Anybody from 2002 left (Stuck in Name Check)

Piyushind

Registered Users (C)
Is anybody from 2002 left? My case is stuck because of Name Check Clearance.

Piyushind
RD 01/07/02
ND 01/10/02

Same here

I am in the same boat, filed in Nov. of 2002, name check stuck since Jan. of 2003. More than two years. I am from China.

Let us united to give our voice.

Thanks

I request you to let me know about how one will come to know if their case is stuck in Namecheck. Thanks

Waiting

I am waiting for Approval / RFE even though my name check completed long back. According to senators office my file is with an Officer
RD & ND 8/02
2FP 4/04

Count me

RD: Aug. 2002. Just filed an inquery and got a letter:

Your case for I-485 is pending. When we make a final decision, we will write a letter to you.....

I think pending means pending on security check. I sent email to FBI on Nov. 2004 and never got response.

Maria Tan said:
RD: Aug. 2002. Just filed an inquery and got a letter:

Your case for I-485 is pending. When we make a final decision, we will write a letter to you.....

I think pending means pending on security check. I sent email to FBI on Nov. 2004 and never got response.
I got a response from FBI on 3/9 to my email inquiry of 11/9 that my case is still under review. You should be hearing from FBI soon. I hope it is good news for you!

frodo said:
I got a response from FBI on 3/9 to my email inquiry of 11/9 that my case is still under review. You should be hearing from FBI soon. I hope it is good news for you!

It seems FBI takes 4 months to respond to any inquiry. I had send an inquiry on Jan 28 and I hope by the time they reach Janauary emails it in not Dec 2005. My case is pending name check too but my 3rd EAD (yes the third one) just got approved. Good luck to everybody in this thread.

Crazy Monkey is still here

My RD is DEC 27, 2002. They transferred my case to the Seattle office. It is like waiting in line for two years and when you almost get to the window, someone came over and said you need to go to this other line. I guess, I am waiting in a different line now. It bothers me that I don't know how fast or slow this line moves. This sucks, but you win some and you lose some. Life continues.

when was your case assigned to an officer?

wait_4_ever said:
I am waiting for Approval / RFE even though my name check completed long back. According to senators office my file is with an Officer
RD & ND 8/02
2FP 4/04

Lulx-co ;I dont know

I did see LUD on my case & spouse on 12/31/04 and 1/3/05. when I contacted senator in 3rd week of Jan they replied that NSC is processing Aug 02 cases at that time and I need to wait 6 weeks. On Mar 22 05 senators office replied to my query that my case is with an Officer. I don't know when it was assigned and when can I expect RFE / Approval

I am wondering whether all of us here are somehow flagging FBI for a further check. I know I am as I work inside secured areas. There was an investigation against me just after sep 11 as I was working in a sensitive area. What makes it funny that, if I am flagged for a further invesntigation, then should not we expect them to do mine before handling any other case?

Anyway if you work in a sensitive area and have done few fingerprinting to get access/badge, then be prepapred for a long ride. Good luck to all of us.

Got email from FBI

I got the email from FBI responsed my email sending on Nov. 2004 and found that my cause is currently in a pending status.

It is a long way to go.

RD: Aug. 2002
FP2: 10/14/2004

not approved yet 11/2002

I still have not received my approval . Don't know why . If I call them they say we are working on the case. I already renewed my EAD/AP 3 times, Hope I don't have to do it again.
my ND 11/08/2002
have fingerprinting twice.
Receive 2 rfe, Replied RFE on 01/24/2005.