Any ones Online Status says Validation Error??

Sonny123

Registered Users (C)
I sent my N 400 on April 17, 2008. Received by USCIS, TX on April 18, 2008.

Priority date is April 18, 2008
Notice date is April 24, 2008

Notice received today, May 1, 2008

FP notice received today, May 1, 2008

FP Scheduled appointment on May 9, 2008 at 9 AM ( Tampa, CIS office).

FP Done today at 9 AM..

Till July 17, 2008 when i check online status with my application number it was saying Case received and Pending. On July 18 when i checked it says Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Case Status Retrieval Failed
The status for this Receipt Number is incomplete at this time in this automated system and can not be displayed. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

Does That means i should be expecting an interview letter within 2 weeks from today, may be by end of July 08????

Any one with similar experience?????

There has been anecdotal evidence that this is an indication that you have been scheduled for an interview and should receive your IL shortly.

yes it did happen with me . i was cheking my status every day untill the day when it said error, so you should receive your interview letter on 07/22/08 that means tomorow.if that is correct let me know.
good luck by the way i had the same district office like yours

Thanks Jason. I just received the interview Letter few moments ago.
Interview Scheduled in USCIS Tampa Field office on Thursday, Sept, 25, 2008 at 8:30AM.

U have been very accurate. Thanks.

Sonny

My online case status never worked, ever. Always said "Case not found" for the whole 11 months, and I now have my oath on Monday.

My online case status never worked, ever. Always said "Case not found" for the whole 11 months, and I now have my oath on Monday.

Same here, I was never entered into the online system. I even called INS about it and they laughed and said how innaccurate the online thing is and how many people are never even put in there.

I went from N-400 to becomming a US citizen and never was on the online system...

Conversely, my interview is in 3 weeks, yet my case status still appears online as "received and pending", with 12/06/07 LUD.