Anybody left from 2001

Did u check category

My PD 12/2000 ;; EB2 - India ;; out of processing time more than 6 months

Your EB2 with PD 2000! Did you check under what category USCIS filed your case? It happened in my case. By error they filed my case under EB3 though my I-140 is EB2. Please check.

filed and processing under EB2

Your EB2 with PD 2000! Did you check under what category USCIS filed your case? It happened in my case. By error they filed my case under EB3 though my I-140 is EB2. Please check.

Yes, my case is getting processed under EB2. Through IP talked with IO and officer confirmed all security clearance completed and case went to Adjudicator department for adjudication on 05/28/08, should be hearing the result soon within a month or two. Further officer said that if not hearing then come and meet them again thru IP; but mostly I should be hearing soon. Thats what officer told.
Let me see, if I get any info I'll update.

Count me too..

My spouse's name check is cleared, mine is pending. Came to know from the reply got from the Senator's office. Took an infopass last month, but that did not help. The officer did not have any info. He did not even have our name check details. He however opened a SR. Yet to hear the result of that.

That's how things stand for now. Current since April 2008 and continuing to wait..........

---------------------------------------
PD - Aug 31, 2001, EB3 India
485 filed at TSC
RD : June 6, 2007
ND: June 15, 2007
FP done on 7/11
485 LUDs for self and spouse: 6/16, 7/12
I131(AP) (self) LUDs on 6/16, 7/2, 7/3, AD - 7/11
I131 (AP) (spouse) LUDs on 6/16, 7/24, AD - 08/06
EAD ( spouse) LUD 6/16, AD -7/26
EAD ( self ) LUD 6/16, AD - 7/27

I guess I am one of the lucky ones :D Why can't USCIS take care of those first in line? Where's the logic in approving someone with a priority after 2001 first?

Guys don't just open threads with wide range..We can not point the problems with application categories... try to open at least EB2 or EB3 or EB3-India or EB2-India. So that way we can pin point some issues going on with USCIS and act accordingly.

Guys don't just open threads with wide range..We can not point the problems with application categories... try to open at least EB2 or EB3 or EB3-India or EB2-India. So that way we can pin point some issues going on with USCIS and act accordingly.

Point taken. I will try to edit the topic heading.

What do you mean by 'we cannot pin point problems at USCIS and act accordingly" ? Do you regularly highlight ongoing issues to USCIS officers or the government in some way

We took an Infopass appointment and met a IO this morning. The lady just told us that the "case is pending". She didn't have or provide us with any other information. I guess contacting senators is the next step...

Still Waiting 2001

One more to add to the list.
I 485 waiting and no where to turn but to WAIT.
PD Feb 2001 EB3
No AP or EAD too.
Texas Service center.
FP complete.

Me Too...

PD 28th Nov 2001 - EB3
4th Time FP
Many EAD's & AP's
Mar 2007 - Case transfered to TSC
Approval - still waiting

got 2nd fp notice in mail. lets see where this goes

eb2-2001

What is the online status message ? Was it "Document mailed to applicant" ?
If so, how many days ( since the online message change ) did it take to get the finger print notice in the mail ?

What is the online status message ? Was it "Document mailed to applicant" ?
If so, how many days ( since the online message change ) did it take to get the finger print notice in the mail ?

My last online message is "case transferred to Texas", no update since then

I am also in the same boat. I get different responses as to how long should I wait after opening a service request -- 30 / 45 / 60 days. If any of you have any thoughts, do share.

I am calling the 1-800 number every other week, and will take another Infopass if I don't hear back anything in next 2/3 weeks. And may be send letter to the senator as well.

Good luck to everybody

================================================================

PD - EB3 India - Jun 2001
485 - RD Jun 2007
1st FP - Aug 2007
FBI NC - Pending (checked in May 2008)
1st SR - May 2008 (waiting for response)

I am also in the same boat. I get different responses as to how long should I wait after opening a service request -- 30 / 45 / 60 days. If any of you have any thoughts, do share.

I am calling the 1-800 number every other week, and will take another Infopass if I don't hear back anything in next 2/3 weeks. And may be send letter to the senator as well.

Good luck to everybody

================================================================

PD - EB3 India - Jun 2001
485 - RD Jun 2007
1st FP - Aug 2007

How ur able to get SR filed. Because every time when I tried, they say stem does not take unless it is 30 days passed out side processing time.

PD Aug2001 - for me spouse on 06/12/08 Transferred to National Benefits Center for standard processing (Interview), I am not sure if visa# is already assigned - Waiting for the interview letter.

immi_mygc: When I went for Infopass appointment at San Jose, I wasn't expecting much. However, the officer looked at my case and volunteered to create Service Request !!!

latesubmit: I admire your patience ... hang in there !!!

=============================================================

PD - EB3 India, Sub Labor - Jun 2001
485 - RD Jun 2007
1st FP - Aug 2007