Any November filers?

Hi eleanor
i tried couple of times today and eventually able to put SR to expedite my case based on family and job hardships.

Hi Dakazn:

I am so so happy for you. Thank GOD! Hope you'll receive your document soon. :)

Best,

Washington DC field office is not accepting any kind of appointments.

Can i try and get appointment to some other field office?

i travel to KY a lot, they are accepting appointments at their office in Louisville,KY.
is it a good idea to get an appointment there??

Thanks

Hi Kalyan2002:

I read from other thread. Someone lives in NJ but works in NY. So he applies an infopass in New York City. When he got there, he filled out he lives in NJ. And they have no troubles. However, I'm not sure how it works in other offices.

Hi Kaylan2002:

One more thing. Someone creates a thread for Washing DC. Seems like this is the slowest DO among all the states. Based on their description, it's only office whose handles the whole DC AOS cases.

Hi Kaylan2002:

One more thing. Someone creates a thread for Washing DC. Seems like this is the slowest DO among all the states. Based on their description, it's only office whose handles the whole DC AOS cases.

i think that is true, they are not even accepting infopass appointments.

I guess it is going to take a while then. do they give more preference to petetions filed by USC and do they ever transfer cases to another service centers?

thanks.

i think that is true, they are not even accepting infopass appointments.

I guess it is going to take a while then. do they give more preference to petetions filed by USC and do they ever transfer cases to another service centers?

thanks.

Hi Kalyan2002:

Many years ago my sister-in-law transfered her case from NY to TX. It took her longer time to have an interview done. As I remember you haven't married two years enough, look at the bright side, may not be a bad idea of taking longer time to have an interview. With the conditional card, on your driving license and SSN have a short validity in there. 10 yr gc can prevent you go back and forth to these departments to renew your cards.

Hang in there.

Hi every body
Good news my EAD card and AP is ordered and mailed yesterday. I got email from CRIS yesterday late night and today for my service request (I put yesterday)
Hopefully I'll get my card by this weekend or early next week
Thanks to everybody for their help and support in this period of frustration.

Hi every body
Good news my EAD card and AP is ordered and mailed yesterday. I got email from CRIS yesterday late night and today for my service request (I put yesterday)

hi:

great news!!! Hope u''ll have a good night sleep.

*Update*

Good news and, well, not so good news...I think. I plugged in my receipt number today and to my surprise information popped up regarding my case. It says my case is still pending however, I was disheartened when I read "On January 18, 2008, we received this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE...blah blah blah."

I was disappointed because in actuality my I-797C Notice of Action states that the application was received on November 2nd 2007 whereas the notice date is indicated as January 18th, 2008. Can anyone explain this discrepancy?

Furthermore, I filed at the VSC. Last month as I was checking the processing dates, for the I-30 for my wife, the site stated that:

As of January 15th 2008
i-130 US Citizen filing for Spouse - June 06, 2007 (completed).

As of today, it now states that:

As of February 15, 2008

I-130 US Citizen filing for Spouse - August 19, 2007 (completed).

Based on these figures, it seems to show that for every monthly interval, 2 and a half months of 1-130 forms are completed. Would it be poor judgment if I were to assume that by the March 15th my I-130 will also be completed?

*Update*

Good news and, well, not so good news...I think. I plugged in my receipt number today and to my surprise information popped up regarding my case. It says my case is still pending however, I was disheartened when I read "On January 18, 2008, we received this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE...blah blah blah."

I was disappointed because in actuality my I-797C Notice of Action states that the application was received on November 2nd 2007 whereas the notice date is indicated as January 18th, 2008. Can anyone explain this discrepancy?

Furthermore, I filed at the VSC. Last month as I was checking the processing dates, for the I-30 for my wife, the site stated that:

As of January 15th 2008
i-130 US Citizen filing for Spouse - June 06, 2007 (completed).

As of today, it now states that:

As of February 15, 2008

I-130 US Citizen filing for Spouse - August 19, 2007 (completed).

Based on these figures, it seems to show that for every monthly interval, 2 and a half months of 1-130 forms are completed. Would it be poor judgment if I were to assume that by the March 15th my I-130 will also be completed?

Hi YankeeLegend:

If you have a receipt of your I-130, call them to ask how you can correct it.

Let's hope for the best of the approval. :)

Hi every body

I am very happy for you.

Hi every body

Thats awesome!!!!! Congrats!!!!!! :D:D

Nope no letter so far. DO is Oakland. I guess they are really busy.

Lets hope for best.........I can see in this forum the July,August,sept filers are interviewing more frequently and very isolated cases for later months. I think when we 'll be getting closer to 120-150 days , will see IL, so our interview will be in late april, may or june depending on local DO