Any November filers?

I hope things should move smoothly because I desperately need EAD by Feb 2008 (as my H1 is becoming 6 years cap) to continue job and enjoy medical benefits. we are having our first baby in march , so I am little scared to become jobless at that time. pray for me

Hi Dakazn:

I really believe you'll have your EAD real soon. Not more than 3 weeks.

God bless you. :)

hi! Nov30filer:

It's where you live.

I think this one is the information which was filled in form I 130 at line 22, in which they specifically asked if beneficiary is in USA, he or she'll go for AOS in which office.
there are 2 type of offices one is ASC where we go for FP and other is DO where we go for AOS or any infopass appointment.
I don't know how they classify Field offices............

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for I-130 receipt

:confused:Hi,

I mailed my wife's I-130 on nov 27, 2007 and it was received on the 29th of Nov 2007. My check has not been cashed yet. What should be my next course of action. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

NS

Timeline:
11/27/07: I-130 Filed (USPS)
11/29/07: RD

:confused:Hi,

I mailed my wife's I-130 on nov 27, 2007 and it was received on the 29th of Nov 2007. My check has not been cashed yet. What should be my next course of action. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

NS

Timeline:
11/27/07: I-130 Filed (USPS)
11/29/07: RD
where u send the form 130,. If u have send this to CSc, VSC etc. then i think u need to wait little more. you If you look into receipting updates they have for chicago lockbox on jan 18th they are able to finalize the notices of nov 13.Your case might be transferred to chicago lockbox and you 'll hear soon

thanks for your respone

I lived in texas and I mailed the I-130 to the following address:
USCIS Texas Service CenterP.O. Box 850919Mesquite, TX 75185-0919

how long does it take to receive EAD after FP is done??

Hi Dakazn:

I really believe you'll have your EAD real soon. Not more than 3 weeks.

God bless you. :)

Congrats to Aqualove!!:)

So does it usually take 3 weeks to get EAD after the FP is done??

and does it depend on the service center or DO location??:rolleyes:

Congrats to Aqualove!!:)

So does it usually take 3 weeks to get EAD after the FP is done??

and does it depend on the service center or DO location??:rolleyes:

Hi! Kalyan2002:

I don't think it's exactly 3 week. I think it depends on IO, and without RFE. For me actually it took longer than other filers, I guess because of the holidays and I am not filing based on marriage. One thing is a good sign for you is your LUD of your EAD. Usually it means IO is looking into your case.

Based on all the documents I received, they are issued by Chicago Lockbox, not by our DO.

Hope this response is helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Kalyan2002:

I don't think it's exactly 3 week. I think it depends on IO, and without RFE. For me actually it took longer than other filers, I guess because of the holidays and I am not filing based on marriage. One thing is a good sign for you is your LUD of your EAD. Usually it means IO is looking into your case.

Based on all the documents I received, they are issued by Chicago Lockbox, not by our DO.

Hope this response is helpful.

I also agree. I think everything works with the reference of filing.........I mean received date. You'll see some people get early FP and some little late but getting interview and EAD etc fall into very pretty similar time point. But all these later processing depend on the availability of appointments in your DO and also having no RFE.

I have a question.........all of our document processing is happening in MSC and they are issuing EAD and IL also.........TRUE or FALSE
I think this is true. That might be one reason for quiet organized response in handling our cases
Share your opinion

I also agree. I think everything works with the reference of filing.........I mean received date. You'll see some people get early FP and some little late but getting interview and EAD etc fall into very pretty similar time point. But all these later processing depend on the availability of appointments in your DO and also having no RFE.

I have a question.........all of our document processing is happening in MSC and they are issuing EAD and IL also.........TRUE or FALSE
I think this is true. That might be one reason for quiet organized response in handling our cases
Share your opinion

Hi Dakazn:

OK. Thanks for bringing it up. Let me share my mails zip code.

NOA: zip code: 64063 - Lee Summit's, Missouri
EAD: zip code: 40701 - Corbin, Kentucky
AP: zip code: 64063 - Lee Summit's, Missouri
FP: zip code: 64063 - Lee Summit's, Missouri
IL: zip code: 64063 - Lee Summit's, Missouri

Hi Dakazn:

OK. Thanks for bringing it up. Let me share my mails zip code.

NOA: zip code: 64063 - Lee Summit's, Missouri
EAD: zip code: 40701 - Corbin, Kentucky
AP: zip code: 64063 - Lee Summit's, Missouri
FP: zip code: 64063 - Lee Summit's, Missouri
IL: zip code: 64063 - Lee Summit's, Missouri

Thanks for sharing
Mine NOA and FP are from Zip 64063 - Lee Summit's, Missouri