Any recent EAD from TSC?

i had been left behind

that is what i feel :( , every body before me and after me got his EA, .!! even my wife the one she did apply with me at the same day she got the card? do you think i should call the TSC, or should i wait? and dose any body els still waiting and applied in 01-30-07 ?
thanks and good luck for all of us.

yeah I have also been told. but yesterday I went to USCIS local office and the officer told me that they are not doing it anymore. I also called the TSC service center and she told me I should just wait but there is no problem if my existing EAD expires.

BTW, congratulation for your approval...

Is it worth going to local office or not. I booked an appointment, but I may cancel it if not worth it.

My wife EAD RD Dec 17th. Still waiting!

Call TSC and explain your situation, let them know you are outside of processing time. You are past 90 days already.

I called TSC by day 60 as I never received an appointment for fingerprints. A customer service rep sent a request to Texas. 10 days later, I got my approval. Don't get discourage by the cust svc reps, they all have something different to say when you call them. One of them even told me that would have to probably have to wait 7 months. I thank GOD that the one whom I spoke to on day 60, took my request and even gave me a conf number. She explained to me that once a request is sent to Texas, they must look at your case and work on it.

I am attaching the most recent memo issued by USCIS regarding EADs. Please read under "Interim Employment Authorization Document". It clearly states that USCIS is required to adjudicate a pending Form I-765 within 90 days from the date of receipt. 8 CFR 274a.13(d). Failure to complete the adjudication within this time frame requires the Service to grant an employment authorization document for a period not to exceed 240 days.

Good Luck!

My wife EAD RD Dec 17th. Still waiting!

Call TSC and explain your situation, let them know you are outside of processing time. You are past 90 days already.

I called TSC by day 60 as I never received an appointment for fingerprints. A customer service rep sent a request to Texas. 10 days later, I got my approval. Don't get discourage by the cust svc reps, they all have something different to say when you call them. One of them even told me that would have to probably have to wait 7 months. I thank GOD that the one whom I spoke to on day 60, took my request and even gave me a conf number. She explained to me that once a request is sent to Texas, they must look at your case and work on it.

I am attaching the most recent memo issued by USCIS regarding EADs. Please read under "Interim Employment Authorization Document". It clearly states that USCIS is required to adjudicate a pending Form I-765 within 90 days from the date of receipt. 8 CFR 274a.13(d). Failure to complete the adjudication within this time frame requires the Service to grant an employment authorization document for a period not to exceed 240 days.

Good Luck!

that is what i feel :( , every body before me and after me got his EA, .!! even my wife the one she did apply with me at the same day she got the card? do you think i should call the TSC, or should i wait? and dose any body els still waiting and applied in 01-30-07 ?
thanks and good luck for all of us.

Did you get an appointment for FP? If not, you should call TSC and ask them to please send a request to TX. Per my attorney, FP notices must be received by the applicant within 30 days or RD.

Good Luck!

yeah I have also been told. but yesterday I went to USCIS local office and the officer told me that they are not doing it anymore. I also called the TSC service center and she told me I should just wait but there is no problem if my existing EAD expires.

BTW, congratulation for your approval...

Thanks!

What my attorney had advised me was to contact the local office at day 90, for them to order the Interim Card. Appareantly, they send the request to TX and then your card gets ordered. Local offices do not even have printers anymore, so they can't produce EADs locally. Try calling your local office again and find out how they can help you get an interim card. I think they can help you.

Good Luck and keep us posted!!!

Is this EAD approval ?

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 30, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If approval how many days approximatly will it take to get approval notice or EAD card ?

Thanks

On March 30, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If approval how many days approximatly will it take to get approval notice or EAD card ?

Thanks

Yes..that status is EAD approval..u should receive the card within 7-10 days (if not earlier)

I called USCIS, and they are useless. Today I spoke with a nice officer, and he said he could not see the signatures. So I faxed him the signatures, so hopefully it will be processed soon !

Got the approval email now..

Thanks ICICI. Just now got the email stating it is appoved and they mailed the approval notice.This is for my wife.

Mine I filed on Mar26th and waiting for FP and approval..

I called USCIS, and they are useless. Today I spoke with a nice officer, and he said he could not see the signatures. So I faxed him the signatures, so hopefully it will be processed soon !

It will be approved soon. At least you got to talk to an officer, that's better than talking to customer service. Did he tell you what's next after sending the signatures? Did you ask him when you should follow up again? You should call back to make sure your fax has been received and that all signatures are legible.

Good Luck andd keep us posted!

Thanks

I also received the same e-mail on Sat 03/31.

Today I received another e-mail stating:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On April 3, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanks fatimahome. I did exactly the same, and the officer called me back to confirm that he had received and scanned the sigatures into the system, and also sent an email to the EAD department, so Hopefully, it should be processed soon.

Thanks fatimahome. I did exactly the same, and the officer called me back to confirm that he had received and scanned the sigatures into the system, and also sent an email to the EAD department, so Hopefully, it should be processed soon.

Great!!! I am sure you will be receiving an update soon.

Good Luck! :D

Congrats Jadoo85

Congrats for your EAD Approval. Can you pass along the number and the sequence you used to get an officer on the line for your request.
It will be really appreciated! I have talked to costumer rep and they are with no use!
Thanks and Appreciation!

Hi All,

I did my fingerprint on 04/02/07 and had the following luds
1-1485 rd 02/15/07
04/02/07, 04/03/07,04/04/07

1-140 rd 02/15/07

pp upgrade 03/28/07

lud 04/04/07

Does it indicate positive sign on my 1-140 and 1-1485?

Hi fatimahope ..can you please tell me why you were expecting FP . Is this something new procedure, that after appplying for EAD one needs to do FP ?
Please let me know.

thanks