Any one called INS-Nebraska ?

and please ask when the freeze has started or when it is going to start . when are the approvals going to start

Vannakkam,

I called INS- 800 number. They don't have any information about FREEZE.
I am not sure what is going on......

Believe in God and He will do the Best.

then what is ------------ going in ins office why no approval. i should pray to god to give me patience

I called INS-Neb.. Just FYI

I called INS-Nebraka. They told that they haven't stopped any processing. They are processing cases but they are doing Security checks on most or all of the cases.

She asked my receipt number. I didn't gave my receipt as I know the status online. I told in general about my case situation and she suggested to Wait.

If any one thinks that calling INS-Neb frequently delay cases (I don't think it is true), then the best option will be not to give receipt number and try to get more info about what is going on in INS-Neb in general.

Calling INS some times give little relief instead of guessing ....

Thanks for your time and I just want to share the above with all of you,

I called Nebrasaka this monday and the officer said they are processing August cases.

Cool Down

Vannakkam,

You are getting too tensed up. Cool down buddy, INS is not going to process your case faster because you are tense. They will work the way they want.

As posted in earlier threads in this forum, INS is upgrading their system to take care of fingerprinting and other security issues. This they said would take around 2 weeks during which time there would be no approvals. If you see, they are still issuing RFE's. Two weeks from Nov 25th is Dec 9th. We should see some approvals from next week. So be cool, your turn will definitely come.

Best of luck to everyone.

:cool:

I agree

I agree with Pattagreen. I am expecting some approvals to start coming next week. Since they said they are going to upgrade their systems for new background checks, I really do not think anyone would get approvals during this upgrade period of two weeks. The act of issuing RFE's tells me that they are working on some cases but holding the approvals till they get their computers setup and straightened for the new procedures. I do think lot of July/Aug waiters will get their approvals during next couple of weeks. Guys, this is just an educatd guess, nothing to be taken as a fact. Good luck everyone, cool down and pray God.

Please , post here any new info from INS-Neb

Please post here and share with others about any info regarding I485 processing.

Thanks,

i spoke to IIO

I spoke to an IIO on Tuesday. Please advise me.

IIO: Good afternoon INS
me: Good afternoon, Sir. Could u please help me in finding the status of my application
IIO: what application?
me: 485
IIO: what category
me: EB (Employment based)
IIO: your lin
me:LIN-0201x-xxxxx
IIO: Your case has been assigned to an officer as of November 25.
me: Is it a good news?
IIO: Yes because it's not on the shelf anymore
me: Could you pls tell me how long do i need to wait, sir
IIO: It all depends on the officer load
me: Thank you for you help and time
IIO: thank you and bye.

My RD is: 09/20/01. What do you guys think?

Case assigned

Mine discussion was same. He didn't tell me the date but said file is with officer and will get back with any queries.

RD Sep 15th 2001

Hope something moves next week.

Spoke to IIO - 12-05-02

I spoke to an IIO 12-05-02.

IIO: Good afternoon and how can I help you
me: Good afternoon, Mam. Could u please help me in finding the status of my 485 application EB3 Category
IIO: Give me your Receipt number
me: LIN-02-013-xxxxx
IIO: Your case has been assigned to an officer on November 25.
me: I heard that there is freeze for all applications
IIO: Only for Decisions.we are giving first priority for EAD and AP and 80% of our resources are working on that .
me: Could you pls tell me how long do i need to wait, Mam
IIO: It all depends on the officer load.
me: Thank you for you help
IIO: thank you and bye.

Balakumar ,
what is your RD and ND ??

Balakumar and Mogh ??

What does your online status say ?? Does it indicate that your FP has been approved ??

Thanks

Prang,

My RD:- 09-15-2001 , ND:- 10-17-2001

Online says ON MarchXX we received your fingerprint and processing has been resumed and we will mail you once decision is made or any further information needed.

Thanks

Just called an officer at NSC. It seems that it is easier than before to call in. I just redialed 5 times. A halfsleep lady picked up my phone. I checked my 485 status. She said it is still pending, and will take at least 2 or 3 months to get approved. I also checked my FP. My voice message and online status still says they sent FP notice to me at April 25, 2002. She confirmed they received it. Anyway, I am hoping I will get approved in January.

LIN02025*****

RD: 09/20/01
ND: 09/10/01

My online status says ON January....... we received your fingerprint and processing has been resumed and we will mail you once decision is made or any further information needed.

Regards
-Mog

I did call today IIO Nebraska.

They said that my case is on pending and they did not say that it has been assigned to an officer. I did not ask whether it got assigned to an officer. Is anybody has this type of situation?:(