Any recent LUD on xferred cases ?

Hi Guys,
I know it must have been stated elsewhere. Can someone confirm where I have to file my EAD? My case was transferred from VSC to TSC. I do not want to efile because I do not want to do biometrics.

My FP1 has expired. If I efile and do biometrics, does that mean I do not need FP2 for I485 approval?

Thanks in advance.

Address

Hi Guys,
I know it must have been stated elsewhere. Can someone confirm where I have to file my EAD? My case was transferred from VSC to TSC. I do not want to efile because I do not want to do biometrics.

My FP1 has expired. If I efile and do biometrics, does that mean I do not need FP2 for I485 approval?

Thanks in advance.
US Department of Homeland Security
Citizenship & Immigration Service
Texas Service Center
PO Box 851488, Dept A,
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488

NOTE: DO NOT FORGET TO SEND YOUR TRANSFER NOTICE
Today I received receipt, I filed on 4/4/2007

US Department of Homeland Security
Citizenship & Immigration Service
Texas Service Center
PO Box 851488, Dept A,
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488

NOTE: DO NOT FORGET TO SEND YOUR TRANSFER NOTICE
Today I received receipt, I filed on 4/4/2007

Thanks for the info assur. Best of luck to you. Hope we all get the GC even before this comes.

RunningSloth, you did get the transfer notice in the mail, right?
I presume your PD is current? I guess we can wait another week or so before calling National Cust Service or the TSC using POJ.

I got LUD at 3/7 and another LUD after a few days later that TSC has received my files and I also a mail that is only a Transfer Notice. My PD was not current when I got that letter but as of now, it is current. I am in EB3 category. I assume I will need a new FP as my first one was on March 2005.

I got LUD at 3/7 and another LUD after a few days later that TSC has received my files and I also a mail that is only a Transfer Notice. My PD was not current when I got that letter but as of now, it is current. I am in EB3 category. I assume I will need a new FP as my first one was on March 2005.

If you are "EB3 other workers", your visa is unavailable (U).

If you are "EB3 other workers", your visa is unavailable (U).

I am EB3 but not other workers. I think EB3 and Other workers are two different Categories. I am EB3 and from "All Cargability areas except those listed" which the priority is August 2003.

hey

no luds after that ...any reason...

TSC stopped working or not :confused: :confused:

post any lud's

gc_sanker:
How can I check the LUD date on my application? I login to my account and it just says that my file has been transferred to TSC and I got an email update on 3/7/07 when it was transferred. How can I get a history of LUD on my application? Now it only says :

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

hey

no luds after that ...any reason...

TSC stopped working or not :confused: :confused:

post any lud's

I called TSC today using the POJ and spoke to a pretty nice lady. After a little while of checking a myriad of systems, she finally told me that the case is still pending and thats all she can tell me. I mentioned that we filed in April of 2006 and last I knew we were awaiting my name check. She was sympathetic or so it seemed..genuinely sympathetic...but thats all she could offer. Oh well...back to our regularly scheduled programming...

gc_sanker:
How can I check the LUD date on my application? I login to my account and it just says that my file has been transferred to TSC and I got an email update on 3/7/07 when it was transferred. How can I get a history of LUD on my application? Now it only says :

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The table of your case portfolio has a column with the title "Last Updated"...thats the date that your case had last been updated, either due to a processing action by an immigration officer, or due to a system update of some sort that is internal to the USCIS. In case of the latter, you would notice a bunch of folks posting LUDs here, all on the same day, and you can safely discount those LUDs to mass updates.
Hope that answers your LUD question....there is no way in the system to track your LUDs...they essentially get overwritten..you bear the onus of keeping tabs on these yourself.

I am EB3 but not other workers. I think EB3 and Other workers are two different Categories. I am EB3 and from "All Cargability areas except those listed" which the priority is August 2003.

EB3 = skilled, professional and others.

Third : Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Other Workers: 28.6% of the worldwide level, plus any numbers not required by first and second preferences, not more than 10,000 of which to "Other Workers".

EMPLOYMENT THIRD PREFERENCE “OTHER WORKER” CATEGORY BECOMES “UNAVAILABLE” FOR MAY

The Employment Third Preference “Other Worker” category is expected to reach the annual numerical limit during April. As a result, the category will become “Unavailable” beginning in May and will remain so for the remainder of FY-2007.

Last edited by a moderator:
EB3 has three categories.

Third : Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Other Workers: 28.6% of the worldwide level, plus any numbers not required by first and second preferences, not more than 10,000 of which to "Other Workers".

EB3 is available for skilled workers and Professionals but not "Other Workers"

Name Check ?

Seems this is a good thread for people stuck in NC etc.

Can anyone suggest me what shall I do to get my EB-1A based 485 moving in TSC.

The details of my case are below my signatures. Thanks,

Hi Mogambo!!!

"Madgu,

How do I make sure my NC is done."

YOU have to call TSC and ask about that. You may not win in one attempt. Since last year I have been calling VSC about my NC. I was not told. Last month I called twice NSC (since my files were pending at NSC) and the agent said my NC is done. It happened twice. Kind of confirmation I got (it is only a verbal from the service center and not from the customer service).

By seeing your case I guess you got stuck with NC (I am not sure though). Otherwise there is nothing hindering your case and you are good to go. I wish your approval come soon.

No LUD after 3/15 (transfer) and 3/16. Anyone in the same boat?

Ditto. I talked to a nice rep at the TSC a few days ago, and she did confirm that the cases are in Texas and not sitting out in a warehouse somewhere. Our cases are part of 20K cases transferred over. No updates as far as any processing goes..but I know that I'm stuck in name check (April 2006).