Any new approvals from Aug/Sep 03?

Aug 03 case. FP status updated.

FP status updated today (11/04/2003) on USCIS website for FP completed at Hartford CT on 10/28/2004. I-485 ND: 08/28/2003.

I got email from USCIS today that they recd my FP on Nov 4th and processing is resumed,

FP Done Hartford, CT on 10/29/04

C singh, compass and immi_09 keep posting since our FP date are Same.

Munnabhai

A number is Alient number,

Kmunna, I also got mail from USCIS today that they got the FP I also did my FP on Octy 28th in Hartford,CT

another friend of mine who did his FP on Oct 28th in hartford,CT also got same mails today.

keep in touch if you see anything else there

Got two identical emails today indicating my FP was received on Nov. 4th.
However, no email or LUD change on my wife's case. Wonder if anybody is in the same situation.
joyd, we did FP on the same day. Did you get email from USCIS yet?

I got emails about the review of my wife's FP only. Still waiting for email about my FP. Could it be the method they use to FP? They used ink-paper based method for my FP and computerized scan for my wife's FP.

fhgc,

yes i know some one in same situation, my friend who did his FP on cot 28th from hartford,CT is in same situation but with 1 little difference.

uscis websit is update for her wife and not for him, just other way around of u :D what a mess man

Chubber Singh, It will be great if you can check/post any future developments about FP review email or further actions in your friend's case here. I will also be in touch here. Thanks

gka, both mine and my wife's FPs were done with computerized scan (judging from the fact that our FPs showed up on a computer screen during the scan).

Anyway, having 1 update is better than none. I just hope USCIS hired a more capable IT crew.

Congrats!

Congrats C. Singh and all the other people for getting their case updated :). Mine is still not updated yet even though I did my FP on October 16th at Boston. Is there anyone out there who got there FP done around that date at Boston ASC and haven't got the update yet?

Little Rain,

Your FP date is exactly like mine. Where did you get your FP done? Any update on your case?

Thanks,

fhgc said:
Got two identical emails today indicating my FP was received on Nov. 4th.
However, no email or LUD change on my wife's case. Wonder if anybody is in the same situation.
joyd, we did FP on the same day. Did you get email from USCIS yet?

My app status also changed, it says they received the FP results on Nov 4th and processing has resumed on the case etc...

My friend did 1FP about 1 months ago together with spouse (both computer-based FP), LUD changed only for spouse (derivative applicant).

Congrats! joyd.

Joyd,
It's nice to know that you have confirmation about your FP. By the way which ASC did you go for FP?

Thanks,

Thanks joyd. It appears to me that rest of ASCs are more effcient than Boston. Let's see when I will also get the cofirmation for my FP.

Thanks.

indian12 said:
Thanks joyd. It appears to me that rest of ASCs are more effcient than Boston. Let's see when I will also get the cofirmation for my FP.

Thanks.
Indian12,

I noticed that your FP date is earlier than FP notice date in the 2003 tracker. Did you go early for FP? or was it just a typo?
I am curious as my ND is 09/05 and is close to yours. I did not get any FP notification yet for Boston ASC.

Cheers!
SafeNH

Hi SafeNH,

Yes it was an early FP on 10/16/04 whereby my ND for FP was 11/23/04. Wishing you all the best for speedy FP notice :). These guys really suck big time :mad:.

Thanks,

no update so far

Hi indian12,

My LUD and online message is still not upadated yet. Quite worried and frustrated. I did my 1FP on 16 Oct'04 in Alexandria, VA ASC. Do you have any idea why they are not updated yet? Have you called FBI to check your stauts?

Thaks!

No change

did early FP on Sept 25.
No change in anything .

Called FBI for FP check , told they sent on the same day.
sent Email for Name check - no reply Yet ?

Concurrent- EB2 -RIR- Substitution
ND : 22 Aug 2003
140 AD apr 15, 2004
485 AD ????

Sep 03 FP Status Updated

FP status updated on (10/27/2003) on USCIS website and got an email also.
But my wife status didn't update.