Any one called INS-Nebraska ?

Please post any IIO-Neb conversation here

Please post here so that it will be easy to read all in one thread.

Thanks,

What about Aug RD cases ??????

Do INS know that there are Aug cases pending yet ?? suckers

Vermont is approving cases

Vanakkam ,

I just picked this messages from vermont posting.

eac0204350377 Approved 12/5/02 Approved/Completed
eac0204350774 Approved 12/5/02 Approved/Completed
eac0204350791 Approved 12/5/02 Approved/Completed
eac0204350823 Approved 12/5/02 Approved/Completed
eac0204351045 Approved 12/5/02 Approved/Completed
eac0204351149 Approved 12/5/02 Approved/Completed
eac0204351244 Approved 12/5/02 Approved/Completed
eac0204351310 Approved 12/5/02 Approved/Completed
eac0204352018 Approved 12/5/02 Approved/Completed
eac0204354402 Approved 12/5/02 Approved/Completed
eac0204352097 Approved 12/6/02 Approved/Completed

I called by buddy who is in detroit and he said he got approved on 12-04-2002 and he is from vermont service center.100% sure.

I dont know when will NSC will start doing this.

Now Bala, thats a darn good job. How could you possibly collect those? Pls don't say that you sat there and tried randomly to pick approved info from selected date. Anyways, pls share the secret.
;)

Vannakkam, Thanks for the info

Good news thats INS-vermont approved some cases. It will be good ig INS-Neb do the same

Thanks,

indo
yesterday i called the ins the iio said that my rfe file was sent to the officer during the first week of nov

Vannakkam,

Our both cases seems to be similar. Lets see what will happen. Once it goes to Officer , than no one has control on that except that officer.

Share what ever you get information here ...

Thanks,

Clarification on I485 FROM murthy.com

No General INS Processing Freeze

There have been recent rumors that INS has halted adjudications "until further notice" while they implement new security procedures. These new procedures are discussed in our November 29, 2002 MurthyBulletin article, Most Same-Day EADs and Advance Paroles End, available on MurthyDotCom. On November 22, 2002, Fujie Ohata, Assistant Commissioner, Service Center Operations, confirmed that these rumors are inaccurate. The truth is that some computer enhancements are needed in order to implement the new procedures. Specifically, it is necessary to obtain a definitive FBI response when there has been an indication that a record may exist, based upon an IBIS name check. The reason for this change was the recent naturalization of an individual with suspected ties to a terrorist organization.

While the enhancements are being installed, cases will continue to be reviewed but final determinations on adjustment of status (I-485) and naturalization will be held, pending the final computer upgrade. This process is expected to last approximately 1-2 weeks. There will be additional delays for individuals who have an FBI "hit" based on the name check. In that event, the case cannot be adjudicated for final decision until the FBI makes a determination as to whether the applicant matches the person in their files. The delays will not have any impact upon nonimmigrant petitions (such as Hs and Ls) or on immigrant petitions (I-130, I-140, I-360). These cases will continue to be subject to existing IBIS procedures.

see the following email I got from Rajiv Khanna

According to the INS officer who I spoke with this morning (12/06) at the Nebraska Office said that she cannot comment on
"them having stopped APPROVALS (I-485) until further notice from US Attorney General". The Officer did say that they are still processing cases.

Thank you.
Law Offices Rajiv S. Khanna, P.C.
Homa Naderi, homa@immigration.com
(703) 908-4800, Extension 108
5225 N. Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA 22205-1148

i cannot understand what the iio is trying to say. is she saying yes or no. why are these nebraska iio are like this. cannot they answer one question correctly in their lives please nebraska iio please get up from ur sleep enough of your sleeping. it is high time u wake up and work

when will INS-Neb resume approving I485 cases?

Did any one called (or) having any info about what is going on in Nebraska. There are no approvals from Nov'20. When are they going to start approving cases ????

Please include this questions if some one trying to call INS-Neb.

Thanks,

I called today morning and they never mentioned about any freeze. They informed that depending on the load of officer, your cases(I-485) will be processed.

Called IIO

My wife called IIO about her case (I am the primary applicant) and normal reply :

Q: What is the status of my appl.?
A: "The case is pending and I don't see any activity on the account".

Q: When do u think the case will be opened?
A: Can't say?

RD 09/15/01

I called IIO

I called IIO-Neb

II0: She asked my LIN# for status

A: I told that I don't need any status regarding my case. I can find the status online. I know that INS is not approving any cases from Nov'20 so there will be no use to check the status of my case so I called today for a general enquiry

Q: I asked how long this freeze going to be ? Is this an official freeze or hault ?

IIO: As usual "No specific answer"

Plase share here if any one else calls INS-Neb. I think if we find "INS-COMMISSIONER EMAIL" that will be great so then we all can send emails.

Thanks,