Any Sep 2002/485 left!

What exactly to do from Jon Corzine's web site ?

What exactly do you do from Corzine's web site ?

Can someone help plzz..?

Thank you, schang.

schang said:
GC092002,

You are right. That's the entry point which I solved my I485 pending problem. Someone will contact you by email soon.
Good luck ! my friend.

schang

Can anyone from any county use that URL

Schang,
If you are from a diff county for which Barrington is his handling
office, do you still forward it to Newark ?

So puzzling...every step of this game !!!!

Just give a try.

Sumanta,

I live in morris county. I don't know if you can ask for their help in your living county. But I didn't see any restriction on that page. So just give a try. You won't have any loss while USCIS is approving year 2003 cases. To wait is to get endless waiting !

schang

Sumanta said:
Schang,
If you are from a diff county for which Barrington is his handling
office, do you still forward it to Newark ?

So puzzling...every step of this game !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
schang,

Could you tell me what you wrote to Senate? I am go to contct congressman. I'll be very appreciated if you can let me know.

Thanks

I485 RD:8/29/02, ND:9/11/02, FP1: 10/18/02, FP2: 8/3/04

Here is what I wrote to Senator

vivian_gc,

Following is what I wrote to Senator:
================================
Dear Senator Corzine,

Thanks for your quick prompt regarding to my immigration problem.

I’ve been living in New Jersey for five years. I love this country and enjoy my life here. From year 2001, I started my Employment-based immigration journey. I got my Labor Certificate in May 2002, then I sent my I-140 application in June 2002 and sent I-485 in Sept. 2002 (concurrent filing, EB2 category). My I-140 got approval in April 2003. But I-485 has been pending over two years. I got two Finger Print Notices in this period. My last Finger Print was done on June 22nd, 2004. After that, no message changed and not any response from USCIS. I feel my life is also pending while my Green Card is pended. I can’t make any long-term career planning. I need to renew my EAD (Employment Authorization Card) every year. Even my driver license has the same expire date as my EAD card. I suffered so much because USCIS delayed the process.

I’ve never sought the assistance of another Congressional office. I request your help to find out the status of my case and urge USCIS to process my case ASAP. Since they announced they are processing the case with receipt date of Nov. 12, 2002 on their web site. Why my case is still pending?

I really appreciate your kind assistance.
Sincerely,

MyName
===================================

Hope this is useful for you. Good luck! :) :) :)

schang
vivian_gc said:
schang,

Could you tell me what you wrote to Senate? I am go to contct congressman. I'll be very appreciated if you can let me know.

Thanks

I485 RD:8/29/02, ND:9/11/02, FP1: 10/18/02, FP2: 8/3/04

Online message changed..

LUD changed to 10/25/2004 and message is:

On October 20, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I think this is the response of my status enquiry.

I wonder why they sent response but did not approve the case as there is nothing pending. Finger Print results are sent back and Name Check is also done (confirmed with FBI).

Can it be RFE?

Any idea or same experience???

Same for me LUD changed to 10/25/2004

I had initiated an inquiry on OCT 6,04. Today I recd email " On Oct 20 we responded to your request for more info concerning your case...." What a pain! I had also sent 3rd EAD / AP applications on OCt 18. Hope that helps.

I'm glad I ddnt' wait to send the EAD/AP forms. Doesn't seem like an RFE, they didnt' say they have requested informaation.. Looks like we are going to get a standard mail on waiting for security checks or some such crap. I'll wait for the mail to come in before deciding what to do next. Don't think even contacting Senators will help in this.

Once you get it, let us know what response says. I will do the same.

ak2002 said:
I had initiated an inquiry on OCT 6,04. Today I recd email " On Oct 20 we responded to your request for more info concerning your case...." What a pain! I had also sent 3rd EAD / AP applications on OCt 18. Hope that helps.

I'm glad I ddnt' wait to send the EAD/AP forms. Doesn't seem like an RFE, they didnt' say they have requested informaation.. Looks like we are going to get a standard mail on waiting for security checks or some such crap. I'll wait for the mail to come in before deciding what to do next. Don't think even contacting Senators will help in this.

I think people like us are doomed !

These messages mean pretty much nothing. This is the reason why
I have stayed away from this NSC -1-800 Status Inquiry stuff.

This is a broken agency and that too for cases like me, the case
itself is broken. I think a Sept 2002 I-485 case, like mine, is almost as
good as doomed.

I have contacted the congressman before and have been communicating
with him recently. He is also never tired of mouthing his standard stuff....

in other words.. a dead end

Count me too

Hi Guys

my I485 ND: 22nd Sep 2002
1st FP done in Oct 2002
waiting for 2nd FP???
on 3nd EAD

It seems like there is a problem with sept 2002 cases. Why are they not being processed? Isn't there anybody we can all together contact and find out what's happening instead of doing the iquiries individually? What about Khanna's office? Are they doing anything about this?

Unlucky ?

One possible reason maybe you are in the same category as I am.
I am a Sept 2002 applicant.

My past records with US DOL and INS ( USCIS ) are enough to make
you unfortunate if your dates are around the same time as mine.

Believe me.....don't try those 1-800 #'s. Better try voodoo or
astrologers.....

What is your category sumanta I don't understand? Are you suggesting that something is going on or we're just unluck people? After seeing all these 2003 getting approved I don't have a clue what kind of work environment these people have. It is just frustrating that we have no options but wait for forever...

Isn't it amazing

how INS mail takes about 3-4 weeks to get to you, per the status update they mailed me a response to my inquiry on Oct 20, I have to wait weeks to get it?

Why don't they just email me the response or update my online status with that response.