Any November filers?

I-129f

Thanks dakazn,

I am not sure if I understand ur response completely. I am totally green on this process, any help will be greatly appreciated. I live in Texas and mailed my wife's I-130 at the USCIS center in Mesquite, Texas. My concern is that, its been almost 2 months and the check has not been cashed. Can I call somewhere or make an appointment and meet some one???

thanks in advance for ur response

NS

Nov 27 07 I-130 mailed
Nov 29 07 RD

Hi All,

I finally received my I-130 receipt notice. I applied at the TCS and received the notice from VSC. Now I am in a predicament as where to apply I-129F and whether I need to pay any fee. The USCIS website says that “There is no fee for petitions for K-3 status based on an immigrant petition filed by the same U.S. citizen”

Thanks in advance for your advice

NS

11/27/07 - Sent I-130 @ TCS
11/29/07 – Received Date
01/28/08 – Receipt Notice received

Hi All,

I finally received my I-130 receipt notice. I applied at the TCS and received the notice from VSC. Now I am in a predicament as where to apply I-129F and whether I need to pay any fee. The USCIS website says that “There is no fee for petitions for K-3 status based on an immigrant petition filed by the same U.S. citizen”

Thanks in advance for your advice

NS

11/27/07 - Sent I-130 @ TCS
11/29/07 – Received Date
01/28/08 – Receipt Notice received

Hi seek_ing:

1. It sounds like it doesn't need to repay again.
2. It's Vermont due to you live in Texas.

This is the link from other web site. Hope it'll be helpful to you.

http://www.familybasedimmigration.com/forum/k3visa.php

:)

Another LUP for me on my 765. Approval notice sent. What does this mean? I thought the the EAD card was sent to me already? Thanks in advance.

Another LUP for me on my 765. Approval notice sent. What does this mean? I thought the the EAD card was sent to me already? Thanks in advance.

Hi nov30filer:

I had the same situation. The day I received another notice, it's the day I received my EDA.

How long does it usually take to get the I-485 approval after the I-130 approval for parents any idea??

Hi Shalinidd:

Please look into December Filers thread. One of the cases is pretty much like you. When she got an updated I130 for her parents, the following day she got another LUP for I485.

Using EAD

Hi nov30filer:

I had the same situation. The day I received another notice, it's the day I received my EDA.

Hi Eleanor,

so if i find a new job can i start using EAD immediately....and what happens to my h1 that my employer holds....will that H1 become invalid then?

also another question: when i enter the I-130 receipt number in the case status search it is unable to find it. i'm kinda confused.:confused:
Thanks for your reply.

Hi Eleanor,

so if i find a new job can i start using EAD immediately....and what happens to my h1 that my employer holds....will that H1 become invalid then?

also another question: when i enter the I-130 receipt number in the case status search it is unable to find it. i'm kinda confused.:confused:
Thanks for your reply.

Hi Kalyan2002:

1. You can start working to the new job immediately if your new employer trusts you. H1B visa or other visas is for whom do not have work permit. Once you leave your job, your employer supposes to write a letter to USCIS of terminating an employment relationship with you. And yes, once they send the letter to USCIS, your H1B will be invalid.

2. Based on other relevant cases of filing on concurrent I-130 & I-485, before or after your interview they will decide whether approve or not. If everything is fine, you will receive a welcome letter and then green card. Don't worry too much about web information, at this point you are fine unless without receiving interview letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like me and kaylan have almost the same timeline and situation. I too can't see my i-130 so far on web.

looks like me and kaylan have almost the same timeline and situation. I too can't see my i-130 so far on web.

Hi Nov30filer:

Just looked up Oct filers. Some people experienced the same situation as you two. The fact is they still haven't updated my I-485. But I got my IL. You two will be fine. :D

Congratulation
Still waiting.no update, I desperately need EAD card before 28 Feb

Hi Dakazn:

USCIS has a policy of issuing EAD within 90 days. Call them up or make an infopass to enquire of the situation may be sufficed. Good luck to you.