Any October 2010 filers yet?

sa kcmo, even I have received the email about card production, I think it takes around a 1-2 weeks before we get the card

Hi guys,

Had my interview today. We were called in 10 minutes early and the officer swore us in and confirmed our names/other details. He eventually asked for some joint documents which we provided, followed up with a few questions on how we met. Then he asked for pictures. He picked a few and then went to make copies of a few documents/pictures. After taking some more notes and updating his paperwork, he said that we were approved. He kept the I94 but returned back my EAD and mentioned that I should get my GC in 5-6 weeks. Thanks for everyone on this forum for guiding us through this process, it was a huge help.

hey people!! finally it's over for us too!
we had our Stokes interview today and got approved!!

oh, we survived

congrats melana... finally u r done too. :)

hey guys i had approved interview on Feb 3rd 2011 and still no card yet. i am worried whats wrong usually everyone got it in a week but here like two weeks over and nothing???

Congratulations Melana85
Could you please give us your interview experience if you don't mind?

sure, here's our experience
we had our interview at 10 am at Federal Plaza. We had a very nice asian officer. there was a videocamera in front of us recording the interview.
first she asked us for any additional joint documents, and new pictures.
then she walked me out of the room and started asking my hubby for about 40 minutes, then she came back for me and asked me questions for about 15 minutes. then she called my husband and asked some questions both of us.
here are some of the questions she asked my husband:
your full name and DOB, your wife's name and DOB
address where you live
when did you get married,
when did you meet,
when did you become a citizen,
when did you come to the US
how did your wife come to the US
when did she come to US, how?
where did you both live when you met
what is your wife's mother's name, father's name, sister's name. in what country and town do they live?
describe the house, all rooms
who sleeps on each side of the bed?
what is next to your bed?
what birth control does your wife use, when did she start and why
are you planning to have kids, when?
who supports you if you're both students and don't work?
who owns the house?
what do you see when you enter the house?
has your wife been hospitalized recently, why? were you there?
what is you full schedule at school? what time do you leave for school, when do you come back?
what subject do you study at school?
what is your wife doing when you're school?
have you ever been arrested?
do you really love your wife? why? :)
what nicknames do you have for each other?
what languages do you speak with each other?
do you think your wife will answer all the questions the same?
do you and your wife have tattoos?
your phone number
your wife's phone number
your home phone number
your brother's full address
when did you see your brother together with your wife the last time?
what did you do for Christmas, for valentine's day, for new year?
what did you do last Friday?
what did you wake up today?
whose alarm went off first?
who went to the bathroom first? did you brush your teeth together? did you take a shower together?
how did you get to the interview, what train did you take, where did you transfer?
what did you eat, what did your wife eat? what did you drink? what did she have in her coffee? what kind of bagel she had and what was inside?

I think it's the most questions we remember. She asked me the half of the questions. There also were some personal questions I didn't write here.
then she said we answered all the questions the same. we're perfect and we'll get the decision today.
So in a few hours i received the email of the card production. :) so freaking haaaapy )))

hi guys!
im a secret follower of this thread for a couple of months now,and after our AOS interview, i felt the need to share my experience with you guys because this forum helped me a lot. i became aware that i was not the only one who is patiently waiting for case updates every now and then. i want to share my experience with others.
Los Angeles, CA
here's my timeline:
10/25/2010 - I-797C notice of action received in mail (x3)
10/30/2010 - Biometrics appointment received for 11/23/2010
11/23/2010 - Biometrics appointment done
11/24/2010 - Soft LUD
12/31/2010 - EAD card received
01/13/2011 - Interview letter for 02/15/2011
02/15/2011 - Interview, APPROVED!
02/15/2011 - Card production email received

Hubby and I had our interview at LA Field office at 715 am. We were there at 645am, waited in line outside to get in. We were nervous because it was already 715 and we were still waiting in line! We went in around 720. we were called around 745 by a Mexican woman officer. She let us in inside the room and made us swear. She then asked us how did we meet, how was our valentine's date, what visa did i use to enter US (i was on a tourist visa), when did i enter US, where do we live now that hubby is PCS (hubby is in the military), date of marriage, confirmed if hubby is still in the military, she then asked us for copies of the rental agreements, bank accounts, W2, tax returns. after that she asked me the yes/no questions. she then said that i need to wait for 30 days for my GC to arrive in the mail. interview took about 5 minutes. when hubby and i went out the door, we wear huge smiles on our faces. ;)

Hi everyone,
Thanks a lot for being so nice all the time. Finally i got my GREEN CARD in mail. So happy for everyone here finally its over smoothly for all of us. Wish all of you all the best and be happy. :)

Hey guys!

I am from the Feb filers thread.

I just wanted to know if anyone on this thread had the Dallas, TX ASC and if they tried a walk-in biometrics.

If yes, when did you go and what was your experience like?

Pls help with a response...thanks!

Heyyyy everyone, I just wanted to check in on you guys! How are you all doing? I finally got my driver's license and I have a job now, paying off my own car :D So proud hehe :)
I guess I'll read all of you again in 2012 for our ROC hahaha

Heyyyy everyone, I just wanted to check in on you guys! How are you all doing? I finally got my driver's license and I have a job now, paying off my own car :D So proud hehe :)
I guess I'll read all of you again in 2012 for our ROC hahaha

Heyy!
i'll be the first one to reply))) i got a new great job the same day i got a green card in my mail, which is nice. so life got much easier with a GC in a pocket))

I spent the last hour reading every post in this thread. I am an October 2011 filer and I just wanted to see how it went for the group exactly a year before me. It took some searching but I found you guys and read this thread as if it were a novel. The happy times, the sad times, nervous times and everything in between. I'm happy for those who got their green cards. I know you are prolly enjoying the heck out of life being green and all. I wish you all much success.

Take care.

Hey guys! have anyone applied for a removal of conditions yet? Just wanted to follow up as it's been 2 years since this thread started! i hope everyone is doing great!