Any October 2010 filers yet?

Guys,
Is anyone from Washington DO, I have been checking the online status almost every day now-kind of addicted to it now :) anyway its been more than a month I still have not received the Biometrics. I looked at the other profiles for 'kgkg,rmuduga,NEWBIERB,iteusa, amSan' did you guys got your Biometric appts? do let me know - Earlier this week I had called the customer support -she said they would re-request the Biometrics if its more than 30 days, did you guys followed it up as well. I know NEWBIERB scheduled an infopass with no luck, others pls share your info

Hi..even I did not get my Biometrics letter yet...I am from San Francisco DO..its almost been a month...I am just going to wait until Nov 15 and then call back to see if I can re-request the letter..I understand it is very frustrating..but someone had mentioned that there are delays in CA DO.

Keeping my fingers crossed..this is testing my patience!! Good luck ..

Guys,
Is anyone from Washington DO, I have been checking the online status almost every day now-kind of addicted to it now :) anyway its been more than a month I still have not received the Biometrics. I looked at the other profiles for 'kgkg,rmuduga,NEWBIERB,iteusa, amSan' did you guys got your Biometric appts? do let me know - Earlier this week I had called the customer support -she said they would re-request the Biometrics if its more than 30 days, did you guys followed it up as well. I know NEWBIERB scheduled an infopass with no luck, others pls share your info

Hi everyone i have couple questions...
i filed my package sept 23th
and then i got my biometric interview oct 10th
and i got my interview letter oct 30th and my interview is on december 2th

my questions are
1-) isn`t it going so fast
2-) when i check my status online i see "I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS as undeliverable"

"I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION as undeliverable"

i called uscis and they changed my adress more then 2 weeks ago but still i didnt get them... if i go to interview without them what`s gonna happen??

Which District Office did you file with? Wow thats pretty fast! Congrats!! Once you have your interview letter then you should be fine cause thats what they ask you to present before the interview. How did you receive your interview letter, was it at your previous address or the new one? If so you can simply explain why you didnt receive the notification and make sure you take a copy of the change of address form you should have submitted to USCIS. Hope everything goes okay!
Good Luck!!!!
Hi everyone i have couple questions...
i filed my package sept 23th
and then i got my biometric interview oct 10th
and i got my interview letter oct 30th and my interview is on december 2th

my questions are
1-) isn`t it going so fast
2-) when i check my status online i see "I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS as undeliverable"

"I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION as undeliverable"

i called uscis and they changed my adress more then 2 weeks ago but still i didnt get them... if i go to interview without them what`s gonna happen??

So I just noticed Both 485 and 765 were updated on 11/10. Prior to that 11/9, 485 was updated due to receiving a response from the RFE, and that it's in review. Does this mean I should expect my EAD in the mail soon?

So I just noticed Both 485 and 765 were updated on 11/10. Prior to that 11/9, 485 was updated due to receiving a response from the RFE, and that it's in review. Does this mean I should expect my EAD in the mail soon?

I haven't heard anything since the LUD after my biometrics, but maybe you're lucky and will get your EAD and interview letter sooner than me :O Good luck!

Hi..even I did not get my Biometrics letter yet...I am from San Francisco DO..its almost been a month...I am just going to wait until Nov 15 and then call back to see if I can re-request the letter..I understand it is very frustrating..but someone had mentioned that there are delays in CA DO.

Keeping my fingers crossed..this is testing my patience!! Good luck ..

Hi,
Iam also from Sanfrancisco , no idea why this much delay in your case here is my Timeline

10/06/2010 - Sent I-130,I485,I765,I131 to Chicago Lockbox via USPS Express mail
10/07/2010 - Package Received by USCIS.
10/15/2010 - Checks got cashed. Text messages & email received
10/19/2010 - Received all 4 NOA's in mail
10/23/2010 - Received biometrics appointment for 11/17/2010
11/10/2010 - LUD on I131 & I765

Hello Folks, I am an August filer but posting my time line for your benefit:

My start to finish timeline:

My case: USC sister filing for Brother in California:

Current USCIS Online Status: Acceptance (Acceptance, Initial Review..................)

08/02/2010 => Day 01 => Package mailed to USCIS
08/04/2010 => Day 03 => Package received by USCIS Chicago
00/00/2010 => Day 00 => Email from USCIS with 2x receipt numbers MSC 0000000000
08/12/2010 => Day 10 => Checks Cleared
08/13/2010 => Day 11 => Notice of Action Received
09/10/2010 => Day 39 => Biometrics Notification Received For 10/04/2010
09/13/2010 => Day 42 => Biometrics Date: 09/13/2010 (Done)
09/23/2010 => Day 52 => EAD Card Production Notice Received Via E-Mail

10/02/2010 => Day 61 => Employment Authorization Document Received I-765
09/29/2010 => Day 58 => Interview Letter for 11/02/2010 @ 7:50am
11/02/2010 => Day 92 => Interview Date (GC Approved!)
11/12/2010 => Day 102 => Green Card Received

Total Number of Months & Days: 102

Finally I can see 2 of my 3 cases on-line! :) The I-130 and I-765 are in the "initial review step", the I-485 is still not found on-line...is this normal? Do they wait for the I-130 to be cleared before accepting the I-485? Anyway, next week I'll finally have the biometrics and then will just have to wait.

Does anybody know if there is a way to expedite the interview process after the biometrics? I'm 5month pregnant and I'm so afraid, knowing my luck, that they will schedule the interview in 4 months........and it will be the day I go into labor!!! ;)

10-13-2010 Sent to USCIS Chicago forms I-130, I-485, I-765, I-864, and I-693
10-14-2010 Delivered to USCIS Chicago (Received date on NOAs)
10-27-2010 Checks cashed
11-01-2010 Received in the mail 3xNOAs (I-130, I-485, I-765)
11-05-2010 Received appointment for interview (11/19)

It is not normal, you need to call USCIS and ask them to speak to the secondary customer service and explain them the issue. I had the same issue and it was fixed next day. As for your interview, I see you are already schedule for 11/19 so I am not sure what are you asking?

It is not normal, you need to call USCIS and ask them to speak to the secondary customer service and explain them the issue. I had the same issue and it was fixed next day. As for your interview, I see you are already schedule for 11/19 so I am not sure what are you asking?

i think she meant appointment for biometrics on 11/19, not the interview

Melana how did your RFE go. I see that they touched it so must mean good news. Did they resume your case after sending in the documents?

hey
yeah, we filled out the new form and i called USCIS and made sure we did the right thing, they said yes, we shouldn't have checked that box in question 24 E. so i sent the response via express and now they're reviewing it.

11/13/2010 - Interview appointment letter received (for 12/16/2010).

Sighs. I'm getting nervous now. I wonder what's going on with my EAD :(

i think she meant appointment for biometrics on 11/19, not the interview
yep sorry.......I meant biometrics but as I was thinking of the interview I wrote that :p

10-13-2010 Sent to USCIS Chicago forms I-130, I-485, I-765, I-864, and I-693
10-14-2010 Delivered to USCIS Chicago (Received date on NOAs)
10-27-2010 Checks cashed
11-01-2010 Received in the mail 3xNOAs (I-130, I-485, I-765)
11-05-2010 Received appointment for biometrics (11/19)

11/13/2010 - Interview appointment letter received (for 12/16/2010).

Sighs. I'm getting nervous now. I wonder what's going on with my EAD :(

Thats great!!!!Congrats:D:D:D:D now I am getting a little worried. Maybe Kussypoo and I will get ours this week as we have the same timeline!

hey
yeah, we filled out the new form and i called USCIS and made sure we did the right thing, they said yes, we shouldn't have checked that box in question 24 E. so i sent the response via express and now they're reviewing it.

Great!! So happy that worked out!

Thats great!!!!Congrats:D:D:D:D now I am getting a little worried. Maybe Kussypoo and I will get ours this week as we have the same timeline!

Still nothing new, I want my interview letter and EAD aaahhhh. it depresses me to check the empty mailbox everyday lol