sent within 15-20 minutes of submission. If the email is received, one has to respond in 7 days. If no response, somebody from PERM office is supposed to call the employer and ask those questions. But with DOL you never know.
My employer received the sponsorship questions on day 7 (6 hours were yet to go before the exact 7 day period). It was dated June 2 !!!! When my employer tried to answer the sponsorship questions, a window appeared that said the questions were already answered!!!. Finally someone from DOL called with the questions and my employer answered them. Once he 'passed' that exam, my application went to Audit review. That is part of my story with PERM. Maybe send an email to them stating that you did not get the sponsorship email.

Any update on final review status? It has been already a more than 1 week, and I have not received any letter from DOL and the status is still final review. Reading this forum, people went through this stage to certified or received a letter in 3-4 days. Anybody has any news?

irinastaicu said:
Any update on final review status? It has been already a more than 1 week, and I have not received any letter from DOL and the status is still final review. Reading this forum, people went through this stage to certified or received a letter in 3-4 days. Anybody has any news?

Irinastaicu,
I am still with you there. Still in final review. No letter form DOL to my employer. No other news yet. Hope we will get some positive result this week at least.

Same here

I am also in the same boat "Final Review" since last week.

Any idea how long it would take to file 140/485 after PERM labor got certified (assuming all the required documents are ready, except medical report)?

Do we get any letter from PERM labor after certified? If yes how long it takes?