Anybody from 2002 left (Stuck in Name Check)

Whom did you call?

Whom did you call? FBI or INS?

Thanks

Zli

anuradhach said:
I still have not received my approval . Don't know why . If I call them they say we are working on the case. I already renewed my EAD/AP 3 times, Hope I don't have to do it again.
my ND 11/08/2002
have fingerprinting twice.
Receive 2 rfe, Replied RFE on 01/24/2005.

not approved - 11/2002

I just called INS the 1-800 number, They said they are processing still sep 30 ,2002 ( The processing date show in the website ) , So call us after 30 days if you do not get any decission by then . I guess they will not do a inquiry of the exact status of my case unless the process day come later than my receipt date, But I know all my friend applied later than me got approved, This is so funny, I guess we just have to sit and watch.

me too?

I have no idea if this is stuck in the name check or something. But I still havent gotten approved. Oct 02 is my RD.

ppl; who sent email for FP/Name check Status to FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov plz response

Did anybody get reply from FBI regarding name check?
sent 02-15-2005 (email)
no reply yet

it takes five months for FBI to reply name-check inquery

So you might have to wait until July to hear from FBI about your status.

ok987 said:
Did anybody get reply from FBI regarding name check?
sent 02-15-2005 (email)
no reply yet

reply to the inquiry

Today we received letter from our Senator office that said my husband's case is pending because FBI can't not issue security clearance ticket and said FBI is working to clear it. I sent the inquiry email about three weeks ago. We are in Ohio.

reply to the inquiry

Today we received letter from our Senator office that said my husband's case is pending because FBI can't not issue security clearance ticket and said FBI is working to clear it. I sent the inquiry email about three weeks ago. We are in Ohio. ND is 11/18/2003.

Could you please tell me about your contact with Senator's office?

I am stuck in name-check too for a whole year now.

I wanted to contact the senator in my state for some help but I don't know how to approach them

Could you please lend me some information regarding this?

Thanks a bunch.

hairturnedwhite said:
Today we received letter from our Senator office that said my husband's case is pending because FBI can't not issue security clearance ticket and said FBI is working to clear it. I sent the inquiry email about three weeks ago. We are in Ohio. ND is 11/18/2003.

wildthing said:
I am stuck in name-check too for a whole year now.

I wanted to contact the senator in my state for some help but I don't know how to approach them

Could you please lend me some information regarding this?

Thanks a bunch.

www.senate.gov and plug in your state. Call them and find out the best way to open an enquiry.

My RD is 09/02. Namecheck cleared way back in 2003. I am not sure what is holding my case. No RFEs and no message change since day 1, except there were LUDs when I get my EAD approved, AP approved, etc.

I contacted the senator and he replied saying that my namecheck cleared and my 2nd FPs are good, He said once the file arrives in examination area, it will be assigned to an officer.

NSC is the sloppiest of all.

Recd letter from NSC

I faxed a letter to NSC and also Email which i recd from FBI stating that my file is already sent it to USCIS, Washington D.C on January 3rd, 2003. (Two years ago) and still USCIS is keep saying that my case is pending because of Name check.

Anyway, on Friday 04/22/05 i recd letter that This case has been seleceted for detail review, it will take more time then normal (I don't how much more). We'll notify you as soon as BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...in writing.

Also, they sent copy of my attorney. So that means they touch my file and findout who is my attorney. But i'll take this letter as positive sign because now they'll look into my file and will inform me what's going on. Our both FPs are cleared, our name check is cleared then why my case is pending.

I urge all of you who's file is stuck because of name check and recd email from FBI, please fax a letter to NSC and find out what's going on with your file. NSC FAX# 1-402-323-2594.

Good Luck to all of US.

Piyushind
RD 01/07/2002
ND 01/10/2002
2 FPs
2 APs
4 EADs
Only thing i need is 1 APPROVAL for myself & 1 for my Wife

Piyush,

Did you send your congressman/senator a copy of the email recd from the FBI and asked for their help?

Piyushind said:

I urge all of you who's file is stuck because of name check and recd email from FBI, please fax a letter to NSC and find out what's going on with your file. NSC FAX# 1-402-323-2594.

Good Luck to all of US.

Piyushind

Piyushind,

I am with you. Namecheck completed and waiting endlessly. Are you sure of this fax number, because when I try, it just rings and rings and it seems to be a landline. Please reply. Thanks!

srireddy said:
Piyushind,

I am with you. Namecheck completed and waiting endlessly. Are you sure of this fax number, because when I try, it just rings and rings and it seems to be a landline. Please reply. Thanks!

No, It is fax#. I'll suggest you to fax in the evening. I did FOUR times in a week and all four time it did went through. But i recd responce of only once fax which i faxed last on 04/15/05 and i recd responce on 04/22/05 (within a week).

Also, i did contact Senator but looks like they're going on same speed as NSC. Because i'm keep calling them 2 times in a week but they've no answer for me at all. So now i'm planning to contact other Senator in my area, see if he can help me out.

Piyushind

I am from 11/2002

I have applied in Nov 2002 and my case was reopened through MTR and it is in pending status however I have no idea when they will reply on this. I have got my new EAD after my case was re-opened.

I am not sure when I will get some news on this.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

dont_know ,

What do you mean by your case was reopend ? after approval did they opened the case again ? can this happen, I just got my approval last week ? please clarify about "Reopened".

Thanks.

TSC - I485 pending fbi name check

hairturnedwhite said:
Today we received letter from our Senator office that said my husband's case is pending because FBI can't not issue security clearance ticket and said FBI is working to clear it. I sent the inquiry email about three weeks ago. We are in Ohio.

We haev the same probelm. RD is jan 2002. FBI name check is not cleared. What to do? Patience?

Recd responce from Senator

Hello Everyone,

I recd response from my Senator's office and find out that our Primary FBI check is completed (i recd email from FBI back in Oct'04) but there is another security check or Secondary check where they check (match) your name with all the other names of Criminal/Terrorist, which is still pending. So my senator's office sent inquiry to them asking why is taking too long for this process. But as per Senator's office, to get response we still have to wait 2 to 3 weeks.

So let see what we'll find out after 2 to 3 weeks. We're hoping some good news.

Piyushind