Any September filers?

No it (Latest Update) on USCIS website, where you log into check the status of your case. When you log into your portfolio, you will see a column that says Last Updated, check those dates every time you log it, if the date change it means that you case was touched. You might also have a date change but the message might stay the same.

wheb today to have fp done at the newark location, was pack, my wait time was like two hours, i was there like hour and a half before the appoinment, my fp all pass without problems, they took the pic but when i check the infoto make sure about my name and dob, i found out that the dob was wrong i told the guy but he said i should go online and get an info pass appoinment, any other way of fixing it

Hello Please update the following information in your spreadsheet if you are also collecting LUDs for the application

I-485 10/16
I-130 10/12
I-765 10/16
I-131 10/12

Previous dates for all applications were 9/21

Thanks

I do not have the bandwidth to keep track of LUDs for everyone. If someone is willing to do so is most welcome ...

Also, I have posted the sheet online, so that anyone can edit/modify their information, the location is:

http://www.editgrid.com/user/omorpheus/AOS_tracker_Sep_Oct_07

Mrs. Trinigirl, you can do the same for your July/Aug tracker :) and the unlucky cloud will disappear from over your head :p

I do not have the bandwidth to keep track of LUDs for everyone. If someone is willing to do so is most welcome ...

Also, I have posted the sheet online, so that anyone can edit/modify their information, the location is:

http://www.editgrid.com/user/omorpheus/AOS_tracker_Sep_Oct_07

Mrs. Trinigirl, you can do the same for your July/Aug tracker :) and the unlucky cloud will disappear from over your head :p

LOL:D You really believe that because we are keeping track that we are the unlucky ones. Well I tell you what, it aint so. LOL you are some kind of pissed. Take it easy man, yours is coming soon, trust that. By the way, where did you find that editgrid, good idea. But for now I'm keeping tack of my own sheet I started it and I'm going to finish it. When all my members get approved or not I'll be there. With a big congrates to all.

Hi all:
I have a question... how often do you expect to see Update if you check your case online? .. I haven't seen any update.. It is same message since the first time I saw... I am done with FP.... Still doesn't say anything other than pending and same old msg, when I check my "case status online".....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all:
I have a question... how often do you expect to see Update if you check your case online? .. I haven't seen any update.. It is same message since the first time I saw... I am done with FP.... Still doesn't say anything other than pending and same old msg, when I check my "case status online".....

My TimeLine:
D. O:Atlanta, GA
Mail to: Chicago LockBox
Category: Spouse
Date Mailed Package: 8/31/2007 [I-485 & I-765 with Approved I-130] -day 0
RD: 9/7/2007 -day 8
Check Cashed: 9/21/2007 -day 22
ND: 9/20/2007 - day 21
FP Notice Date: 9/25/2007 - day 26
FP: 10/16/2007 -- day 47 Code3 for I485 & I765 -- DONE!!! :D

EAD-- ???
AP --???

Online case status -- NO UPDATE :confused:

Dont be confused you might never get any updates. Some do and others don't.

No it (Latest Update) on USCIS website, where you log into check the status of your case. When you log into your portfolio, you will see a column that says Last Updated, check those dates every time you log it, if the date change it means that you case was touched. You might also have a date change but the message might stay the same.

Thanks trinigirl:p

Last Updated (touched)

If a case gets touched (updated) more frequently, is this GOOD or BAD?

ie More touches = RFE coming soon?

or More touches = EAD, etc... coming soon?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks.

Hey guys, approx. how long it takes to get your EAD after FP done?........ any idea..

I think that you definately need to have FP done before you get EAD. Nonetheless, there doesn't seem to be any specific wait after FP is done to get EAD. It depends on how long from receipt date.

What I have noticed with many other people and myself is that, without RFE you should count around 3 months minus two weeks to get the card ordered email.

So for example if receipt date is 8/31, you should start expecting EAD on 11/31 minus 2 weeks or 11/16.

By the time you actually get it, it should be around 11 weeks after receipt. Now this is what I noticed on average, few people got it a little before and others later.

Note: I had expected October 15th to be my date, but got a (stupid) RFE, but nevertheless I still got the email on October 15th. So there was no delay in my case.

Thanks for your info...
by the way, what is RFE... is this Request for more evidence...

Mine was filed by Lawyer..... anyway, it really doesn't matter....

Well... waiting sometimes painful....... but it is okay, there nothing else we can do...

I-130/G-325A mailed to CSC on 9/15 thru priority mail, still nothing happened yet - check not cashed and no receipt... I am a USC and my wife has never been to the US.

could this be a sign that something goes wrong? could anybody please shed some light?

thanks a lot,

I-130/G-325A mailed to CSC on 9/15 thru priority mail, still nothing happened yet - check not cashed and no receipt... I am a USC and my wife has never been to the US.

could this be a sign that something goes wrong? could anybody please shed some light?

thanks a lot,

If it is more than 30-days, you should call their hotline and try to speak to live representative and explain your situation, they should be able to give you reasonable answer. Hope everything goes fine ok with you.

Thanks.

thanks a lot,

Do you have confirmation from post office that they received your form?

If yes, do not be too worried yet. Calling USCIS before 90 days of receipt most of the time all they say is to wait 90 days.

I personnally waited 31 days to get my checks cashed and had called them a couple of times and they kept on telling me to wait 90 days. A lot of people waited longer, but you can give it a try and call.

Thanks for your info...
by the way, what is RFE... is this Request for more evidence...

Mine was filed by Lawyer..... anyway, it really doesn't matter....

Well... waiting sometimes painful....... but it is okay, there nothing else we can do...

Are you signed up to a portfolio on USCIS.gov, or do you enter your case numbers manually?

If you do not have a portfolio, you may see that your case status online says the same thing, but you will not see that there are updates. For example after FP, usually there is an LUD on I-765, but the message is still the same which means they touched your file (are working/worked on it).

Yes! RFE does mean:Request for more evidence.

I hope you do not get one, but trust me from what I have read on this forum having a lawyer isn't always a guarantee of NO RFE.

Sometimes lawyers make "mistakes" and sometimes USCIS ask for documents you already sent out.

Keep your fingers crossed. Not everyone gets RFE though.

Are you signed up to a portfolio on USCIS.gov, or do you enter your case numbers manually?

If you do not have a portfolio, you may see that your case status online says the same thing, but you will not see that there are updates. For example after FP, usually there is an LUD on I-765, but the message is still the same which means they touched your file (are working/worked on it).

Yes! RFE does mean:Request for more evidence.

I hope you do not get one, but trust me from what I have read on this forum having a lawyer isn't always a guarantee of NO RFE.

Sometimes lawyers make "mistakes" and sometimes USCIS ask for documents you already sent out.

Keep your fingers crossed. Not everyone gets RFE though.

Thank you for your valuable info.. I agree with you about USCIS, they may ask for something I already sent... but I Pray to Almighty God so that it doesn't happen.. hope for the best..
thanks again.. I will make the portfolio as you suggest...