Any new approvals from Aug/Sep 03?

immi_09

Registered Users (C)
Haven't seen many approvals from August /Sep '03 after initial bout of couple of approvals around this time. Please post if you had approvals around this time.

Thanks

mine is sep 26 2003, i 140 was approved on sep 28th 2004, did my FP on oct 28th 2004, according to FBI they sent response baxk to USCIS on same day.

USCIS website never changed msg when they issue FP,neither did it change when they recv so I am assuning that it would never change for me.

according to my attorny, i should get approval/rfe in 4 weeks from FP :D :D :D :D bul...................

lets keep in touch

Hi,Cubber Singh,

My situation is similar to yours. Current filing I-140/I-485. I-140 got approved in May'04. 1FP did on 16 Oct'04. No LUD has been changed when FP notice was sent our, neither did it change since 1FP was done. My 485 LUD is still showing the LUD as the ND. Quite worry if USCIS has recevied my FP result? Do you really think USCIS will have any response in month once the FP is done?

Hello All,
Filed I-485 in Sep 03, did 1FP Oct 25 2004 (see below).
LUD Oct 28, 2004.
Applied for 2nd EAD for spouse and child, no receipt yet, I suppose they received on Oct 29 (checks cleared today).
What next...?

little rain, I called FBI and asked them abt FP and lady said that they have sent it to uscis on same day, another co worker of mine did FP on same day and his status was never changed when he got the FP neither did after that, so i think this status thing is useless.

Do i think if I would heard back from them within 1 month of FP? a big NOOOOO, donno why attorny said that, 1 week before I thought that may be he is righ as there were bunch of approvals from jult aug 2003 after FP1 but now it looks like business as usual, but I donno now what is going on,

MAY BE ANY SENIOR MEMBER CAN EXPLAIN THING BETTER, ANY ONE PLZZZ

Hi C. Singh, Little Rain,

Even mine case is also quite similar to yours. I-140/I-485 filed concurrently. My I-140 got approved in May'04 like Little Rain. We had our first (early) FP done on 16 Oct'04 and since then there is no change in LUD. Our 485 LUD is still showing the message/LUD from Septmber'03 about the ND. I did verify with FBI regarding our FP check and as per them results were sent back to USCIS, Vermont on very same day. Do you guys think that I can expect the approval by end of this year :p? I will really appreciate your response.

Thanks,

Indian12, getting approval by the end of year would depend on how lucky u r......i know tht i have a screwed up luck, got my i-140 approved in 1 year so I don't think i will hear anything soon.......... :mad:

Hi indian12,

Well, I really have no idea what will happen to our cases. But your case is really very similar to mine. My only wish is hopefully the case will not be transfered to the local immigration to start another unpredictable, long-waiting torture. I am even thinking about filing family-based immigration petiton since i will get married soon. However, just don't know if it will be faster than my current employment-based petiton.

Let's keep in touch. Good luck to us!

concurrent filing:
I-140/I-485 ND 15sep03
I-140 AD May04
1FP 16Oct04
AD ??? :confused:

Family based petition will be much slower then employment based.

YES, vsc IS SLOWING DOWN, SHOULD WE PREPARE OURSELF TO SEE JUN 01 2003 DATE FOR NEXT 18 MONTHS OR SO? :eek:

FP Verification

I got my FP done on 11/01,how can i verify with FBI that the FP results were sent back to USCIS.Whom should i call to get this info.

Thanks
dkagc

I'm not really sure if VSC is slowing down. It could just be people might not have posted enough approvals online in last one week or so.

Anyways, atleast it helps calm my min :)

BTW< anybody know when immigrationwatch.com updates the recent approvals column? Or are there any other sites where we can see scanned apps till Nov1 st for 485 approvals?

Chubber Singh said:
mine is sep 26 2003, i 140 was approved on sep 28th 2004, did my FP on oct 28th 2004, according to FBI they sent response baxk to USCIS on same day.

USCIS website never changed msg when they issue FP,neither did it change when they recv so I am assuning that it would never change for me.

according to my attorny, i should get approval/rfe in 4 weeks from FP :D :D :D :D bul...................

lets keep in touch
see my sinature. :confused: mine is like you. mine and my spouse LUD updated today? LUD changed for my kids yesterday and today.
any LUD change in your case?

I hoping for good news, not RFE or not case transfer :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the elections are over now, guess processing will slow down now. It must have been a pre-election gimmick to speed things up, who knows.... :confused:

kAMVP,

I got email from uscis today that they recd my FP on nov 4th and processinf is resumed, online status has also changed.

yes, ur case is like me, i just hope that u have better luck then me :D

I have this strong feeling that "jun 1 2003" will be stable for next 1 yr or so.

HOPE I AM WRONG

To reach FBI for FP what # to call?

Chubber Singh said:
little rain, I called FBI and asked them abt FP and lady said that they have sent it to uscis on same day, another co worker of mine did FP on same day and his status was never changed when he got the FP neither did after that, so i think this status thing is useless.

Do i think if I would heard back from them within 1 month of FP? a big NOOOOO, donno why attorny said that, 1 week before I thought that may be he is righ as there were bunch of approvals from jult aug 2003 after FP1 but now it looks like business as usual, but I donno now what is going on,

MAY BE ANY SENIOR MEMBER CAN EXPLAIN THING BETTER, ANY ONE PLZZZ