Any October 2010 filers yet?

Hey everyone!!!! I got through!!!!It was less dramatic than expected. He didnt even interview us, he just talked and talked and talked and made jokes and asked me the questions on the 485 regarding terrorist activities and then he stamped my passport and told me that I can travel and will receive the card in the mail in a couple of weeks if I dont receive it in 60 days to call USCIS and find out whats happening. I still cant believe and I am so happy I have a headache!!! Will update in detail when I have calmed down....Thanks guys and congrats to my fellow October filers and best wishes to those who have upcoming interviews!!!

God is good!!!!

Mimiiiiiiiiiiiii...I'm super happy for you!! Like I said we all deserve it and I hope each one of us get the loved one Green Card soon... I got my welcome letter today so I am so happy that I can't even stop smiling....

Hey everyone!!!! I got through!!!!It was less dramatic than expected. He didnt even interview us, he just talked and talked and talked and made jokes and asked me the questions on the 485 regarding terrorist activities and then he stamped my passport and told me that I can travel and will receive the card in the mail in a couple of weeks if I dont receive it in 60 days to call USCIS and find out whats happening. I still cant believe and I am so happy I have a headache!!! Will update in detail when I have calmed down....Thanks guys and congrats to my fellow October filers and best wishes to those who have upcoming interviews!!!

God is good!!!!

Mimiiiiiiiiiiiii...I'm super happy for you!! Like I said we all deserve it and I hope each one of us get the loved one Green Card soon... I got my welcome letter today so I am so excited that I can't even stop smiling....

God is good!!!!

Congrats!!!! When we all get it, we need to party or something.. lol!!! an international national party!!!! lol.....

Mimiiiiiiiiiiiii...I'm super happy for you!! Like I said we all deserve it and I hope each one of us get the loved one Green Card soon... I got my welcome letter today so I am so happy that I can't even stop smiling....

I got my welcome letter today as well. Can't wait for the actual card... lol...

God is good!!!!

Congratulations Mimi!!!!!!!! :) I'm really happy for you, finally it's over :)
Hugs!!!

Mimiiiiiiiiiiiii...I'm super happy for you!! Like I said we all deserve it and I hope each one of us get the loved one Green Card soon... I got my welcome letter today so I am so excited that I can't even stop smiling....

congrats Claudi finally its all done now. you should be happy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

God is good!!!!

Congrats mimi so its all done for you.....celebrate :)

Congratulations Mimi!!! Djhash, Claudia & Aninna. !! finally its over for you guys :) go and have fun, good luck guys.

By the way I have question regarding the interview letter, it says you need to bring the following items for interview with you, I-693 or 864 and so on, they also say unless already submitted, does that mean its not applicable for us - as we already filed them?

Yeah, if you already submitted you don't have to take it with you! Just make sure you get everysingle thing you have to proof that you guys live together unless you have kids in common! Good luck!

Received my interview letter yesterday folks. Congratulations to everyone who finished their interview.

Hi Msun79.
congratulation for IL. Hey after biometrics done. did you have any soft LUD on ur online case status or any change.
I did my biometrics on 12/21. but nothing change on my online status since case received.

thanks,

Update, received a call from USCIS to say they have to reschedule my interview :(, I'm assuming the reason is this dumb snow storm headed our way!!! I love winter and love love snow, husband always said he hated it and wants to move to Florida....I'm starting to see things his way! :mad: So disappointed, they told me the new date will probably be February 9th and I will receive the new date letter next week...really a bummer!!!

Congrats mimi!!:D

I'm feel sorry for you kurlan, maybe if it makes you feel better just think that everything happens for a reason!!!

Thanks Msun79. its good to know that they do progress even without any online status change. I m just worried...:)

Made an InfoPass appointment at my local office today at noon bc no interview letter yet.... they told me that they JUST scheduled my interview at 10am today, scheduled for 2/17!! I was soooo happy I think I jumped up and down when she told me! haha. Can't wait to get the IL and go for the interview in February! Congrats to all those who are finished the process, and good luck to everyone else! :)

Update, received a call from USCIS to say they have to reschedule my interview :(, I'm assuming the reason is this dumb snow storm headed our way!!! I love winter and love love snow, husband always said he hated it and wants to move to Florida....I'm starting to see things his way! :mad: So disappointed, they told me the new date will probably be February 9th and I will receive the new date letter next week...really a bummer!!!

Congrats mimi!!:D

Sorry and Thanks kurlann...just keep thinking positive!!!!Dont worry Feb is just around the corner, I feel that your pain!!!
Best wishes!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Made an InfoPass appointment at my local office today at noon bc no interview letter yet.... they told me that they JUST scheduled my interview at 10am today, scheduled for 2/17!! I was soooo happy I think I jumped up and down when she told me! haha. Can't wait to get the IL and go for the interview in February! Congrats to all those who are finished the process, and good luck to everyone else! :)

Congrats!!!!

Congratulations Mimi!!! Djhash, Claudia & Aninna. !! finally its over for you guys :) go and have fun, good luck guys.

By the way I have question regarding the interview letter, it says you need to bring the following items for interview with you, I-693 or 864 and so on, they also say unless already submitted, does that mean its not applicable for us - as we already filed them?

Thanks!!! I still cant believe thats its over!!!!