Any Sep 2002/485 left!

ristom

Registered Users (C)
Please what's going on to us September filers. I can't believe it takes this long.
Meantime I keep reading all 2003 approvals. What kind of random work is this? Don't they have any supervisors asking what's is going on? Some are even working on 2004 cases.. Unbelievable work environment.
I am so frustrated I don't even want to read this forum anymore, it is more frustrating. What kind of torture is this?
It is amazing you cannot even call a dependable number as to what's going on..

RD. Sep 2002
2nd FP Sep 2004

agree

you know what, I cannot agree with you more. Before I left China, I thought that place was the worst in the world in terms of processing cases. Now I felt so strongly that US definately beats China in terms of that. At least in china, you can bribe to get things move faster. Secondly, you will never have to worry about unfairness we received here. They are not gonna process cases for two identical low social-class guys. Here look at what happened. You and me can be exactly identical in terms of 485 application and you may end up getting approved a year or even two years earlier than I do. What the F$%& that logic is? Is this so called fairness land?

I started to ask myself that my GC application starts to lose its ground for staying here.

Really helpless. All my friends filed in VSC with 485 RD later than Jun,2003 got approved, five of them. what can I say?

My suggestion to you is that, stop cursing those B#@$d, because it only wastes your energy. Save it for fatwallet.com, make your life better.

140 AD Feb,19,2002
485 RD Mar, 7, 2003 (ND Mar, 26, 2003)
FP1 April, 28th, 2003
FP2 Sept, 14th, 2004
AD F@#$?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in

I initiated an inquiry on Oct 6, 2004-- NO response yet.

Filed for 3rd EAD/and 3rd AP on OCT 18, 2004

Here's a hapless individual

My Labor started in July 1999. Can you believe it ?

My I-485 is dated Sept 2002.
3 EAD's and 2 FP's done.

FP2 done on Sept 2002.

Congressman's office said fingerprints cleared and went to USCIS
2 days later.

And now its all quiet again.

I am going nuts...frustrated beyond repair.
Trying to send an e-mail to FBI for Name Check.

Contacting Congressman again....thinking of trying to
meet him and tell him, unless something is done, I am
gonna sleep on his doorstep.

Why not go to Vermont ?

If all of you are ready to follow ( assuming your comment was made not
entirely in a jocular way ) , why not then all of us go to Vermont ?
Meet the VSC Director/Commissioner ? Am sure 2 days of leave may do
and a quorum may get a patient hearing. Now I am not joking.

I've also..

initiated enquiry on Oct 6. Let me know if you get response. LUD changed twice after initiating enquiry but nothing after that. I am also going to apply for 3rd EAD but want to wait for response of enquiry.

ak2002 said:
I initiated an inquiry on Oct 6, 2004-- NO response yet.

Filed for 3rd EAD/and 3rd AP on OCT 18, 2004

Gc092002,

Since your last update date has changed twice, I am guessing you'll probably hear before me. Do letme know if you hear anything also.

My LUD has not changed since the inquiry was opened.

Suggestion to GC092002

GC092002,

You have better ask Senator to check status for you even you had filed an enquiry. They have different channels which can get results in minutes(they don't talk to IIO). I guessed your LUD change was to initiate security check (FP + Name Checking). For most people, it can be done in days. You just need to trigger some person to look at your file and can get the approval. That's my experience.

schang
ND 9/26/2002
LUD 9/23/2004
Enquiry 10/6/2004
Senator Enquiry 10/14/2004
AD 10/14/2004 (Magic!)
:D :D :D :D

GC092002 said:
initiated enquiry on Oct 6. Let me know if you get response. LUD changed twice after initiating enquiry but nothing after that. I am also going to apply for 3rd EAD but want to wait for response of enquiry.

My way to contact Senator

ak2002,

I'm living in NJ. I found Senator Corzine's website have many services items. Immigration is one of them. So I initial the request from his website. Two days later, I got the email response with a PDF form attached. I completed the form and mail it with the requested receipts from USCIS (I485 receipt notice & I140 approval notice) to his office. I got response from they with a case number. The day after that date, I got approval & Senator office's reply of status (pending). That's why I thought Senator office's enquiry triggered the approval.

schang :p

ak2002 said:
What is the best way to reach out to a senator, phone/email?

Anyone with this message on their status? Nothing received from USCIS, its past 30 days, started inquiry to see whats going on? nothing yet. at one point i saw on this forum that this message is due to an error and it has happened to plenty of I-485 filers.? Any takes?

On August 18, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Thank you.

I live in Edison, NJ so I am going to contact Senator Corzine right away.
Hope your suggestion be an angel for me at this crucial moment.

ak2002,
I will post message here as soon as I will see any change on my case. Wish you good luck.

schang said:
ak2002,

I'm living in NJ. I found Senator Corzine's website have many services items. Immigration is one of them. So I initial the request from his website. Two days later, I got the email response with a PDF form attached. I completed the form and mail it with the requested receipts from USCIS (I485 receipt notice & I140 approval notice) to his office. I got response from they with a case number. The day after that date, I got approval & Senator office's reply of status (pending). That's why I thought Senator office's enquiry triggered the approval.

schang :p