Any November filers?

EAD Dates...

Hi Kalyan2002:

Have faith. Like Dazan said, is around 75 days since the day you filed. Can you take your annual leave during that gap? Can you talk to your company of unpaid leave? How about start calling hotline in the early February of explaining your situation to them? BTW, if you have read my earlier post, it's Kentucky issues the EAD not Chicago Lockbox.

May GOD be with you all time.

:)

Thanks Eleanor. I was looking at the current dates of EAD processing at this link does this mean that they are currently processing EAD's of folks who submitted before Nov 6th??

thanks for your reply.

Thanks Eleanor. I was looking at the current dates of EAD processing at this link does this mean that they are currently processing EAD's of folks who submitted before Nov 6th??

thanks for your reply.

Hi Kalyan2002:

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes. They are processing the date on Nov 6, 2007 on the updated chart on Jan 15, 2008. Today it is already Jan 30, it's very close to you.

Hang in there.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kalyan2002:

Yes. They are processing the date on Nov 6, 2007 on the updated chart on Jan 15, 2008. Today it is already Jan 30, it's very close to you.

do they update that page every 15 days or so?

Woohooo!! got an update on my 765. I'm so happy and excited. How long does it usually take to get in the mail? YEY!!!!

sweet....

Woohooo!! got an update on my 765. I'm so happy and excited. How long does it usually take to get in the mail? YEY!!!!

Thats AWESOME!!!! Congrats...

and i was totally surprised this morning when i saw am email saying that my card was ordered too....YEAHHH!!!! cant wait to get my hands on you baby. :)

yeah

Hi Kalyan2002:

Thanks Eleanor....finally my wait for the time being is almost over. :)

i can't wait for the card to come in the mail. :D

another stupid question....how long is the validity of the card usually...do they give it for 2 years or 1 year??

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

another stupid question....how long is the validity of the card usually...do they give it for 2 years or 1 year??

Thanks a lot.

EAD Card good for 1 year.

So yesterday my EAD card was ordered. I was somehow thinking that they would have just waited for me to be interviewed, but I guess not.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Kalyan2002:

I think they change the 2 yrs validity few years ago. Right now it is one year only.

BTW, congratulations to you too.

Congratulation

Congratulation to everyone receiving EAD...........one more step towards processing

Thanks

Hi Kalyan2002:

I think they change the 2 yrs validity few years ago. Right now it is one year only.

BTW, congratulations to you too.

that is all i need one year.......hopefully they will send me GC by that time.

anyway....they seem to be pretty consistent with the processing times...everyone who submitted on or around nov 30 had their card production ordered pretty much the same time. :rolleyes: