Any Oct-Nov-dec 2001 filers still left

Tufan

Any news on your interview date?

I am still here ofcourse. Got second RFE that was submitted on 09/02. Let's see what they do this time..

any of you any progress yet?

particularly for those whose background checks were sent back to INS from FBI?

Finally Wife got Approved

Hello everyone

Finally after 7 years its all over now.
My wife got approved yesterday about 17 months after I got approved.

I am positive Sending a fax to FBI for name check helped. Because they replied back with email that they had finished the name check that day.
After waiting for 2 years.

Details Below

Please keep hope and send a fax to FBI.
Many people have posted on this forum how to send fax to FBI but if you need more info let me know and I will tell you all I know

RD Oct 01
ND Nov 01
FP1 Jul 02 both of us
Primary (Me) approved Apr 03
Wife FP2 Nov 03
Sent Name check request fax to FBI Jun 25 2004
Got email from FBI saying name check completed on Aug 26 2004
Wife approved Sep 22, 2004

No RFE
Many EAD and AP in between

Good luck all

Cole said:
the office said they called INS which said my 2nd FP expired (2 weeks ago). Those jerks!

So most probably I need to do the 3rd FP. I am afraid I would stay in the hell for another period. I just want to cry...

RD Oct/01

My 2nd FP expired on Sep' 19.

I heard that some one did FP with out a notice...I don't know how?

Does H1B extension approval means anything?

My H1B extension was approved after one year. My 1485 is still pending since Nov. 2001. Does it mean anything? Anybody had any similar experience? Does itmean that my name check is cleared or not? Or Does itmean that they are not going to approve my I485 now since they gave me extension for H1B?
Thanks for information.

my extension just got approved after i visited Vermont, 7 th yr. After they agreed to expedite my case I have heard nothing. Name check done 7-04.
Even got EAD approved before time. Go figure

Lawyer

Personally, I believe the lawyer cannot do anything for our situation. I talked with few. They are more interested about your money than your case. Before they even look at my case they asked for $2000. They did not even know whether they can help me ot not. I talked to one honest lawyer, he told me do not waste your money, not only he, but nobody else can help. He said I have to just wait.

Kay2 said:
Personally, I believe the lawyer cannot do anything for our situation. I talked with few. They are more interested about your money than your case. Before they even look at my case they asked for $2000. They did not even know whether they can help me ot not. I talked to one honest lawyer, he told me do not waste your money, not only he, but nobody else can help. He said I have to just wait.

True

I was told by the immigraiton officer FP2 will never expire... they only ask for 2 FP at most.

292641, who do you mean by "they agreed but change will be 1 month since they agreed"? can you please forward how you write the expedite request?

ddaa2--

ddaa2 said:
I was told by the immigraiton officer FP2 will never expire... they only ask for 2 FP at most.

Who told you about the FP2? The immigration officer? or the Senator's office? Please clarify.

My FP2 expired, the senator's office said I need 3FP.. which I hate. Who knows how long it would take for 3FP to be processed?!

when i called the 800 number, was transferred to immigration officer, the immigration officer told me i don''t need 3rd FP explicitly.