Any ND 2005 Got approval ???

I got this email today ... I think things are going fast in TSC

On January 27, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

this is my lasu update on my case today:

On January 31, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

soooooooooooo depressing :mad:

asylee01 said:
this is my lasu update on my case today:

On January 31, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

soooooooooooo depressing :mad:

don't be depressed. i predict you'll get you GC in the next few weeks.

freedoms12 said:
Sinnersroom,
No one knows. :confused:
Probably CIA has to make sure we are not spies or terrorists :rolleyes: i met somebody who should definitely know.I had a dinner in a restaurant where i saw a present Head of Homeland Sequrity dining next to my table. I had a chance to ask him about asylees greencards. :) :eek: .he had a huge bodyguards standing around his table. :mad:i didnt have chance to talk to him.i wish i could scream at him about our greencards.but it wasnt good occasion.it was his birthday. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
freedoms12 said:
I think we are closer to our GC. from the 15th of fevrier we will see a lot of approval(ND05).
Immigration lawyer told me "Next should be coming a decision or an appointment for an interview."

SINNERSROOM said:
Immigration lawyer told me "Next should be coming a decision or an appointment for an interview."

The question is when it's gonna happen. I hope pretty soon!

waitinglifetime said:
Can anyone tell me name of surgeon in VA less then $100 to do my medical ?
ask below USCIS approved doctors they might help u out:
1)Dr. Segundo A. Morillo
5669 Columbia Pike
Falls Church, VA 22041
Tel: (703)525-7444 (i dont know him but call and talk to him)

2)Dr. José M. Dossola
(703) 931- 6900 (he did my medicals for $140 he has an office in VA i recommend u him)

Hi guys,
My Lud changed today saturday 25th of February. I am very curious, the officer in charge of my case is working during weekend or what? I hope good news is coming soon.

freedoms12 said:
Hi guys,
My Lud changed today saturday 25th of February. I am very curious, the officer in charge of my case is working during weekend or what? I hope good news is coming soon.

how do you guys check your LUD?

freedoms12 said:
Hi guys,
lets see what is going to happen ? Among the ND 05s our cases in NEBRASKA .if they are working on your case they should do something with my case too :)which asylum office granted you asylum?