Any November filers?

Thanks Eleanor
I was little surprised the ASC was not allowing the WALK IN appt, as previously I found in forum couple of people did that. This might be centre to centre policy. But I'll advise people to follow USCIS schedule on the letters. Going early won't warrant the admission into centre and to speed up the process of AOS.
Secondly what I am expecting from USCIS for next step now, Any Insight.

I agree your point to follow the date to have finger print done. If one wants to jump ahead, I think one can speed up the EAD since EAD photo is from finger print appointment, not from the photo we submit.

Don't have any insight. If you don't have EAD, I believe after 2 weeks you'll receive your EAD and AP.

Hope you'll get all your document soon. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
They again updated my 485 and 765 today ( as they updated yesterday after FP 01/17/08). What does this mean? Just want to understand USCIS administrative procedure

I think it depends on the IO. My 485 has never been updated, but I get my IL. I guess your IO is processing your case. :D

Dakazn, you probably will get Interview Letter sooner, because Chicago is one of the slowest offices.:)

Hi:

Don't think like that. New York processing time is not that fast either. However, I get the interview date pretty fast. As long as your submission is fine, no RFE, I believe you'll have it soon. :)

I agree your point to follow the date to have finger print done. If one wants to jump ahead, I think one can speed up the EAD since EAD photo is from finger print appointment, not from the photo we submit.

Don't have any insight. If you don't have EAD, I believe after 2 weeks you'll receive your EAD and AP.

Hope you'll get all your document soon. :)
I agree with you

Hi:

Don't think like that. New York processing time is not that fast either. However, I get the interview date pretty fast. As long as your submission is fine, no RFE, I believe you'll have it soon. :)

I hope things should move smoothly because I desperately need EAD by Feb 2008 (as my H1 is becoming 6 years cap) to continue job and enjoy medical benefits. we are having our first baby in march , so I am little scared to become jobless at that time. pray for me

update

Hi guys,
I received my AP and EAD today. It has been about 10 days since I got my FP. I'm so excited.

Hi guys,
I received my AP and EAD today. It has been about 10 days since I got my FP. I'm so excited.

Hi Aqualove
Congrats..........I am also done with my FP and got updates on my online 485 and 765.........this mean I'll also see my documents within next week or after that.

I just received my Request to appear for interview today. Notice date 1/15/2008. Interview date is 3/18/2008. :)

Timeline:
10/31/07: I485/I130 Filed (FedEx)
11/01/07: RD all
11//07/07: ND all
12/01/07: FP done
12/31/07: AP issued
01/03/08: EAD card issued
01/15/2008: Interview notice issued
03/18/2008: Interview date

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi:

Please let us know how your interview goes. Mine is on 3/18/08. Good luck in the interview! :)

I just received my Request to appear for interview today. Notice date 1/15/2008. Interview date is 3/18/2008. :)

Timeline:
Hi Ozzy100
Congrats.........hopefully you'll get lot of info by that time from all members All the best for your interview. We'll pray for your GC

Timeline:

hey, congrats! everything is going smooth with your case.

Hi Aqualove
Congrats..........I am also done with my FP and got updates on my online 485 and 765.........this mean I'll also see my documents within next week or after that.
yeah, I think so. I thought about you when I received my ead :)

Both statements may be correct. USCIS typically try to do cases in a certain order but sometimes if the DO has open slots for interview you can get it before doing the FP. Since in some or many cases the office where you do the FP is different from the one where you do the interview and may be full at the time. For example, I did my FP in Baltimore but will interview in Pittsburgh. Also, my interview ND was 2 days before I did my FP.

That being said, I hope that things work out for you. Keep checking.

Thanks Maggyban, I called couple more times and each time I had different answers, one representative told me 60 days after submittion of no FP notice is abnormal, one representative told me it's already abnormal on our timeline that we should have got the FP notice but they couldn't do anything, go to local office and inform them then they'll issue the FP notice for us. I've made tomorrow's infopass appointment and keep my finger crossed to have this resolved.

Thanks Maggyban, I called couple more times and each time I had different answers, one representative told me 60 days after submittion of no FP notice is abnormal, one representative told me it's already abnormal on our timeline that we should have got the FP notice but they couldn't do anything, go to local office and inform them then they'll issue the FP notice for us. I've made tomorrow's infopass appointment and keep my finger crossed to have this resolved.

Great. I hope things will go smoothly when you go to the office. Please keep us posted.