Any November filers?

are the email notifications in USCIS website accurate? I haven't gotten any LUD's since the last one.

They vary person to person according to the information we are following in this forum.Some people even didn't got any LUD or email but they got paper correspondence, but some do get emails.
So its really hard to understand this discrepancy because I believe whenever any NOA or letter is issued or case processedit automatically update the online information and generate respective email.........................

ahh. Thanks for the reply dakazn. If I may ask what was the latest LUD you got there in 01/18. I'm behind you by 7 days (RD) I was thinking if I'm getting an LUD soon. I'm just excited but I'm patiently waiting :p

where u send the form 130,. If u have send this to CSc, VSC etc. then i think u need to wait little more. you If you look into receipting updates they have for chicago lockbox on jan 18th they are able to finalize the notices of nov 13.Your case might be transferred to chicago lockbox and you 'll hear soon

Thanks dakazn,

I am not sure if I understand ur response completely. I am totally green on this process, any help will be greatly appreciated. I live in Texas and mailed my wife's I-130 at the USCIS center in Mesquite, Texas. My concern is that, its been almost 2 months and the check has not been cashed. Can I call somewhere or make an appointment and meet some one???

thanks in advance for ur response

NS

Nov 27 07 I-130 mailed
Nov 29 07 RD

Thanks dakazn,

I am not sure if I understand ur response completely. I am totally green on this process, any help will be greatly appreciated. I live in Texas and mailed my wife's I-130 at the USCIS center in Mesquite, Texas. My concern is that, its been almost 2 months and the check has not been cashed. Can I call somewhere or make an appointment and meet some one???

NS

Nov 27 07 I-130 mailed
Nov 29 07 RD

Hi seek_ing:

This link is the latest updated processing time for I-130 receipt in Chicago Lockbox.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=54519c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

BTW, is your wife in US?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Hi! Kalyan2002:

I don't think it's exactly 3 week. I think it depends on IO, and without RFE. For me actually it took longer than other filers, I guess because of the holidays and I am not filing based on marriage. One thing is a good sign for you is your LUD of your EAD. Usually it means IO is looking into your case.

Based on all the documents I received, they are issued by Chicago Lockbox, not by our DO.

Hope this response is helpful.

Thanks for the reply Eleanor.

i hope they issue my EAD soon..need to find another job. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reply Eleanor.

i hope they issue my EAD soon..need to find another job. :rolleyes:

Hi Kalyan2002:

Have faith. Like Dazan said, is around 75 days since the day you filed. Can you take your annual leave during that gap? Can you talk to your company of unpaid leave? How about start calling hotline in the early February of explaining your situation to them?

May GOD be with you all time.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh. Thanks for the reply dakazn. If I may ask what was the latest LUD you got there in 01/18. I'm behind you by 7 days (RD) I was thinking if I'm getting an LUD soon. I'm just excited but I'm patiently waiting :p
yeah we are very close in time line.if hopefully everything move fine.............we'll see good progress in few couple of weeks

Thanks dakazn,

NS

Nov 27 07 I-130 mailed
Nov 29 07 RD

What I mean tosay thatis TSC might have send your application for 1130 to chicago and these days chicago is issuing RD for them. You can follow this on uscis website, which they are updating everyday for 130
This mean you'll receive some information soon

Processing dates updated

Info for everybody
USCIS has updated there processing dates
For those who applied at Chicago Lockbox and receved NOA from MSC (NBC)
USCIS was in 1st week of NOV 2007 for application processing till 15th of Jan 2008.
Good news for those including me who doesn't received EAD or IL, hopefully will receive soon

Info for everybody
USCIS was in 1st week of NOV 2007 for application processing till 15th of Jan 2008.
Good news for those including me who doesn't received EAD or IL, hopefully will receive soon

I hope so too.

Finally got FP notice yesterday, mailed out on 17th. :) phew~~~~~~

The way trend is, the case gets transferred to CSC after a fingerprint/name check is cleared by FBI. And for parents cases, CSC does not call for interview.

This is unique. Are your parents case still in National Benefits Center? So the receipt #s start with MSC----- and there has been no transfer to CSC?

Info for everybody

finally. I'm really excited about my EAD.

The way trend is, the case gets transferred to CSC after a fingerprint/name check is cleared by FBI. And for parents cases, CSC does not call for interview.

This is unique. Are your parents case still in National Benefits Center? So the receipt #s start with MSC----- and there has been no transfer to CSC?

Some of my friends' parents didn't get interviewed but some got interviewed, so it seems not all parents' cases are not getting interviewed. Yes, our receipt numbers start with MSC, I'm not sure whether my parents cases are transferred or not, however, the interview location is local.