Any November filers?

Still case can't be found online

Hi!

based on other threads, some received with I-485, some don't.

I have been looking up my receipt number using the case status search but still no luck. I got it on the 8th..it has been 10 days.:eek:

Called the 1800 number but i can't get thru to a real person. donno what to do.

I got email messages of "approval notices sent" on parents' I-131, but still no FP notice yet. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been looking up my receipt number using the case status search but still no luck. I got it on the 8th..it has been 10 days.:eek:

Called the 1800 number but i can't get thru to a real person. donno what to do.

Sorry to hear that. Today I did my finger print. Not many people. And they just request to turn off the cell phone. I do realise the process is so slow compare to October filers. Only guess it's because of holiday. They never update my case. Hope after X'mas everything will be normal.

:)

What's Up Everybody

hi everyone, just had my biometrics taken today, amazingly the whole thing took like 15 min, people were very nice and courteous i guess it is the holiday spirit:D lol. HOPE THEY KEEP IT UP.
DID ANYBODY GET ANY LAST UPDATE AFTER THE BIOMETRICS WERE TAKEN????.
DO : NEW YORK CITY
11/12/07 : AOS based on marriage to a USC package sent through my lawyer to chicago lockbox.
12/03/07 : NOA received for I-485/I-130/I-765.
RD : November 20, 2007
ND : November 28, 2007
12/04/07 : FP notice for12/20/07
12/20/07 : FP done.
waiting...

hi everyone, just had my biometrics taken today, amazingly the whole thing took like 15 min, people were very nice and courteous i guess it is the holiday spirit:D lol. HOPE THEY KEEP IT UP.
DID ANYBODY GET ANY LAST UPDATE AFTER THE BIOMETRICS WERE TAKEN????.
DO : NEW YORK CITY
11/12/07 : AOS based on marriage to a USC package sent through my lawyer to chicago lockbox.
12/03/07 : NOA received for I-485/I-130/I-765.
RD : November 20, 2007
ND : November 28, 2007
12/04/07 : FP notice for12/20/07
12/20/07 : FP done.
waiting...

Did FP today also and saw LUD at about 8:30 PM. I checked it throughout the day but it just got updated. Mine went fine also. I still have the same message though (on November 30 we received you application.....)

waiting for my FP notice

I am Happy to see that things are moving for my other buddy in forum. I am also Nov filer still waiting for Biometric notice
Zahid :rolleyes:

J1-> H1-> File Petition based on spouse of USC
11/16/07 Sent I485/130/765/693/G325a/131/864 to Chicago lock box
11/23/07 RD All
11/29/07 ND (I 130, 765 and 485)
12/03/07 Received NOA (I 130, 765 and 485)
12/04/07 LUD I485/130/765/131

Waiting.... .........for FP notice

I am Happy to see that things are moving for my other buddy in forum. I am also Nov filer still waiting for Biometric notice
Zahid :rolleyes:

J1-> H1-> File Petition based on spouse of USC
11/16/07 Sent I485/130/765/693/G325a/131/864 to Chicago lock box
11/23/07 RD All
11/29/07 ND (I 130, 765 and 485)
12/03/07 Received NOA (I 130, 765 and 485)
12/04/07 LUD I485/130/765/131

Waiting.... .........for FP notice

Hi Dakazn:

Thanks for joining us. :)

Did FP today also and saw LUD at about 8:30 PM. I checked it throughout the day but it just got updated. Mine went fine also. I still have the same message though (on November 30 we received you application.....)

Hi Maggyban:

I just checked my profile in uscis. Nothing happens. I guess after New Year I would have something to hear.

Hi November Filers:

Since it's close to X'mas and New Year. I don't think we would receive much update for next week or two. So, I decide to take my mind off for a while and enjoy the holiday. Again, thanks for everybody contribution for keep updating the timeline for this thread. I wish everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Be back after holiday. Take care. :)

request for initial interview w/o FP, EAD, AP

hi folks,

we have applied for GC in oct with RD oct 28, ND nov 02.

Recently We just received an interview letter for I-485 initial interview scheduled at end of feb. What bothers me are that 1. We have not received Finger print notice yet. 2. We have not received EAD or AP.

I do see few posts in the past on this issue, can some one who have gone through this recently share their experience.

thanks

hi folks,

Recently We just received an interview letter for I-485 initial interview scheduled at end of feb. What bothers me are that 1. We have not received Finger print notice yet. 2. We have not received EAD or AP.

I do see few posts in the past on this issue, can some one who have gone through this recently share their experience.

thanks

Though not frequent this is not uncommon. in most cases your FP notice is in your mailbox in about 2-4 weeks. Please make sure that you call USCIS if you have say 6 weeks before interview date and no FP done. Hopefully this helps.

Can you please put your timeline, District Office and what method of AOS you are applying for?

hi folks,

thanks

it's weird what happened in your case, usually USCIS is not supposed to release a letter to an initial interview until at least they receive your FP, i would advice to call then concernig your FP notice in case you dont get it no more than 2 weeks after you receive your NOA. good luck anyway.
WHAT'S YOU DO???.

Hi November Filers:

Since it's close to X'mas and New Year. I don't think we would receive much update for next week or two. So, I decide to take my mind off for a while and enjoy the holiday. Again, thanks for everybody contribution for keep updating the timeline for this thread. I wish everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Be back after holiday. Take care. :)

Happy Holidays to you too ELEANOR, you are right we shouldnt expect much until at least a week after new year. anyway their system is down for technical problems.
let's hope and wish EAD for everyone on january!!!:D
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

Request for Initial Evidene

Sorry to hear that. Today I did my finger print. Not many people. And they just request to turn off the cell phone. I do realise the process is so slow compare to October filers. Only guess it's because of holiday. They never update my case. Hope after X'mas everything will be normal.

:)

I got a notice saying:-

"In order to process your application further, the petitioner/sponsor on Form I-864, must submit all supporting tax documentation.(W2's, 1099s etc) submitted to IRS for the most recent tax year."

My wife is the sponsor, and we submitted her tax returns, but i think we did not submit 1099 and W2. i guess i should submit those too.

the above notice was dated 12/14

and then i got my Finger print notice for Jan 17th 2007. and this notice was dated Dec 20th. so has the processing of my case being stopped until i submit this info?

And does anyone know if rescheduling is possible for FP for ASC Virginia office in Alexandria,VA

Thanks for your info.

"In order to process your application further, the petitioner/sponsor on Form I-864, must submit all supporting tax documentation.(W2's, 1099s etc) submitted to IRS for the most recent tax year."

My wife is the sponsor, and we submitted her tax returns, but i think we did not submit 1099 and W2. i guess i should submit those too.

and then i got my Finger print notice for Jan 17th 2007. and this notice was dated Dec 20th. so has the processing of my case being stopped until i submit this info?

And does anyone know if rescheduling is possible for FP for ASC Virginia office in Alexandria,VA

Thanks for your info.

Hi Kalyan2002:

Sorry to hear that you get a RFE - request for evidence.

1. You need to resend the copy of: 3 years of W2, 1040, Tax Transcript, 1099; Company Letter immidiately.

2. It looks like 'Yes'.

My lawyer told me that if I got RFE, it would affect the interview date. Try to react it fast.

All the luck,

Thanks for your info.

Hi, there is an IRS number that you can call and request the tax transcripts and these are usually sufficient. However, you can go ahead and send the W2s etc.