Anybody received Plastic

I did PP stamped on 6/10/03 at Baltimore office. Nothing changed yet.

Jaic: Where did you do yours?

I got mine stamped on 8/4/03. Based on posts from the forum, it takes around 6 to 8 weeks to get the card after stamping.

luk12

It also depends on where you did PP stamped.
My friend got his I485 approval after interviewed at Baltimore office in Oct 2002 but received the real card in April 2003 !

Last edited by a moderator:
no plastic card yet

Hi,
my passport was stamped on 06/11/2003 at newark INS.(exactly 9 weeks today) so far no sign of plastic card . Message on the web or voicemail is same(approved blah.. blah..)

-thnx

no plastic card yet

Hi,
my passport was stampled on 06/11/2003 at newark INS.(exactly 9 weeks today) so far no sign of plastic card . Message on the web or voicemail is same(approved blah.. blah..)

-thnx

stamped at newark

stamped @ newark on 6/18/03. No update yet.

btw I have a question, I am planning to go to canada (enter canada at 1000 islands and come back into the US at niagara falls) this monthend. Do any of you know of any issues that might arise while entering canada or coming back into the US???

Thx.

BALKONA

I have the same issue . I send an e-mail to Canadian embassy in Washington DC and they replied saying if we have an I-551 stamping with a valida date on our passport they Consider us as permanent residents of US and allow to eneter Canada wihtout a visa

Hi gc_2000

Originally posted by gc_2000
I did PP stamped on 6/10/03 at Baltimore office. Nothing changed yet.

Jaic: Where did you do yours?

I did my stamping at jacksonville, FL

taugusti: what about returning back from Canada to US?

taugusti:

Thanks for the information about visiting Canada using stamp. This is helpful to me. Now I wonder if there is any issue coming back to US from Canada with the stamp.

I stamped at Arlington, Virginia on 06/05/2003. My wife alreay received the card, but I haven't.

taugusti, naixindeng and jaic

i think if they don't let into canada, that might not be a problem. i'm afraid of a bgger one that if there's a problem while coming back. anyways i don't think it's gonna be a problem, as Jaic mentioned.

btw, anybody posting info on this thread, also please post your place of stamping, as it plays a major role as well.
Let's keep this thread alive.

Thx.

RFE after Passport stamp.

Online message says that BCIS has issued RFE for my case on 12th Aug. I did my stamping on 7/2/03, I don't know why they have changed my online my message with RFE. It may be for the PHOTO, I guess.

RD 11/02/01
AD 6/2/03
PP 7/2/03
CARD ?????

updated

My wife's status got updated today. It says a card was ordered on Aug 13th. Mine still stays at the same status.

Keep this alive guys.