Any October 2010 filers yet?

Mimiiiiiiiiiiiii...I'm super happy for you!! Like I said we all deserve it and I hope each one of us get the loved one Green Card soon... I got my welcome letter today so I am so happy that I can't even stop smiling....

Thanks Claudia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to finally see something...now I know how you felt when you wanted to know waht happens next! My I-485 status lit up on card production a month ago so I dont know if I will receive another email or text message. Just waiting patiently.

dont worry kurlann , hope you will get some date in Jan 2011.
plz claudi and kurlann let us know if you received your EAD in mail.

Originally didn't receive any info, did online search and realized that my EAD NOA was returned to USCIS as undeliverable. So called them and they updated my status 2 days later saying card production ordered and then 2 days after that they updated it again saying that they sent out my NOA letter, but no card yet, just waiting on the mailman really.

I know, it just seems like its taking forever and we're living in limbo you know! Thanks, I love this site and you guys have made it really great for me! Positive Thoughts!!
Sorry and Thanks kurlann...just keep thinking positive!!!!Dont worry Feb is just around the corner, I feel that your pain!!!
Best wishes!!!

True, that's what I was thinking too Claudia, hopefully all will go well. So happy for you and mimi and all the others, please keep us informed on your progress!
I'm feel sorry for you kurlan, maybe if it makes you feel better just think that everything happens for a reason!!!

I really don't think I'll get my EAD Card but if I do I will let you all know! I'm actually waiting for my GC, hopefully by the end of this week if it doesn't so maybe next week! =)

Hey everyone!!!! I got through!!!!It was less dramatic than expected. He didnt even interview us, he just talked and talked and talked and made jokes and asked me the questions on the 485 regarding terrorist activities and then he stamped my passport and told me that I can travel and will receive the card in the mail in a couple of weeks if I dont receive it in 60 days to call USCIS and find out whats happening. I still cant believe and I am so happy I have a headache!!! Will update in detail when I have calmed down....Thanks guys and congrats to my fellow October filers and best wishes to those who have upcoming interviews!!!

God is good!!!!

woohoo!!!!!! congrats Mimi!!!! this is so cool!!!
where was your interview?

Update, received a call from USCIS to say they have to reschedule my interview :(, I'm assuming the reason is this dumb snow storm headed our way!!! I love winter and love love snow, husband always said he hated it and wants to move to Florida....I'm starting to see things his way! :mad: So disappointed, they told me the new date will probably be February 9th and I will receive the new date letter next week...really a bummer!!!

Congrats mimi!!:D

wow... :( that really sucks.. sorry to see this..
i have my interview on January 13th in NY.. hopefully the snowstorm will leave us alone before that...

Kurlann, I'm really sorry about your rescheduling! if karma does exist you should then have a smooth and easy interview to make up for this :) I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Today I got the Welcome Letter and the notification that the I-130 got approved (although on-line it is still under Initial Review.....), hopefully soon I'll get also the GC, most likely the day after Claudiahel gets hers as apparently we are always 1 day apart :) :)

Good luck to everyone with an upcoming interview, wish you all the best!!!!

10-13-2010 Sent to USCIS Chicago forms I-130, I-485, I-765, I-864, and I-693
10-14-2010 Delivered to USCIS Chicago (Received date on NOAs)
10-27-2010 Checks cashed
11-01-2010 Received in the mail 3xNOAs (I-130, I-485, I-765)
11-05-2010 Received appointment for biometrics (11/19)
11-15-2010 LUD I-485
11-19-2010 Biometrics done (appt)
11-19-2010 LUD I-130 and I-765
12-06-2010 Got IL for 01-06-11
12-22-2010 EAD approved and card production
12-30-2010 EAD received
01-06-2011 GC APPROVED!!!
01-11-2011 Rec'd Welcome Letter and I-130 approval letter

I'm glad we are getting the same notifications at the same time! It's always nice to compare situations with someone else!!!

Thanks Nina!!! I hope so, I need some good Karma! Hope they send me the letter with the new date soon!

Annina, did you get any status update email after GC interview like 'card ordered' and receipt of approval letter? My I-485 online still says 'initial review', wierd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck tomorrow Melana, seems the storm wasn't as bad as they were thinking so hopefully you'll be able to get there and hope all goes well for you!
wow... :( that really sucks.. sorry to see this..
i have my interview on January 13th in NY.. hopefully the snowstorm will leave us alone before that...

Annina, did you get any status update email after GC interview like 'card ordered' and receipt of approval letter? My I-485 online still says 'initial review', wierd.

Yes the I485 did get updated but the I130 did not although we received the letter for its approval....don't count too much on the on-line updates, for some fo us they worked perfectly, for others (like me) very randomly :)

10-13-2010 Sent to USCIS Chicago forms I-130, I-485, I-765, I-864, and I-693
10-14-2010 Delivered to USCIS Chicago (Received date on NOAs)
10-27-2010 Checks cashed
11-01-2010 Received in the mail 3xNOAs (I-130, I-485, I-765)
11-05-2010 Received appointment for biometrics (11/19)
11-15-2010 LUD I-485
11-19-2010 Biometrics done (appt)
11-19-2010 LUD I-130 and I-765
12-06-2010 Got IL for 01-06-11
12-22-2010 EAD approved and card production
12-30-2010 EAD received
01-06-2011 GC APPROVED!!!
01-11-2011 Rec'd Welcome Letter and I-130 approval letter

Good luck tomorrow Melana, seems the storm wasn't as bad as they were thinking so hopefully you'll be able to get there and hope all goes well for you!

thank you! i had my interview today... no decision :(
we're hoping for the best...