Any November filers?

Hi YankeeLegend:

If you have a receipt of your I-130, call them to ask how you can correct it.

Let's hope for the best of the approval. :)

Thanks Eleanor,

According to the USCIS operator there is no error and everyone's case status is honored from the date of notice. Looks like I have to keep waiting patiently. :(

Thanks Eleanor,

According to the USCIS operator there is no error and everyone's case status is honored from the date of notice. Looks like I have to keep waiting patiently. :(

Hi YankeeLegend:

Sorry to hear that. How about open a new thread of your problem. May be someone can shed some light in there.

Good luck.

Lets hope for best.........I can see in this forum the July,August,sept filers are interviewing more frequently and very isolated cases for later months. I think when we 'll be getting closer to 120-150 days , will see IL, so our interview will be in late april, may or june depending on local DO

that would be great if we could get it done by june atleast.

with the fees hikes you would expect them to process these family cases little faster....

DC DO looks like the worst....:mad:

Received GC

Guys,

I received my GC.

I hope all of you get some good news soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi buddies:

Finally, 6 years and 4 months waiting. I get my gc. Hope everyone of you will get your document soon.

Best regards,

Hi buddies:

Finally, 6 years and 4 months waiting. I get my gc. Hope everyone of you will get your document soon.

Best regards,

my hearty congratulations!!! to you :D:D

we told you.....you were not sure that he approved it at the interview....see it came through. :)

Hi every body
Good news my EAD card and AP is ordered and mailed yesterday. I got email from CRIS yesterday late night and today for my service request (I put yesterday)
Hopefully I'll get my card by this weekend or early next week
Thanks to everybody for their help and support in this period of frustration.

Hi Dakazn:

Haven't heard from you for a while. How is your EAD? Have you received it yet?

I am a November filer too. Check my signature. Good luck to all who have yet to go through interview. My DO is Baltimore